Private Ambulance on Lane 1

sinistral

1 minute ago, Macrosszero said:

Soooo, @sinistral have The Authorities replies yet? 😊

they still reeling in from the laughing

• Haha! 1

Still wondering about that inquiry @sinistral made with The Authorities, I’d really love to get a conclusion to this.

Otherwise can complain them for sitting on feedback too long without replying!

4 hours ago, Macrosszero said:

Still wondering about that inquiry @sinistral made with The Authorities, I’d really love to get a conclusion to this.

Otherwise can complain them for sitting on feedback too long without replying!

If this is bothering you so much to bump the thread, why not make an enquiry yourself?

Here's the case number and contact if you really want to follow-up.

g2bJkay.png

On 3/6/2020 at 5:17 PM, RadX said:

they still reeling in from the laughing

I do not see how they can find potential offences to be a laughing matter if they are requesting for video submission for them to investigate.

On 3/2/2020 at 8:36 AM, Sunset73 said:

Why not? Mind you, these private ambulances have a S plate, same like most of our cars. If you can cruise on Lane 1, why can't they?

Is there a law to say that private ambulances can only take Lane 1 in the event of any emergency? I highly doubt so.

Good point. Have you seen Toyota Hiaces/Nissan NV200s cruising on Lane 1? I have no doubt they can cruise, but for the safety of other motorists, most, if not all, sticks to Lane 2. Sure, private ambulances have S-plates, but isn't it because they are ambulances to allow them access to Lane 1 in case of emergencies?

Because serving SHN is boring and I really like to have conclusions. It’s like watching a movie but leaving before the final climatic battle scene - you know the baddie’s probably gonna die but you won’t know how.

• Haha! 1

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

It can indeed be a bit confusing when encountering a private ambulance on the road without sirens or blinkers. Generally, private ambulances may not have the same privileges as emergency vehicles with active sirens and lights.
In many places, emergency vehicles like ambulances are allowed to use lane 1 (or the equivalent) to respond quickly to emergencies. However, private ambulances may not have this same entitlement.
If you encounter such a situation, it's usually best to prioritize your safety. But in case of emergency, I keep https://risenmedical.com/collection/survival-kit  . You can find all the necessary stuff there.

Edited by Micreawo
↡ Advertisement