2021 Hyundai Elantra / Avante (CN7)

Carbon82

5 hours ago, Yamapi said:

@13177 The SE said don't bother about gcoe unless there is a super big jump. If didn't get the coe, drive back my altis.. haha

Yup, don't bother, I didn't get guaranteed too and got my coe on the 1st bid.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Neutral Newbie

Hi! Can add me into the telegram chat? I am keen to get the CN7 and would like to know more from the existing owners. 

@peiiyii

Thank you 🙏🏻

Neutral Newbie

Hi Senior,

can add me into the telegram chat? Getting my CN7 soon. 

My telegram ID is

yapsweetat

Thanks in advance 

1 hour ago, yellowshaun said:

Can add me into the CN7 telegram chat? I considering getting either k3 or CN7... Wanna kaypoh whats the drive like!

CN7.  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

8 hours ago, spiffy said:

Can someone PM me a good sales person? Interested to get a CN7. Thank you very much.

Good sales person depends on what you looking for.  Some not so good at the car presentation,  but knows the trade very well and knows how to get you discounts and goodies here and there.  Some can sing you a song on the car,  but cannot even do a proper calculation for you.  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 1

@Yamapi Komoco is aggressive in securing COE. Usually first bid can get liao.

By the way i am back to Hyundai. Traded in my 6 year old Honda Vezel for the CN7 amazon gray elite. Now its the waiting game. In the meantime dekit some items from the Vezel 

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Raubern said:

@Yamapi Komoco is aggressive in securing COE. Usually first bid can get liao.

By the way i am back to Hyundai. Traded in my 6 year old Honda Vezel for the CN7 amazon gray elite. Now its the waiting game. In the meantime dekit some items from the Vezel 

So you drove a hyundai before your Vezel?

11 hours ago, 13177 said:

So you drove a hyundai before your Vezel?

My last Hyundai was a Accent in early 2000s. Then changed to Suzuki. After Suzuki then Honda Vezel. Now decided to change to new Hyundai Avante.

Just realised KM never ask me to sign a used car trade in sales agreement   when i booked a new CN7 from them. Is the used car sales agreement signed on the day of the handover?

• Praise 1

9 hours ago, Raubern said:

My last Hyundai was a Accent in early 2000s. Then changed to Suzuki. After Suzuki then Honda Vezel. Now decided to change to new Hyundai Avante.

Just realised KM never ask me to sign a used car trade in sales agreement   when i booked a new CN7 from them. Is the used car sales agreement signed on the day of the handover?

Early 2000 accent? I remember that accent quite popular during that era, think there were sedan and hatch version. Many people driving the sedan red colour.

Had a really bad experience at the Hyundai showroom in Alexandra today.
Went to a look and was served by this SE called Kylan.

During the test drive he was quite friendly, slightly aggressive in his sales pitch but still acceptable.

But his attitude took a turn for the nasty when I finished the test drive and told him i needed time to consider.

He was super sarcastic and said people my age would usually already have a car. He even added that I should consider a second hand car if i could not afford to buy a new car. 

I was with my wife and kids so I didnt want to make a fuss by quarrelling with him.

But anyways, just wanted to let you guys know to avoid this SE next time if you are visiting the Alexandra showroom.

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 2

11 minutes ago, gohlianguan said:

Had a really bad experience at the Hyundai showroom in Alexandra today.
Went to a look and was served by this SE called Kylan.

During the test drive he was quite friendly, slightly aggressive in his sales pitch but still acceptable.

But his attitude took a turn for the nasty when I finished the test drive and told him i needed time to consider.

He was super sarcastic and said people my age would usually already have a car. He even added that I should consider a second hand car if i could not afford to buy a new car. 

I was with my wife and kids so I didnt want to make a fuss by quarrelling with him.

But anyways, just wanted to let you guys know to avoid this SE next time if you are visiting the Alexandra showroom.

Some SE is like that de. When i was at mazda showroom look see the mazda 3 when it was launched back then. This SE who served me also quite friendly during the test drive and told me he would get back to me on the trade in price for my current car.

Then after the test drive he asked me if i would buy today, i told him let me consider first. And he just throw me one side and went to serve other customer, and also never bother to sit down to have a discussion on loan calculation and get back to me on the trade in price and follow up. 😅

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

KMC Alexandra quite crowded today. The basement carpark was almost full and saw the Ioniq 5 in the basement carpark.

In the showroom, everyone was checking out the new Avante. I am impressed with the new Avante, so i signed up for white S trim. They are offering 3 bid NG COE and are super confident they are able to secure COE and deliver in 3 weeks. This is my first Korean car and I am quite excited. Let's hope for the best!

• Praise 4

1 hour ago, Stooky said:

KMC Alexandra quite crowded today. The basement carpark was almost full and saw the Ioniq 5 in the basement carpark.

In the showroom, everyone was checking out the new Avante. I am impressed with the new Avante, so i signed up for white S trim. They are offering 3 bid NG COE and are super confident they are able to secure COE and deliver in 3 weeks. This is my first Korean car and I am quite excited. Let's hope for the best!

Kmc was crowded? They must have offered quite a good deal for their avante?

4 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Kmc was crowded? They must have offered quite a good deal for their avante?

So good it's hard to say no.....  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1