2021 Hyundai Elantra / Avante (CN7)

Carbon82

(edited)
3 minutes ago, bonjin said:

@yellowshaun 

are you referring to the 3-toned modern grey interior of the elite trim or the locally installed grey leather of the S trim? i'm actually opposite lol - i like the 3-tone elite trim interior but don't quite like the blue, cos it turns a purplish shade under certain light conditions. in any case i went for the S trim and i stuck with the safe all-black interior 😛 

No not the leather, but the panel with the window buttons etc, where the driver rests the right hand on.

The blue is our favourite colour, our vios also a purplish blue =D

Edited by yellowshaun
↡ Advertisement

@Ceecookie

11 hours ago, Ceecookie said:

Bringing in the 1.6t and n line config for avante will price it over what most will pay for.

However, the new tucson will coming with 1.6t engine with 7spd dct. That'll can be an alternative to what you're seeking 

That cost 140k 😂

3 minutes ago, Daniu82 said:

New Tucson will cost abt $140k with current COE Cat B and VES neutral. Heard from KMC SE. 

no word of the hybrid version eh? was hoping that if they brought it in, and squeezed it into 15k VES rebate territory, it would be priced around 130k. not much chance of that happening if the petrol version if 140k already 😞 

12 hours ago, yellowshaun said:

No not the leather, but the panel with the window buttons etc, where the driver rests the right hand on.

The blue is our favourite colour, our vios also a purplish blue =D

ahh, you're referring to the parts that create the "cockpit" around the driver ya? i'm ok with how it looks but i could see some people not liking the asymmetry between the driver and front passenger side because of that design. one thing for sure though abt that interior in the elite trim of the blue and cyber grey - it'll take a bit more effort to keep it looking as good in a few months' time! 😛 

• Praise 1

Supercharged
4 minutes ago, bonjin said:

no word of the hybrid version eh? was hoping that if they brought it in, and squeezed it into 15k VES rebate territory, it would be priced around 130k. not much chance of that happening if the petrol version if 140k already 😞 

At the moment I only heard for petrol version. No mention of hybrid yet. Heard to be sold in May 2021. 

5 hours ago, yellowshaun said:

Check with you guys ah I see that the Avante price like quite stable despite the COE increasing by about 10k since it is introduced... Is it midway the new VES rebate of 15k kicked in?

yes, additional 5K rebate kicked in in Jan (prices started adjusting in Dec). also, the initial units sold came with longer periods of warranty and free servicing (as high as 8/8). current prices come with only between 1-3 years servicing i think, with standard 5 year warranty. all in these account for about 8k of the 10k. around 2k they ownself eat i think 😛  

ultimately, they have a lot of buffer to play with as far as margins are concerned, so it's a game they can very well continue to play

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Hello, I’m collecting my Avante CN7 tomorrow. Can you please add me into the WhatsApp / telegram chat? Thanks! 

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi all:) just bought my first car on on 8/4/21; Avante Elite Amazon grey from Komoco. Collection ETA is mid-end June.. is this normal? Oh and can add me to the telegram group? Thank you!

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi May I know usually how many bid before you guys manage to get the car? Bought my new avante on 30 march but komoco did not manage to secure a coe for me on 1st bidding. 

Neutral Newbie

@Alryn hello! I bought beginning of March. Same model and colour. Was told it’s a hot colour and thus longer waiting time. Their ETA was end may but I’ll be collecting tomorrow. So plus minus... think they prefer to manager our expectations and give themselves more buffer. 

16 hours ago, Jiaen said:

Hello, I’m collecting my Avante CN7 tomorrow. Can you please add me into the WhatsApp / telegram chat? Thanks! 

Sure will pm u!

11 hours ago, Alryn said:

Hi all:) just bought my first car on on 8/4/21; Avante Elite Amazon grey from Komoco. Collection ETA is mid-end June.. is this normal? Oh and can add me to the telegram group? Thank you!

Will pm u! 🙂

Neutral Newbie

Hi, bought avante elite trim amazon Grey... Delivery mid May. Can help to add me into WA/Instagram group please. Many thanks. 

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

I just got the S model, can someone help to add me into the telegram chat group?  

Thank you and much appreciated.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1