Formula One 2020

Tommisan

Supercharged

still on old regs, can only expect boring processional racing, so scrap whole season also no big loss 😁

8 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

I think soccer in Europe and formula e already experiencing some postpone and hiccups due to the coronavirus

Let’s hope the situation turns around within the next few months. I am counting on medical advancements and collective efforts from all the governments and its people to put an end to COVID-19.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

(edited)

I think it's better to cancel it for the whole year rather than to infect the virus to many others and start to finger point.

Money lost can easily earn back but when it comes to deaths there's no recovery. I hope they make the right decision.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1

On 3/2/2020 at 11:08 PM, Tommisan said:

Let’s hope the situation turns around within the next few months. I am counting on medical advancements and collective efforts from all the governments and its people to put an end to COVID-19.

Need to be able to fast track the red tape to move from test to production.. risk of causing side effect or death is a factor no one wants to be accountable for.

The only way is to get dispensation for such risk.

Internal Moderator
5 minutes ago, Tommisan said:

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/148567/brawn-australian-gp-goahead-not-unnecessary-risk

First three races will go ahead as of now, but once any team gets the COVID-19 or is disallowed to race due to quarantine imposed, it will no longer be a full grid and the race will not happen.

The drivers won't kenna lah. The cockpit so hot. virus go in also cannot take the G.

• Haha! 1