Formula One 2020

Tommisan

9 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Buying a F1 helmet now!!!

Or should I get a MotoGP helmet instead? I am sure they went thru more R&D than thier counterparts. hahah. 

Hopefully the R&D in the helmet could translate to stronger consumers helmet in the future. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator
11 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Hopefully the R&D in the helmet could translate to stronger consumers helmet in the future. 

I am sure if they can make condom until so thin and so safe, I am sure they can make helmet as sturdy and economical! 😄

46 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

How about getting an Ariel Atom? 😆

1200px-ArielAtomGoodwood.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Someone I knew went on a track in one of those...balls didn't shrink but caught a cold because he wore shorts...sibeh cooling until buay tahan😁

• Haha! 3

5 hours ago, Kar_lover said:

Next 2 races will be at the SAME circuit. What's the point? How much different a race and/or outcome are they expecting?? Don't understand this. F1 is really s*** these days.

next one same place but using the outer track not the inner track like yesterday - will have more straights and will be faster

last race is abu dhabi not bahrain

so all 3 not same same ..

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
2 hours ago, mersaylee said:

Someone I knew went on a track in one of those...balls didn't shrink but caught a cold because he wore shorts...sibeh cooling until buay tahan😁

woah. How I wish I can pick up girls who are wearing a skirt and I drive one of these like that. 😈

5 hours ago, Yewheng said:

Its not only the helmet, the HANS device prevent the helmet from moving too much and hitting something. More importantly, prevent the neck from snapping due to the enormous deceleration! 

• Praise 1

7 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

I am buying a FIA approved suit for my daily driving now!!!!

When I finally retire from racing, I sell you my whole set of racing gear, cheap cheap. 

Helmet, HANS, balaclava, gloves, inner wear, suit, shoes...All FIA approved! Ai mai?! 😂

• Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
54 minutes ago, Toeknee_33 said:

When I finally retire from racing, I sell you my whole set of racing gear, cheap cheap. 

Helmet, HANS, balaclava, gloves, inner wear, suit, shoes...All FIA approved! Ai mai?! 😂

I can wear first anot. Later I look like a kid wearing dad clothes. 😁

• Haha! 2

he was trying for 100 poles .. cannot make 100 wins this year .. he was also trying to beat michael schumacher's laps led record this year ..

the interesting thing is who will be his replacement. I hope it's either George Russell or Hulk

and I wonder if his mechanics/engineers (bubble) will also be isolated and how it will impact this week's trackside operations

10 minutes ago, Shibadog said:

the interesting thing is who will be his replacement. I hope it's either George Russell or Hulk

and I wonder if his mechanics/engineers (bubble) will also be isolated and how it will impact this week's trackside operations

GR not so easy because williams need to have some benefit for letting him go and will also need a replacement for him ..

can also be stoffel ..

54 minutes ago, Mooose said:

GR not so easy because williams need to have some benefit for letting him go and will also need a replacement for him ..

can also be stoffel ..

yup. send Stoffel to Williams [laugh]

18 minutes ago, Shibadog said:

yup. send Stoffel to Williams [laugh]

haha no .. i meant stoffel may be replacement for lewis

but i would like to see GR drive the mercedes and score his first points too

↡ Advertisement