Proposal diamonds and wedding rings

AeroMurphy

Neutral Newbie

Where would you suggest to shop for variety of designs/unique? I have walk through some jewellery shops in Vivocity, i think their collections are quite limited and most are common designs.

Or should I just search and compare among the online websites? 🤔

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hey AeroMurphy, I also have a plan to propose to my girlfriend and not very sure how do I start with. I wonder if it is better visiting jewellers or just research online?

• Praise 1

Larry Jewel ... Tiffany Jewel .... Cartier Jewel 

Please buy at least 1.5 Carat above .........  and pay full Cash. 

Else dont buy 😁

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 5

13 minutes ago, Angcheek said:

Larry Jewel ... Tiffany Jewel .... Cartier Jewel 

Please buy at least 1.5 Carat above .........  and pay full Cash. 

Else dont buy 😁

Yalor stay mediocre

Dont be elite and buy a 12ct $792k diamond ring please!

• Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Yalor stay mediocre

Dont be elite and buy a 12ct $792k diamond ring please!

Only ur finger can fit a 12carat 😂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

20 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

I got mine from eclarity in 2010. Both engagement and wedding rings. All now in the safe...

Happy first decade...many more to cum...

• Praise 2

By the way if anyone truly serious about getting a 1 ct round brilliant diamond set on a white gold ring, i have one lying in the drawer unworned.

comes with cert and all receipts from Lee Hwa.

last time bought $11k but i sell cheap cheap lah. $7k

7 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

By the way if anyone truly serious about getting a 1 ct round brilliant diamond set on a white gold ring, i have one lying in the drawer unworned.

comes with cert and all receipts from Lee Hwa.

last time bought $11k but i sell cheap cheap lah. $7k

NPNT

6 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

NPNT

You want to see him wear a ladies' diamond ring on his hairy fingers? Strange taste you have. 😂

14 hours ago, AeroMurphy said:

Where would you suggest to shop for variety of designs/unique? I have walk through some jewellery shops in Vivocity, i think their collections are quite limited and most are common designs.

Or should I just search and compare among the online websites? 🤔

Go n find out wat is clarity and colour first.  Find out more before you buy.  Do not buy just because it is cheap n big.

To me any colour after G colour and SI clarity is not acceptable.

Use the diamond magnifier to check the clarity.  See if there's any spots or flaws.

• Praise 5

Ppl dont know there are sources out there other than those brands found in malls. Where did your parents go before all these brands pop up everywhere? You got ask them or not?

They go to places like People's Park Complex where the small time goldsmiths are. Tell them what the design you want and customise your jewelry. They are definitely cheaper cos and are able to give you better quality jewelry cos they dont have to pay salesman/lady, pay for advertisement, pay for furnishing their fancy shop, pay for design copyrights. They are also faster to deliver cos they are the craftsman who can do any changes on the spot.

Try looking beyond brands. Brands are overrated and overpriced. Gold and diamond itself doesnt come with brand. Branding them will only add cost.

1 hour ago, Adrianli said:

NPNT

If you serious, i can give you picture anytime.

nobody is wearing that ring, too small, so sell cheap

my loss your gain

(edited)

$10 medical grade stainless steel ring is the best! And yet so many people small look it. 

Edited by Kangadrool
add
  • Praise 1

Supercharged
17 hours ago, AeroMurphy said:

Don't look down on common designs.. they're usually classic and stand the test of time. 20 years down the road and they still look very presentable.

My wife is not wearing the diamond ring nor wedding band. Cos not convenient when doing housework 🤣

• Praise 3

Neutral Newbie
2 hours ago, Ckll said:

Don't look down on common designs.. they're usually classic and stand the test of time. 20 years down the road and they still look very presentable.

My wife is not wearing the diamond ring nor wedding band. Cos not convenient when doing housework 🤣

Yea sounds right👍. wear them only when you go out. 

Neutral Newbie
19 hours ago, wiseutd said:

Hey AeroMurphy, I also have a plan to propose to my girlfriend and not very sure how do I start with. I wonder if it is better visiting jewellers or just research online?

same concern le

10 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

If you serious, i can give you picture anytime.

nobody is wearing that ring, too small, so sell cheap

my loss your gain

Jobless, can’t afford such ring. 

↡ Advertisement