2021 Hyundai Elantra / Avante (CN7)

Carbon82

2021 Hyundai Elantra About to Get Dramatic Redesign Like Sonata

Stay tune for more info. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 11

Don't think it is going to look nice. Still with that ugly mouthful grille, still haven't do away the triangular theme (look at the body side) and if spy photos are true, instead of having a small rear quarter window, it is a blanked out unit. 

By far the best looker of the Elantra was the MD version. Other than that, from AD onwards to its facelift, Hyundai has headed the wrong direction and trying too hard.

The interior the new car is probably worth waiting for. Exterior for me personally is already a disappointment.

• Praise 1

8 minutes ago, Heartbreakid said:

Don't think it is going to look nice. Still with that ugly mouthful grille, still haven't do away the triangular theme (look at the body side) and if spy photos are true, instead of having a small rear quarter window, it is a blanked out unit. 

By far the best looker of the Elantra was the MD version. Other than that, from AD onwards to its facelift, Hyundai has headed the wrong direction and trying too hard.

The interior the new car is probably worth waiting for. Exterior for me personally is already a disappointment.

Elantra MD design is best looker? I find elantra AD design is nicer la. Only when they facelift to the current avante design, then it become ugly. Lol.

• Praise 1

Supercharged
9 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Elantra MD design is best looker? I find elantra AD design is nicer la. Only when they facelift to the current avante design, then it become ugly. Lol.

Agreed. I like the design of the AD cos I used to own one. That's a better design than the MD. The current Avante is not nice, especially the rear and you can see the rear camera at the top part of the boot. 

• Praise 2

37 minutes ago, 13177 said:

To each of their own preference bro. 

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Cannot see much on the design, must see the actual car when it arrives here. 

To me looks like CHR and lexus had a b*stard stepchild... and not in a good way

• Shocked 1

41 minutes ago, Daniu82 said:

Agreed. I like the design of the AD cos I used to own one. That's a better design than the MD. The current Avante is not nice, especially the rear and you can see the rear camera at the top part of the boot. 

Current avante front and back i personally find not nice.

7 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Current avante front and back i personally find not nice.

I like earlier generation of avante... maybe thats why im bitter. 😭 Not a fan of last Elantra with Audi look but its not terrible. Current avante horrible imo and Elantra 2021 carry over the bad parts imo

13 minutes ago, yishunite said:

I like earlier generation of avante... maybe thats why im bitter. 😭 Not a fan of last Elantra with Audi look but its not terrible. Current avante horrible imo and Elantra 2021 carry over the bad parts imo

Earlier gen of avante design not bad.

should be a mini sonata design using the same design language. grille is just audi grille since the designer was poached from audi.

gonna resist the temptation to change and wait for the next facelift after this since i just bought the avante 2019 at a good price in 2019. 

10 minutes ago, ferrytales said:

should be a mini sonata design using the same design language. grille is just audi grille since the designer was poached from audi.

gonna resist the temptation to change and wait for the next facelift after this since i just bought the avante 2019 at a good price in 2019. 

Car bought in 2019 too early to change in 2021 la. Unless your car has problems. Lol.

Turbocharged

Whatever the looks, price plays a big factor in Singapore.

Hyundai was the 4th best selling car in Singapore in 2019, with the "ugly" Avante making up most of the sales. What does that say? 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

This model is all new or facelift? Shld be all new right since facelift was just early last year?

These days quite confusing esp for Conti cars as they have a few facelifts. Japs n Koreans shld be just one mid life facelift as far as I know.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 1