Muhyiddin Yassin is new Malaysian PM

Karoon

Supercharged

It's about time they amend the constitution to cut off those MP grasshopper legs. 

"No more jumping allowed!!!" :yuush:Make them go thru election if they want to change party.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

hoo hoo haa haa say want to see the KING

thought anwar want to show his winning card ACE

nabei ... actually is a Diamond 2 [laugh] 

the KING must be damn angry ... lol

• Haha! 6

On 10/12/2020 at 9:45 PM, Watwheels said:

What does it tell you when their politicians can easily jump ship from party to party?

How in the world can they have a stable govt? The ppl's votes are pointless. Any time the political power can shift.

The sultan in charge should do more to put a stop on what is happening now and stabilize the M'sian govt.

It is the same as in western democracies where the ruling govt is a coalition and at any time over policy disagreement, a component party, not just individual politicians, can withdraw its support causing the govt to lose majority.

12 hours ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

read carefully. king says never present list. anwar says he presented list.

one person must be lying.

Maybe Anwar presented a list like 

3 MP from Penang of this party

2 MP from Kedah  

But he never put a name behind every MP.

Something like our division of Vote or something in parliament.  

There is a difference between 70 yea 10 no vs every MP name is flashed out and it is stated this specific MP voted yea, no, abstained or absent.  I think they only called for such a vote once and that was the time Inderjit conveniently went to toilet.  It might seem redundant in Singapore seeing the party whip but it might be different overseas.

• Praise 2

I have reason to believe the banks are seeing higher transactions than normal for the past 2 weeks. :D:D

Umno mulls over pulling out of Malaysia's ruling alliance PN unless it gets new terms

KUALA LUMPUR - Malaysia’s largest ruling party Umno threatened on Tuesday (Oct 13) to pull out of Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin’s government, just hours after Opposition Leader Anwar Ibrahim claimed a parliamentary majority.

Should Umno, which ruled Malaysia since independence up to its shock defeat in 2018, carry out its threat, it would collapse the Muhyiddin administration which was only sworn in in March.

Umno information chief Ahmad Maslan said late on Tuesday that the party’s top leadership was mulling a withdrawal from the Perikatan Nasional (PN) government following a meeting chaired by president Ahmad Zahid Hamidi, speculated to be among those supporting Datuk Seri Anwar’s bid to topple Tan Sri Muhyiddin.

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

I have reason to believe the banks are seeing higher transactions than normal for the past 2 weeks. :D:D

Umno mulls over pulling out of Malaysia's ruling alliance PN unless it gets new terms

KUALA LUMPUR - Malaysia’s largest ruling party Umno threatened on Tuesday (Oct 13) to pull out of Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin’s government, just hours after Opposition Leader Anwar Ibrahim claimed a parliamentary majority.

Should Umno, which ruled Malaysia since independence up to its shock defeat in 2018, carry out its threat, it would collapse the Muhyiddin administration which was only sworn in in March.

Umno information chief Ahmad Maslan said late on Tuesday that the party’s top leadership was mulling a withdrawal from the Perikatan Nasional (PN) government following a meeting chaired by president Ahmad Zahid Hamidi, speculated to be among those supporting Datuk Seri Anwar’s bid to topple Tan Sri Muhyiddin.

umno will sleep with anyone for power and money [sly]  

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

The politicians are making a mockery of Malaysia. No dignity at all. Poor Malaysians.

UMNO is making a mockery of Malay voters.

UMNO sells itself as protector of Malay indigenous rights.

5 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

UMNO is making a mockery of Malay voters.

UMNO sells itself as protector of Malay indigenous rights.

There are still people believing in them, just like there are still (many)people supporting trump.😆😆

• Praise 1

Anwar is definitely up to something. I dont think he needs a list to show there's some kinda support for him.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/umno-mulls-withdraw-support-pn-meet-king-13277912

umno is withdrawing from PN (pm8's party). I think they are notifying pm8 today and the umno president is meeting the sultan on Thursday.

UMNO president Ahmad Zahid Hamidi is scheduled to have an audience with King Al-Sultan Abdullah Ri'ayatuddin Al-Mustafa Billah Shah at 5pm on Thursday, the secretary-general added.

I think by end of the week we will know what will happen.

1 hour ago, Watwheels said:

Anwar is definitely up to something. I dont think he needs a list to show there's some kinda support for him.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/umno-mulls-withdraw-support-pn-meet-king-13277912

umno is withdrawing from PN (pm8's party). I think they are notifying pm8 today and the umno president is meeting the sultan on Thursday.

I think by end of the week we will know what will happen.

i am only interested when sgd1 : myr4  [sly]  [laugh] 

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Carbon82 said:

UMNO gets to be kingmaker this time round. Now negotiating for most benefit option. I can almost see Jibby's shadow liao...:a-happy:

• Praise 1

10 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

i am only interested when sgd1 : myr4  [sly]  [laugh] 

Got use meh? With the travel restrictions?

You cant even use the travel vouchers over there.😂

Edited by Watwheels
  • Haha! 3

2 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

There are still people believing in them, just like there are still (many)people supporting trump.😆😆

I just checked - they lost the GE2018....

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1