Muhyiddin Yassin is new Malaysian PM

Karoon

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2020/02/24/dr-m-a-no-show-at-pmo-anwar-guan-eng-leave-for-pm039s-house

Getting more interesting as story is developing. All the DAP members better prepare their exit route. Lim Guan Eng and Anthony Loke seat very unstable liao. The current AGC Tommy Thomas also shaky cos UMNO and PAS detest him. 

↡ Advertisement

10 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

The ultimate question is HOW LONG IS HE INTEND TO LIVE!!!!!  120 YRS! 

Many bumi cronies have been uncomfortable that chinese appears to be making inroads to the political system and the gravy train might end after laoma goes

And laoma is a bumi nationalist. No secrets abt that. So his ultimate aim is to make sure the bumi power is intact after he up lorry

GE18 was just a trojan horse 

2 minutes ago, Soya said:

Many bumi cronies have been uncomfortable that chinese appears to be making inroads to the political system and the gravy train might end after laoma goes

And laoma is a bumi nationalist. No secrets abt that. So his ultimate aim is to make sure the bumi power is intact after he up lorry

GE18 was just a trojan horse 

The new coalition is mainly UMNO, PAS and Bersatu (Mahathir party). There is no DAP, no MCA. Malaysian Chinese is in a very dangerous postition!!!

Just now, Zxcvb said:

The new coalition is mainly UMNO, PAS and Bersatu (Mahathir party). There is no DAP, no MCA. Malaysian Chinese is in a very dangerous postition!!!

That's what I mean by laoma making sure bumi power is intact 

Think ICA shld juz set up an express lane for the rich chinese msians to jump ship to Sg instead of relying on PRCs or CECA to beef up immigration numbers

• Praise 3

44 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

I read that if the ah Gong (King) does not agree with laoma proposal, a snap election may be call.  If that happens, laoma will have to state his stand clearer in the snap election liao.

Will have to see what is the outcome of the meet up between the Ah Gong and Anwar[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Are they "Brothers" or not ? .... :we-all-gonna-die:

One pants, two person wear type ... :secret-laugh:

• Haha! 1

9 minutes ago, Soya said:

Think ICA shld juz set up an express lane for the rich chinese msians to jump ship to Sg instead of relying on PRCs or CECA to beef up immigration numbers

No need please. We have more than enough FTs. And those rich Chinese malaysians all made their fortunes while the bumis were in charge anyway. 

Ah Gong 1st question will be, would I be able to retain as king? 2nd, my benefits and power any change? The rest please settle among yourselves.  Haha with the 94 years old still going strong, wait all privileges removed how?

37 minutes ago, Soya said:

Well. For the foreseeable future, many of the MY chinese will still come over. Dilute some of the PRC influence in the chinese community here.

• Praise 1

28 minutes ago, Karoon said:

No need please. We have more than enough FTs. And those rich Chinese malaysians all made their fortunes while the bumis were in charge anyway. 

we need more immigrants as singapore is ageing. Better MY chinese/indians/malays than other countries.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 6

6 minutes ago, Hoseyboh said:

Walau eh. Why Lao Goh cannot shut his CB mouth leh... 😅

IMG-20200224-WA0004.jpg

Wa Lau.. start new thread la..call Suan prata thread..

Edited by BenTong
  • Praise 2

5 minutes ago, Hoseyboh said:

IMG-20200224-WA0004.jpg

he should come MCF and say all this. not post on twitter...

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

45 minutes ago, Karoon said:

We shld welcome MY Chinese anytime, over PRCs and Indians.

MY Chinese not loyal to MY garment. They spit saliva at it. And many been wanting to leave MY. And culturally we are v close with them. 

• Praise 2

11 minutes ago, Hoseyboh said:

IMG-20200224-WA0004.jpg

Coz he kena from laoma many times when he was PM.  Lol

• Haha! 7

11 minutes ago, Hoseyboh said:

IMG-20200224-WA0004.jpg

Hahaha.....thot they BFF?

goh-chok-tong-mahathir-happy-1.jpg

• Haha! 6