Otters Crash Newton Condo Pool & Eat Koi As Residents Look On, Truly Living The High SES Life

kobayashiGT

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

Is human encroach into their space?
If violence is used against animal, they will respond violently.

Wah Lau, cannot lah, like that means we have to move out of SGP liao. They got their area to live in lah. Catchment area. Just not be too many of them only. It is about the same how we tell Gov not to over populate SGP

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

55 minutes ago, Count-Bracula said:

Piranha lah  . . keep the otters away

In south America Amazon, otters there eat piranhas. 

• Shocked 4
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic

wah... high ses mcfers here think these animals otter be shot

ok...i m otter here

😬😂

• Haha! 2

5 minutes ago, Enye said:

wah... high ses mcfers here think these animals otter be shot

ok...i m otter here

😬😂

U otter be ashamed!!!

I agree with re-homing option. Just like those pythons or cobras the authorities catch, they would re-home these snakes.

• Praise 2

9 hours ago, Arogab said:

Looks like this is getting out of hand. With all the rivers dam up, these otters are having lots of breeding grounds and then turn up to be a nuisance in the housing areas....

Aiya, wait till you see monkeys climb into HDB flats in Punggol (from Coney Island) to have a meal :grin:

49639994482_bd46a89a98_b.jpg

CHP-Export-130209705-For-FRIDAYS-TELEGRA

• Praise 1

Supersonic
5 hours ago, Arogab said:

I have always got dual SIM cards and I do answer my roaming calls. Even for SG calls, I do call back on miss calls. They should also at least reply my mail and at least acknowledge. Anyway, it's over.

I strongly agree with you, the fact they are roaming from Rivers to ponds and getting into Condos and Hotel liao. Culling is a way to control the population

I do think is it may be cruel. But I think this is necessary as they are stepping over the boundaries liao. Or they an be captured and send into the reservoir area far away from housing. Something has to be done.

I think they really should.....This is not fishy business liao

Send them into reservoir area dont know got use or not, since they can still move back to housing area. Like what they have done now. Lol.

Supersonic
21 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

Aiya, wait till you see monkeys climb into HDB flats in Punggol (from Coney Island) to have a meal :grin:

Coney island many monkeys? As many as like in bt timah nature reserve?

8 hours ago, 13177 said:

Coney island many monkeys? As many as like in bt timah nature reserve?

They are already hanging around in the forest around BLK 657 which is under construction. At least 30 of them. I see them sometimes playing in the PCN, the whole lot of them. 

14 hours ago, Arogab said:

I have always got dual SIM cards and I do answer my roaming calls. Even for SG calls, I do call back on miss calls. They should also at least reply my mail and at least acknowledge. Anyway, it's over.

I made quite a number of complaints.  I always got call back rather than email reply.

57 minutes ago, Hummer said:

They are already hanging around in the forest around BLK 657 which is under construction. At least 30 of them. I see them sometimes playing in the PCN, the whole lot of them. 

So the monkeys are on the other side of coney island, not at the punggol settlement side? Lol. Look like the punggol PCN not only have wild boar but also have monkeys. 

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

So the monkeys are on the other side of coney island, not at the punggol settlement side? Lol. Look like the punggol PCN not only have wild boar but also have monkeys. 

Never seen them at Punggol Settlement. I go there everyday. 

there are otters there too. They sleep under a bridge which crosses the mangrove swamp. 

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
11 hours ago, Windwaver said:

CHP-Export-130209705-For-FRIDAYS-TELEGRA

Yes, you are right. Monkey has been a problem since the early days. I got friend at Bukit Panjang Area also got Monkey go to his house.

11 hours ago, 13177 said:

Send them into reservoir area dont know got use or not, since they can still move back to housing area. Like what they have done now. Lol.

Whether or not send them back got use or not. We still need to do it and find a way lor. Otherwise how?

2 hours ago, inlinesix said:

I made quite a number of complaints.  I always got call back rather than email reply.

Well, maybe my letter was hard for them to answer me. I sent to tourism board and suggest for them to keep our historic items and cultural items. At the same time, I ask them to stay low cost. So maybe hard for them to response. Haha

3 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Well, maybe my letter was hard for them to answer me. I sent to tourism board and suggest for them to keep our historic items and cultural items. At the same time, I ask them to stay low cost. So maybe hard for them to response. Haha

For historical and cultural items, should sent to National Heritage Board la.

↡ Advertisement