pioneer sda-835 tab

Roverboy

27 minutes ago, Dafansu said:

is this the only car android tablet from pioneer? saw a lot of Facebook audio shops posting photos of the tablet. 

Yes. New. Not sure how good it is. 

Finally got this tablet head unit. Take note that you can't call out using this head unit, only can receive call in, slightly lag, I think the spec is so so only. Other than that I like the big screen and car view Spotify. 

Turbocharged
(edited)
2 hours ago, Roverboy said:

Finally got this tablet head unit. Take note that you can't call out using this head unit, only can receive call in, slightly lag, I think the spec is so so only. Other than that I like the big screen and car view Spotify. 

quick question if u don't mind: able to tilt the tablet towards driver side or the angle is fixed? also can lock it securely to the holder etc to prevent veh break in and taking it away easily? 

Edited by Dafansu

Cannot adjust the tilt. The locking device is quite sturdy but if break in. Is easy to remove the tablet. If you are afraid of losing it test is to remove it while parking 

Neutral Newbie

how do you guys think of this tablet? any feedback? i thought of getting one but like to hear ist in case buy wrongly. haha

• Praise 1

Still prefer my old pioneer 8850 because of AA and better SQ

Pretty lag for this tablet. Google map load up slowly. SQ so so only..

Internal Moderator
On 2/25/2020 at 10:32 PM, Roverboy said:

Any1 using this pioneer tablet ? Any feedback?

The most realistic review i can find. hahah.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi. Just bought this 2 weeks ago. Can i check if anyone can teach me how do i play mp3 on the player other than using my phone. I have downloaded mp3s in the sd card but cant seems to find any music player to play it. Do i have to download a music player for this application? Hope someone can help me. Thanks... 

Internal Moderator
10 hours ago, Freddychao said:

Hi. Just bought this 2 weeks ago. Can i check if anyone can teach me how do i play mp3 on the player other than using my phone. I have downloaded mp3s in the sd card but cant seems to find any music player to play it. Do i have to download a music player for this application? Hope someone can help me. Thanks... 

You try VLC player?

Hi. Just got my unit today. Anyone has this issue the Google map GPS signal keeping dropping. "no GPS signal". The Spotify and YouTube video player audio is very soft; need to tune up the volume a lot. 

25 minutes ago, Brianleong said:

Hi. Just got my unit today. Anyone has this issue the Google map GPS signal keeping dropping. "no GPS signal". The Spotify and YouTube video player audio is very soft; need to tune up the volume a lot. 

Plug in via USB or wireless? 

Internal Moderator
17 minutes ago, Brianleong said:

i am using my phone as hot spot and the tablet is connected via WiFi. i am using the Google map, youtube and spotify app on the tablet itself

Cool! A batmobile you have there! haha.

↡ Advertisement