Muhyiddin Yassin is new Malaysian PM

Karoon

Just now, Somewhat1975 said:

LGE's finance ministry is a strip down version of the old finance ministry.  Most of the finance ministry's power was transferred to a newly formed Minister of Economic Affairs, Leaving LGE as a bookkeeper.

hahaha ... really ar. so it's a paper tiger? lol

it's good that bolehland keep on boleh-ing

else how to reach 1:5 in another 10 years time ... [sly]  

and someone say probably 1:2.5 wor?

2 hours ago, Yewheng said:

Sad thing if it happen.. He's such a good calibre minister.. 

My dap supporting MY kakis all disappointed with him. I'm sure many MY PRs in mcf also feel the same.

7 minutes ago, Karoon said:

My dap supporting MY kakis all disappointed with him. I'm sure many MY PRs in mcf also feel the same.

Why disappointed with him? 

1 hour ago, Karoon said:

why no one disappointed with the man at the very top?

It's kinda funny to be disappointed with 1 minister who has to deal out the bad medicine that najib has been postponing.

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, Somewhat1975 said:

LGE's finance ministry is a strip down version of the old finance ministry.  Most of the finance ministry's power was transferred to a newly formed Minister of Economic Affairs, Leaving LGE as a bookkeeper.

Which function that was transferred?

2 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

haha ... take it like taiwan talk show ... TCSS ... fun and sexciting

For Taiwan talk show, they are some that improves your knowledge 

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Somewhat1975 said:

The loser is Azmin Ali with any doubt. From No 3 in the government to pariah overnight.

u are wrong la...

This guy damn powderful lo.

Sex video can't make him fall but instead make him rise harder than what u an see in the video lo...

😄😄

1 hour ago, Somewhat1975 said:

Nah, most of the Malay support UMNO and PAS.

Azmin And 10 join Mahathir party. New  Story there could be jumps from Umno (leaving behind Najib and gang). Thus making Mahathir party biggest .. not majority but big. East Malaysian states also supporting Azmin.. 

• Praise 1

31 minutes ago, L23 said:

u are wrong la...

This guy damn powderful lo.

Sex video can't make him fall but instead make him rise harder than what u an see in the video lo...

😄😄

He is  “打不死的蟑螂“.. 

6 hours ago, Victor68 said:

I think DAP will drop LGE for a new chairperson or split to form a new party. 

Don’t think MY minorities need another MCA or MIA? 

In a race based political system whereby the dominant race can’t look past their allegiance to colour and religions, DAP is fighting a losing battle. I see more MY PR in SG converting to SG citizenship.

• Praise 1

All 92 Pakatan Harapan lawmakers back PKR chief Anwar Ibrahim as Malaysia's prime minister: Sources

nz_pkrmp_260270.jpg

KUALA LUMPUR - The Pakatan Harapan (PH) lawmakers have backed Parti Keadilan Rakyat (PKR) president Anwar Ibrahim as Malaysia's prime minister, even as the Yang di-Pertuan Agong continues the search to determine who commands the numbers to form Malaysia’s new government.

The Straits Times has learnt that all 92 MPs from the three-party coalition voted for Datuk Seri Anwar when interviewed by Malaysia's King on Wednesday, following through on the transition plan agreed prior to their shock May 2018 electoral victory - for Tun Mahathir Mohamad to resign and Mr Anwar to takeover mid-term. 

Dr Mahathir had resigned as premier on Monday following the apparent collapse of the PH government after members of his own Parti Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia (PPBM) and some PKR rebels allied themselves with the opposition. However, he was reappointed interim prime minister by the Agong, Malaysia's King, until the political impasse can be resolved.

"PH doesn't want to govern with Umno or Parti Islam SeMalaysia (PAS) leaders whether as a coalition of parties, or a collection of individuals," an official source had said.

The move could mean that no candidate commands a majority, as it is learnt some Umno and PAS legislators indicated they did not support Dr Mahathir as per their official party stance, and wanted a snap poll.

Malaysia's King was set to complete interviews of all 222 parliamentarians by Wednesday evening (Feb 26), with 132 MPs slated to inform him whether they back interim Premier Mahathir Mohamad to continue leading the country, or if they preferred a snap election less than two years since the May 2018 polls.

Despite the rest of the now collapsed Pakatan Harapan (PH) government affirming on Monday that they wanted Tun Mahathir to return as prime minister, PKR secretary-general Saifuddin Nasution told reporters after leaving the palace that the party is voting someone from the party to be PM, while Wangsa Maju MP Tan Yee Kew said they were supporting Datuk Seri Anwar as Malaysia's eighth prime minister.

Dr Mahathir became Malaysia's seventh prime minister after leading PH to victory in 2018 and ending six decades of Umno rule.

"Tun (Dr Mahathir) resigned. Made the interim prime minister. Give a chance to DSAI (Mr Anwar) to prove whether he has support to become the eighth PM. It is a position that cannot simply be inherited or handed down. You must have the support of the majority of MPs. We hope PPBM fulfils its promise. Tun the seventh PM, DSAI the eighth PM," Parti Amanah Negara communications director Khalid Samad posted on Twitter earlier on Wednesday.

Parti Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia (PPBM) MPs were the first to arrive from 10am and later issued a statement that all its MPs (25, not including Tun Dr Mahathir) want the interim prime minister to be given the job permanently.

The unprecedented move for the King to interview MPs individually instead of meeting party leaders appears to be in line with Dr Mahathir’s plan to form a grand coalition across the political spectrum instead of trying to band together parties with diverse ideologies.

But already, the Umno-led Barisan Nasional pact and Parti Islam SeMalaysia (PAS) said in a joint press conference after their audience on Tuesday that they would not enter a government if it included the Democratic Action Party (DAP), a Chinese-dominated outfit they accuse of undermining Malay Muslim interests, and in such a situation would prefer to head to the ballot.

Umno secretary-general Annuar Musa had also said they rejected the move to form a government via a majority of individuals, instead of parties, as this ran contrary to Malaysia's principles of parliamentary democracy.

Dr Mahathir's leadership of the PH government since May 2018 has been hemmed in by ethnocentric criticism, especially from Malaysia’s two largest Malay Muslim parties Umno and PAS.

DAP sources also told ST that the party would lose its legitimacy if it worked with “corrupt and extremist” leaders from Umno and PAS. It is understood that other PH partners, PKR and Parti Amanah Negara, are of the same view.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7