Suicide: Life wasted, BMW wasted, driver traumatised

Atrecord

Supersonic
3 hours ago, Arogab said:

Man.....20 over years ago, my cousin have a similar incident, while he was walking along the void deck in Haig road, someone fall next to him with blood all splashed on his body and even face. From then, he never walk any place close for a body to fall, even when going towards a building, he will keep looking up. 

Must be really scary for the driver.

This is really hard to say and avoid.

↡ Advertisement

Rip ... life wasted.

so in this case, drive claim own insurance ? Or sue the deceased family for trauma & damage?

13 hours ago, Arogab said:

Man.....20 over years ago, my cousin have a similar incident, while he was walking along the void deck in Haig road, someone fall next to him with blood all splashed on his body and even face. From then, he never walk any place close for a body to fall, even when going towards a building, he will keep looking up. 

Must be really scary for the driver.

Wah piang... 20 yr ago, how old was your cousin?

This sounds like a sure case of PTSD leh. I'd seen someone jump right in front of me before, and it's bloody - figuratively and not literally - sickening already. Can't imagine being beside the landing and blood splashing and all... 😫

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 2

Supersonic
44 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

This sounds like a sure case of PTSD leh. I'd seen someone jump right in front of me before, and it's bloody - figuratively and not literally - sickening already. Can't imagine being beside the landing and blood splashing and all... 😫

Confirmed PTSD, it is very scary to see such thing happen, apply same to road accident. 

Supercharged

Most suay is the lady in Bishan who had recovered from cancer and someone jumped and killed her too. Happened some time back.

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Atrecord said:

Indeed 20 years ago, that time he was just about 20 years old. Not only that, I got another very good friend who dropped from the 9th storey cap of Lido.....Sad.

We could not find evidence if he was murdered. Thus, it was classified as mis-adventure☹️ 

• Sad 1

Turbocharged
11 hours ago, 13177 said:

This is really hard to say and avoid.

Yes Bro, hard to say and avoid, but it happened to you once, you will not want it twice and keep looking out in your whole life cos you never forget

• Praise 1

22 hours ago, Atrecord said:

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/znews/singapore/story20200305-1034509?cx_testId=45&cx_testVariant=cx_1&cx_artPos=0#cxrecs_s

Sigh... so much bad news lately.

Yet another suicide. Still young at 27, and have to end his life because of a Thai girl... What a waste of precious life.

The driver of the BMW also really suay, happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Must be traumatised when it happened.

I suspect that the owner will not want to continue to own/drive the car anymore, wasted for such a nice car.

If there's gonna be a cheap BMW X5 for sale soon... better avoid...

Siam bu for life ma... no siam bu, then no life lor.

34 minutes ago, Ka_kia said:

No guarantee one i fear...

A friend's car kanna head-on and insurance wrote it off and paid him. But cos the car is less than 1.5 year old, some joker went to repair the car and put it on sale about 4-5 mth later... jialat...

• Shocked 1

On 3/6/2020 at 5:16 PM, Atrecord said:

No guarantee one i fear...

A friend's car kanna head-on and insurance wrote it off and paid him. But cos the car is less than 1.5 year old, some joker went to repair the car and put it on sale about 4-5 mth later... jialat...

Who is the joker seller?