2021 Hyundai Elantra / Avante (CN7)

Carbon82

23 hours ago, Raubern said:

My last Hyundai was a Accent in early 2000s. Then changed to Suzuki. After Suzuki then Honda Vezel. Now decided to change to new Hyundai Avante.

Just realised KM never ask me to sign a used car trade in sales agreement   when i booked a new CN7 from them. Is the used car sales agreement signed on the day of the handover?

Better check with your SE again,  don't end up with 2 cars later.   

Komoco has a used car rep station there, and he will do up the trade in paper work there once you cfm ok with their trade in price.  I did all my paper work on the same day,  except bank loan fill up next day after Maybank sent the link, approval within 1 hr.  Insurance also cfm only waiting for payment after secure coe. 

my SE quite straight forward and detailed, no need ask she gave me whatever discounts and goodies there are, and settled all paper works except insurance payment on the same day, now just wait for coe bidding...  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

29 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Komoco has a used car rep station there, and he will do up the trade in paper work there once you cfm ok with their trade in price.  I did all my paper work on the same day,  except bank loan fill up next day after Maybank sent the link, approval within 1 hr.  Insurance also cfm only waiting for payment after secure coe. 

my SE quite straight forward and detailed, no need ask she gave me whatever discounts and goodies there are, and settled all paper works except insurance payment on the same day, now just wait for coe bidding...  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

You also signed up for avante ah? Looks like the deal really so good, its hard to say no?! 😂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

6 hours ago, Tianmo said:

Congrats….Wendy ah? 🤣

• Haha! 1

11 hours ago, Tianmo said:

Trade in price agreed in black and white on the new car purchase agreement.  My SE said he will come to my place to do the trade in paperwork. 

• Praise 1

11 hours ago, 13177 said:

Kmc was crowded? They must have offered quite a good deal for their avante?

Maybe the national day promo drew the crowds

• Praise 2

On 8/28/2021 at 1:53 PM, gohlianguan said:

Had a really bad experience at the Hyundai showroom in Alexandra today.
Went to a look and was served by this SE called Kylan.

During the test drive he was quite friendly, slightly aggressive in his sales pitch but still acceptable.

But his attitude took a turn for the nasty when I finished the test drive and told him i needed time to consider.

He was super sarcastic and said people my age would usually already have a car. He even added that I should consider a second hand car if i could not afford to buy a new car. 

I was with my wife and kids so I didnt want to make a fuss by quarrelling with him.

But anyways, just wanted to let you guys know to avoid this SE next time if you are visiting the Alexandra showroom.

Such sales person does indeed exist in the industry. I personally encountered before in VW and also in KMC. 

I would usually not bother to quarrel with the sales directly. Instead, if I am ready to buy, I would ask another sales right under his/her nose to attend to me and sign on the agreement.

Some sales person are very short sighted sadly. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

On 6/29/2021 at 11:35 AM, Joelhaw said:

Sharing for the benefits of all CN7 owners.

Taken from Team CN7 Interest Group FB.https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=196297559165223&id=101346021993711

Some of CN7 owners may have experienced "Christmas Lights" issue upon starting the engine, where overwhelming warning alerts pop out on your instrument panel, you will not be able to move you car as well due to heavy steering caused by these alerts.

Currently, the only solution to this issue is to reset the system by removing both the Positive (+) and Negative (-) connectors from the car battery, and reconnect them back after 10sec. You will need a 10mm spanner for this rather technical solution if you wish to do it yourself. Alternatively, you may call the 24hr Roadside Service at 9665 2653 for assistance.

Komoco (KMC) has released an Integrated Central Control Unit (ICCU) software update recently, this update will help to solve / prevent the issue.

xmaslight.jpg

this is damn bad considering how new this car is

@lexiton 

1 hour ago, lexiton said:

Ermm... IMHO.. i don't think it is bad in anyway. Every electronic devices has their own issue.. same for household appliances and even your phones. To me, as long as the manufacturer makes the effort to rectify and resolve the the issues quickly, i think it is still worthwhile to go for it. 

• Praise 1

8 hours ago, lexiton said:

My Honda Vezel also have this kind of Christmas lights popping up few times... Nowadays cars are full of high tech stuff so bound to have more electronics  problems

7 hours ago, Raubern said:

My Honda Vezel also have this kind of Christmas lights popping up few times... Nowadays cars are full of high tech stuff so bound to have more electronics  problems

sometimes this just going to spoilt the day if one is on urgency matter or on holiday.

hope after few more updates and  batches the reliability get better. 

enjoy the rides.

7 hours ago, Raubern said:

how soon yours vezel get this issue?

if after 5 years I would say it is quite good already and acceptable. 

↡ Advertisement