Living with stage 4 cancer: a father and daughter’s story

Atrecord

On 2/29/2020 at 12:47 AM, Nlatio said:

Thanks for sharing such inspirational story...

As some bro may know, my youngest son was diagnosed with Wilms Tumor 4 years back... after 4 long years of battle, I am sad to inform the little warrior has passed on 3 days ago, at age 7plus... we were devastated... like a million knife stabbing us... hurt like hell.... it's like a bad dream... was hoping we woke up from it and my kiddo is still there....  we really miss him deeply...

Very sorry and sad to hear of this.

I have been through some tough times myself, but can only imagine how devastating this must be for you.

Grieve all you might, but tell yourself that you must get back up tomorrow, and live a good life. Live it for your son - I'm sure he'll want that of you - and for the rest of your family and loved ones. Remember that those who are still around, still need your strength, love and support.

Take good care of yourself and your family.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

As some bro may know, my youngest son was diagnosed with Wilms Tumor 4 years back... after 4 long years of battle, I am sad to inform the little warrior has passed on 3 days ago, at age 7plus... we were devastated... like a million knife stabbing us... hurt like hell.... it's like a bad dream... was hoping we woke up from it and my kiddo is still there....  we really miss him deeply... 

Sorry 2 hear of yr loss. My most sincere condolences to u & yr family during this very difficult period. May u & yr family take comfort in that yr lovely son is in a much better place & watching over u & yr family from above. Take gd care of yrself n stay healthy. 

• Praise 2

(edited)

My sincere condolences ... 

Edited by Mzrmazda3
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

Thanks Bro for all the kind words. We miss him dearly, really not easy. Very very painful esp at night when he is no longer sleeping beside us, for us to kiss him good night.  Need time for us to adjust. 

• Praise 3
  • Sad 2