2021 Hyundai Elantra / Avante (CN7)

Carbon82

On 9/5/2021 at 11:19 PM, Raubern said:

Vezel is a sensitive car so any common faults will cause christmas lights 

if I view it at different aspects

Christmas light but car still can move on, then it is built like tanker.

If Christmas light but car stuck and need remove battery to reset. this is painless process especially driven by family member that know nothing about car technically. 

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi i just placed my order for avante cn7. And would love to meet all the car owners. Will you be able to add me to the telegram group? @bnlee29 thanks!

Neutral Newbie

I am curious, do you guys send your car for car paint protection after you got your cn7 or you wait for 6mths - 1yr usage then you do the car paint protection?

33 minutes ago, Bnlee said:

I am curious, do you guys send your car for car paint protection after you got your cn7 or you wait for 6mths - 1yr usage then you do the car paint protection?

May I suggest you do your PPS right away, or get it done by Hyundai before any blemishes occur.

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, Bnlee said:

Paint Protection, by its name suggests is to protect the paint. Waiting for 1 year later to do, is more like paint restoration liao. 

That being said, yes, I think if you have decided that you want to do paint protection, do it as soon as you get your new ride, or just save the $$ and not do it. 

• Praise 1

hi guys, i just got my cn7 yesterday, and see if you can add me into the telegroup - @ash888ash

Anyone going to do upgrade to their sound system on the cn7? seems a bit lousy... 

Neutral Newbie

anyone knows what the right side of the dashboard panel does?(the circle thingy) awaiting for coe bidding. pls add me to cn7 tele group chat @Lzyuee

Neutral Newbie

Pls add me to telegram group. Will be collecting my élite black avante coming week and wish to be updated. @DaretoG0

↡ Advertisement