Muhyiddin Yassin is new Malaysian PM

Karoon

51 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

The stretch btw Gombak North and Bentong has to grind through Granite mountain.

Actually I did read a report few years back during Najib time that China is willing to sponsor & fully funding the project. :wut:

Maybe PRC condition is that the rail stopped at Johore and not to SG as SG allies with Uncle Sam... [lipsrsealed]

This also include a bridge from Malacca to Tanjong Balai, Karimun Island, Indonesia.

↡ Advertisement

10 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Actually I did read a report few years back during Najib time that China is willing to sponsor & fully funding the project. :wut:

Maybe PRC condition is that the rail stopped at Johore and not to SG as SG allies with Uncle Sam... [lipsrsealed]

This also include a bridge from Malacca to Tanjong Balai, Karimun Island, Indonesia.

Not exactly what you said on stopping at Sg.

China want to sponsor it to bypass Sg rather.

Cargo offload at Kuantan. Send to Port Kiang.

From Port Klang, sent to Europe 

47 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Not exactly what you said on stopping at Sg.

China want to sponsor it to bypass Sg rather.

Cargo offload at Kuantan. Send to Port Kiang.

From Port Klang, sent to Europe 

really ar ... XJP hates us so much meh? [bigcry] 

we better make youtube video "你是我的大哥" to XJP .... 

Edited by Wt_know

I am not sure it was shared here before. The latest over at Malaysia is they want all foreigners on visitor Pass to leave by May. Many that bought houses/apartments were caught. They do allow extension for 1 month but you meed to show a valid air ticket that you will be flying out by then even you may drive across. So, a $100 ringgit air ticket is still cheaper than 14 days SHN. Another way of income? 

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Victor68 said:

I am not sure it was shared here before. The latest over at Malaysia is they want all foreigners on visitor Pass to leave by May. Many that bought houses/apartments were caught. They do allow extension for 1 month but you meed to show a valid air ticket that you will be flying out by then even you may drive across. So, a $100 ringgit air ticket is still cheaper than 14 days SHN. Another way of income? 

Including those with Malaysia My Second Home(MM2H) visit pass?

Supercharged

Commentary: If true, leaked conversation between Anwar and Zahid reveal backroom dealing

The two men are, or should be, sworn opponents, as PH is in the opposition and UMNO is currently in government. Yet, the phone conversation between the two was punctuated by a chorus of chuckles and camaraderie. 

During the call, Anwar praised Zahid for his speech at the recently-held UMNO Annual General Meeting, where the latter rejected any form of collaboration with major parties, stating “no Bersatu, no Anwar, and no DAP”.

In turn, the UMNO supremo reassured Anwar, saying “don’t worry, that is only tactical, okay”, before going on to praise the opposition leader as his teacher. 

Despite belonging to different parties, the two men go back a long way. Of special significance is the fact that Zahid was the leader of UMNO Youth and a close associate of Anwar, who was Deputy Prime Minister and UMNO Deputy President in the late 1990s.

composite-photo-of-anwar-ibrahim-and-zah

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/commentary/leaked-conversation-anwar-zahid-malaysia-politics-umno-ph-14633844

1 hour ago, Didu said:

Including those with Malaysia My Second Home(MM2H) visit pass?

I don't know what MM2H but people who owns property/properties but only on normal visitor pass need to leave

54 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

I don't know what MM2H but people who owns property/properties but only on normal visitor pass need to leave

according to law is “overstay liao”

better than US and UK liao

asking foreigner and student all fck off ..

How about those that stick their MILs in the old folks home in JB?

Have to take back or not? Or can leave there?

Every time they like they just change to some stupid new rule

and then change their fickle minds and change back again.

:D

On 4/17/2021 at 11:03 AM, Victor68 said:

This refer to expired passes, ie overstayers. Those with valid residency permits have no need to worry. 

• Haha! 2

26 minutes ago, Flying_genie said:

This refer to expired passes, ie overstayers. Those with valid residency permits have no need to worry. 

There are many who purchased properties there. They go over there to stay but travel back frequently during non peak hours. Now kanna stuck and were told to leave. Temp solution is to buy an air ticket to proof you are flying off for a 1 month extension. After this, wonder that $100 ringgit can extend for a further 1 month. Haha

33 minutes ago, Flying_genie said:

After border open I go and find a nice place for my MIL then.

:D

Supercharged

Turmoil breeds opportunity  😁

Malaysian army veterans form political party to contest in next general election

Veterans of the Malaysian Armed Forces (MAF) have announced their plan to form a new political party and contest in the country’s next general election.

MAF Veterans Association president Sharuddin Omar said the veterans were in the midst of forming a party named Parti Kemakmuran Negara (National Prosperity Party).

“We have submitted our application to the Registrar of Societies (RoS) about two months ago and we hope that it will be approved before GE15 (the 15th General Election), “ said Mr Sharuddin at a media conference on Tuesday (May 4).

“We have identified 50 candidates to contest in GE15 and they comprise veterans from all three branches of the MAF, namely Royal Malaysian Air Force, Royal Malaysian Navy and Malaysian Army,” he said, according to Bernama.

maf-veterans-association-president-sharu

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/malaysia-politics-army-veterans-register-party-contest-ge15-14748236

• Haha! 1