Muhyiddin Yassin is new Malaysian PM

Karoon

2 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

MY politicians very helpful to each parties. Take turns to form Gov..... [rolleyes]

Every 18 to 24 months, they change PM.  :ninja:

Started with DM, then Muhyiddin and now coming to 2 years, Anwar (as he claimed that he have enough 'jumpers' to his side)..... [smash]

Like that Jibby sure have a chance to get back in the seat. Huat ahhhhh

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

And I thought Romance of the 3 kingdoms was complicated. Silly me!

Problem is, there is no Liu Bei in that bunch. All are just power hungry warlords like Yuan Shao.

• Haha! 3

Mahathir wants no-confidence vote in Parliament to test PM Muhyiddin's majority

KUALA LUMPUR - Former Malaysian premier Mahathir Mohamad said a vote of no-confidence should be held in Parliament to determine if Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin still has the majority support to lead the government.

Tun Dr Mahathir said on Thursday (Sept 24) that with Umno president Ahmad Zahid Hamidi affirming that "many" Umno MPs now support opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim, Tan Sri Muhyiddin's razor-thin majority would have been erased.

Parliament should also vote to decide who has majority support as prime minister, Dr Mahathir said, rather than calling for a fresh general election amid the Covid-19 pandemic.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/dr-mahathir-wants-no-confidence-vote-in-parliament-to-test-pm-muhyiddins-majority

On 9/23/2020 at 1:07 PM, Wt_know said:

next time msia no need election to choose PM la 

MP simply jump here jump there ... every party can take turn to become PM for few months .... BOLEH [thumbsup] 

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/malaysias-anwar-says-has-formidable-majority-of-mps-to-form-a-new-government

what is formidable? jiu yang shen gong or ru lai shen zhang

2020-09-23_130523.jpg

Anwar is apparently supported by some UMNO MPs.

Both him and LGE might go back to jail, better stir more shits.

https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2020/09/24/umno-stands-to-win-big-if-anwar-achieves-plan-say-ph-insiders-analysts/?fbclid=IwAR25OWQ-NZGAHWb4t5-9-arRMX2uh95E9e4ueYAQWD7LnGWVEt4V-iEToOs

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2020 at 1:07 PM, Wt_know said:

next time msia no need election to choose PM la 

MP simply jump here jump there ... every party can take turn to become PM for few months .... BOLEH [thumbsup] 

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/malaysias-anwar-says-has-formidable-majority-of-mps-to-form-a-new-government

what is formidable? jiu yang shen gong or ru lai shen zhang

"Siang Long Si Pa Zhang" ... :a-panic:

29 minutes ago, Blueray said:

Mahathir wants no-confidence vote in Parliament to test PM Muhyiddin's majority

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/dr-mahathir-wants-no-confidence-vote-in-parliament-to-test-pm-muhyiddins-majority

Expected for LaoMa lah...He'll pull off anyone other than himself in the PM seat, it's something like a knee jerk reaction. [laugh]

I think Anwar will get betrayed again cos he's so obsessed on being PM he will be very gullible.

Umno will suppork Anwar to get rid of DrM, once DrM is out they will dump Anwar and ah jib kor will be PM again. LoL...

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Voodooman said:

LGE is at the end of his term as Party Secretary.

• Praise 1

On 9/23/2020 at 9:01 PM, Didu said:

Like that Jibby sure have a chance to get back in the seat. Huat ahhhhh

I am planning his big come back already.

If Dr M can come back after 20 years my BFF can also come back.

I will help him start 2MDB - bigger and better.

:grin:

• Haha! 3

Maybe we can get Anwar as PM and my Jibby as DPM.

That's a good solution.

Then maybe another scandal with Anwar and my Jibby as PM again.

This is our secret plan.

Anwar already kenna back door charge twice so a third time everyone will believe.

Its not as if he don't have a history of playing off side right?

This is what they call a fool proof plan.

A plan that will fool all the fools.

• Haha! 1

5 hours ago, Didu said:

Expected for LaoMa lah...He'll pull off anyone other than himself in the PM seat, it's something like a knee jerk reaction. [laugh]

Let the doctor take out the Din guy and then the back door guy and that will leave my buddy Jibby as the last man standing.

2MDB will soon be a reality and not just a dream.

• Haha! 1

Malaysia king will not take near-term meetings amid political struggle due to ill health, says palace official

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/malaysia-king-sultan-abdullah-anwar-ibrahim-muhyiddin-yassin-13146330

The king is beginning to realize it's a mistake to grant an audience to Lao Ma in the 1st place which started all this shit.  :sick:

It's wiser to marry a Russian beauty queen than to get involve in Malaysian politics.  :XD:

• Haha! 1

6 minutes ago, Didu said:

Malaysia king will not take near-term meetings amid political struggle due to ill health, says palace official

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/malaysia-king-sultan-abdullah-anwar-ibrahim-muhyiddin-yassin-13146330

The king is beginning to realize it's a mistake to grant an audience to Lao Ma in the 1st place which started all this shit.  :sick:

It's wiser to marry a Russian beauty queen than to get involve in Malaysian politics.  :XD:

The one who married Russian beauty no longer is THE KING

• Haha! 4

6 hours ago, inlinesix said:

LGE is at the end of his term as Party Secretary.

Will he go to jail for the alleged corruption case against him? It looks that way if Muhyiddin and the current balance of power hold.

Msia politics is really dirty. Money, race and institutions corrupted by years of UNMO years. 

Edited by Voodooman

17 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

Will he go to jail for the alleged corruption case against him? It looks that way if Muhyiddin and the current balance of power hold.

Msia politics is really dirty. Money, race and institutions corrupted by years of UNMO years. 

Depends who is the judge.
Nowadays, there are a lot of private practice lawyers taking up the bench. They are better than those is in public service for a long time.

All these dirty politics started from the days of Ah Jib dad and further enhanced by his prodigy

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2