kobayashiGT

Internal Moderator
4 minutes ago, Inlinefour said:

my kitty with my favourite neighbour 😜😜😜

I hope your wife is not reading this. 😇

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

(edited)

I must say 90% of the time big dogs is more quiet then small dogs.

But all dogs bite regardless of size or how well train.

Its their nature  reaction.  Some time they are sleepy  or not focusing and u scare them they will bite u. 

Not those 100% bite. They will  cramp their teeth on u. Then next secs they realise oh shit. Big mistake and they will look at u with  very innocent  eyes. (I kenna ownself b4 by my dog i raise as a puppy)

Personally i feel its cruel to make dog wear the guard across their face.

But i will totally understand if some hdb neighbour  cannot accept  big dogs with no guard  around.

Edited by Beregond
  • Praise 3

On 3/2/2020 at 9:38 AM, 13177 said:

If the person scare of dog, whether it is a stray dog or not, people would still scare de. Many times i saw people with dog waiting for the lift, they would not get into the lift when there are people inside. Cause some people might not comfortable with dog in an enclosed area. Wait the dog suddenly bite how? Lol.

Bad news to me cos I'm scared of dogs esp big dogs.   

Last time my ex-neighbour used to have a big dog.  It barked loudly.  It was noisy to us.

• Praise 2

17 hours ago, Beregond said:

I must say 90% of the time big dogs is more quiet then small dogs.

But all dogs bite regardless of size or how well train.

Its their nature  reaction.  Some time they are sleepy  or not focusing and u scare them they will bite u. 

Not those 100% bite. They will  cramp their teeth on u. Then next secs they realise oh shit. Big mistake and they will look at u with  very innocent  eyes. (I kenna ownself b4 by my dog i raise as a puppy)

Personally i feel its cruel to make dog wear the guard across their face.

But i will totally understand if some hdb neighbour  cannot accept  big dogs with no guard  around.

i will tap my head's dog if she does this. Or slap her bottom. 

But then I'm strict on my dog ...

• Praise 2

9 minutes ago, Dleodleo said:

Last time my ex-neighbour used to have a big dog.  It barked loudly.  It was noisy to us.

owner that cannot control their dog barking in the night should be fine.

2 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

some time they sleeping maybe having nightmare, and u touch them, they will snap u .

or when they eating their favourite food, and u get close to them, they too focus on their food, never realise its u , and thought some 1 want snatch they goodies.🤣

3 minutes ago, Beregond said:

agreed. Is always the owner problem not the dog

Internal Moderator
6 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Same. I make sure they know who's the boss. hahha.

1 minute ago, Beregond said:

some time they sleeping maybe having nightmare, and u touch them, they will snap u .

or when they eating their favourite food, and u get close to them, they too focus on their food, never realise its u , and thought some 1 want snatch they goodies.🤣

my dog sleep and eat inside her kennel. Nothing outside. 

But my dog is really zero aggression. So not the norm.

2 minutes ago, Beregond said:

Not only at nite, day time also.  We wonder if they got feed it.  Heng they shifted out liao. 😄

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Just now, Dleodleo said:

Not only at nite, day time also.  We wonder if they got feed it.  Heng they shifted out liao. 😄

most dog bark not when they hungry. but they feel their territory is threaten  , esp at night, when they are alert and on guard duty, and some neighbour open gate, or lift opening got some small sound, they bark like mad..

use to have 1 at my opposite block, midnight 2-3 am still barking like mad, went on for a few mth, till many police call, then stop..

• Praise 2

3 minutes ago, Beregond said:

most dog bark not when they hungry. but they feel their territory is threaten  , esp at night, when they are alert and on guard duty, and some neighbour open gate, or lift opening got some small sound, they bark like mad..

use to have 1 at my opposite block, midnight 2-3 am still barking like mad, went on for a few mth, till many police call, then stop..

one of my neighbour dog also keep barking, i went over to speak to them, many owners just let the dog bark without discipline it

• Praise 2

Supersonic
30 minutes ago, Dleodleo said:

Big dog dont really bark often le? Your ex-neighbour big dog how come so noisy?

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
8 minutes ago, denser said:

one of my neighbour dog also keep barking, i went over to speak to them, many owners just let the dog bark without discipline it

Maybe those owners would tell you that they cannot control and do anything to their dog barking? Lol.

3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Big dog dont really bark often le? Your ex-neighbour big dog how come so noisy?

Dun know leh.  It looked like wild dog to me.  Those brown big dogs which we saw at construction site.  Old couple neighbours.

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, Dleodleo said:

Dun know leh.  It looked like wild dog to me.  Those brown big dogs which we saw at construction site.  Old couple neighbours.

HDB occupants with bigger singaporean special dogs are illegal occupants and are usually very strict on their dogs . My block has 1 man with 2 such dogs, obviously illegal.

But they are relatively well behaved and the owner is very careful. Takes the lift alone usually, bring them to MSCP rooftop garden to let them roam, otherwise on tight leash.

If someone complain, then jialat.

• Praise 3

Supersonic
21 minutes ago, Beregond said:

If the dog keeps barking like mad throughout the day or even at night, wonder how come the people in that house can tahan de? I cannot stand dog barking non stop and also kids crying non stop.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1