2021 Hyundai Elantra / Avante (CN7)

Carbon82

On 11/11/2021 at 12:46 PM, ZL8 said:

Hi,

just wanted to find out if anyone did any coating after collecting new car?

thanks!

I use ceramic works

On 2/16/2021 at 8:51 PM, Hreidi17 said:

Thanks bro!!

Hello new CN7 owners! Congrats on your new ride!! I will PM you one by one shortly k! So sorry for the delay! 🙏🙏

Hi! Just booked a white CN7 yesterday. Kindly add me into the tele/WA chat please!

@Beefbowl I will lean towards Electric Shadow if given that you only have these 3 colors in mind to choose. Gives a good contrast of the black elements on the rims (if you are getting S trim) and the bumper (if you are getting the Elite trim). Amazon grey will be a safe color if you are not adventurous however.  

4 hours ago, Beefbowl said:

Hi all, a potential buyer here. how do you guys decide on a colour?

so difficult to choose between electric shadow, polar white or amazon grey.

5 hours ago, Beefbowl said:

Hi all, a potential buyer here. how do you guys decide on a colour?

so difficult to choose between electric shadow, polar white or amazon grey.

another angle to consider would be how much effort/time/money you are prepared to put in to keeping the car looking clean - cos white will get obviously dusty and dirty looking much faster than the other two.

if it's of any help to you, based on your 3 choices and going by the breakdown of colours in the members' chat group, amazon grey would be the most common/popular, followed by polar white and then electric shadow

8 hours ago, bonjin said:

another angle to consider would be how much effort/time/money you are prepared to put in to keeping the car looking clean - cos white will get obviously dusty and dirty looking much faster than the other two.

if it's of any help to you, based on your 3 choices and going by the breakdown of colours in the members' chat group, amazon grey would be the most common/popular, followed by polar white and then electric shadow

10 hours ago, Ahtea said:

@Beefbowl I will lean towards Electric Shadow if given that you only have these 3 colors in mind to choose. Gives a good contrast of the black elements on the rims (if you are getting S trim) and the bumper (if you are getting the Elite trim). Amazon grey will be a safe color if you are not adventurous however.  

Thanks both! will consider again when i go down to confirm on the purchase.

Can anyone add me to the telegram group? appreciate

@jerrylimch

Neutral Newbie

Hello everyone....new cn7 owner here, also a first time car owner

Can add me to the telegram grp? @Sweef21

Just curious if you guys bring new car for ceramic coating? Like maybe within the week of car collection?

If yes any good workshop to recommend?

Thanks!