Koenigsegg Gemera Coupe

kobayashiGT

Internal Moderator

Koenigsegg Gemera Coupe

koenigsegg-gemera-1.jpg

Four seats. Eight cup holders. 1,700 horsepower. The Koenigsegg Gemera is a new class of car the company has dubbed a "Mega-GT", merging supercar specs with luxury sedan comfort. All four seats can be accessed easily via the giant wing doors, and inside riders are treated to wireless phone chargers, on-board WiFi, an 11-speaker sound system, and central infotainment displays front and rear. Power is supplied via 2.0L, twin-turbo three-cylinder engine producing 600hp and a trio of electric motors — one on each rear wheel with another on the crankshaft — outputting 1,100 hp. A sprint from 0-62 mph takes just 1.9 seconds, with the top speed of 248 approaching in record-matching time; the car also offers a pure EV range of over 31 miles, with a top speed of 186 mph. Production will be limited to 300 examples with pricing and release details TBD.

koenigsegg-gemera-2.jpg

koenigsegg-gemera-3.jpg

koenigsegg-gemera-4.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Internal Moderator
6 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

If door opens in mscp, will hit the ceiling or not

I think will. But there again, he drive this car, he no need go MSCP lah.

Finally, a 4 seater koenigsegg so I don't need to take my two koenigsegg out every time we go for a family outing.

I can't wait to buy this koenigsegg

's scale model 1/32's replica made in china at $10.. =X

• Haha! 9

I dont think the car is able to turn and go up/down the ramp of a mscp.

Such a wide car the turning radius will be quite ridiculous. Plus the car height is so low. It will scrape the ramp first. So no need to talk about opening the doors. 

• Praise 1

12 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

I think will. But there again, he drive this car, he no need go MSCP lah.

With 1700hp, should be band c2 with 20k penalty.

Not a good buy

😆

• Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
47 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

Not a good buy

😆

The selling price is 1.7 million USD. What is 20K sgd?!?!? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha! 1

On 3/4/2020 at 10:13 PM, Hamburger said:

Not a good buy

😆

I was considering to get as my 2nd car but the tablet screen abit small lah... at least 12" boleh. Never mind wait facelift model then consider

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

6 hours ago, yishunite said:

I was considering to get as my 2nd car but the tablet screen abit small lah... at least 12" boleh. Never mind wait facelift model then consider

Thanks for pointing it out. 

That's why I prefer the superb with the bigger screen.  

• Haha! 1

I am interested. What freebies can I ask for, 3M mat, solar film, camera and what else? Or anyone want to join me for a group buy? :a-anyone:

:grin::grin:

OK, back to the topic, modern 2.0L can really do wonder. Just when I thought Mercedes is the winner with its 416 horsepower M139 petrol engineintroduced less 9 months ago, Koenigsegg up the game with this 600 horsepower 3 cylinder unit! All these are pure science fiction just 10 years ago!!:omg:

• Praise 8
  • Haha! 1

17 hours ago, Hamburger said:

Obscene amount of power from such small displacement. 

Can take RON95 or not? 

Sori, can't help it. 

Boleh Ron100 safe ? just asking for a friend

• Haha! 2

22 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

I am interested. What freebies can I ask for, 3M mat, solar film, camera and what else? Or anyone want to join me for a group buy? :a-anyone:

OK, back to the topic, modern 2.0L can really do wonder. Just when I thought Mercedes is the winner with its 416 horsepower M139 petrol engineintroduced less 9 months ago, Koenigsegg up the game with this 600 horsepower 3 cylinder unit! All these are pure science fiction just 10 years ago!!:omg:

Aiyah! all this can tok later 1, now waitin when   @kobayashiGT  arrange meet up $10/- pax for test drive n goodybags N  if  @Spring come sure 1st prize 1 get to take car back home for 1 day test drive 😂

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

On 3/7/2020 at 10:29 PM, Carbon82 said:

Don't want lah.

4 seats means have to take my MIL.

If only 2 seats then can just take her daughter.

:grin:

I only like her daughter.

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged

A supercar for the school run?

Got any Koenigsegg in Singapore? I haven't seen a Koenigsegg in its flesh so far....

↡ Advertisement