2021 Hyundai Elantra / Avante (CN7)

Carbon82

@Gz0707 wondering why no PI bring in the CN7 AVANTE 1.6L Turbo N Line from Australia then since also RHD? 

Edited by Fellows
↡ Advertisement

7 minutes ago, Fellows said:

@Gz0707 wondering why no PI bring in the CN7 AVANTE 1.6L Turbo N Line from Australia then since also RHD? 

TBH, I dunno the answer.  maybe not worth the homogulation costs?  Even as PI attempts to bring in Skoda non-AD models, there is no PI bringing in any Hyundai cars.  It seems that Hyundai has clout in controlling its distribution network, even to the extent of controlling the release of Bilstein shocks for its cars.  You can only get Bilstein from Korean sources and not even from global Bilstein sites. 

Neutral Newbie

1 question on dashboard.

Theres a XXX km on the bottom right. I see its not accumulated km, its more than the accumulated km, and not Trip km. Whats that km showing?

17 hours ago, zoobezombe said:

Hi ,

Anyone change Avante rims from 17 to 18, what size of tyre for 18 rim?

I am currently on 18"..Changed from 16".

My tyre size is 225/40/R18

Neutral Newbie

@Hreidi17 

Thank you for the info.

It seems that 17 or 18 rims on Hyundai Avante will look big and outstanding on the car.

I don't know why 18 rims on a friend car a Mazda CX3 still look small relative to that car even though that car is a compact suv..maybe it got more volume LOL.

What tyre are you using though? :)

On 3/31/2021 at 1:38 PM, zoobezombe said:

@Hreidi17 

Thank you for the info.

It seems that 17 or 18 rims on Hyundai Avante will look big and outstanding on the car.

I don't know why 18 rims on a friend car a Mazda CX3 still look small relative to that car even though that car is a compact suv..maybe it got more volume LOL.

What tyre are you using though? 🙂

Yes bro my 18" looks really big. I am using Pirelli P Zero tyres.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hi,

Just booked the new Avante Elite yesterday. Can add me to the whatsapp/Telegram chat?  Thank you in advance. 

Edited by Koko_Krunch
  • Praise 1

9 hours ago, Koko_Krunch said:

Hi,

Just booked the new Avante Elite yesterday. Can add me to the whatsapp/Telegram chat?  Thank you in advance. 

Can share the price and package you got?

@Hreidi17 Is a drastic drop in your fc after this upgrade rim. You must have paid a sum for this set hopefully the weight is not much difference compare to the OEM 

13 minutes ago, Colin03 said:

@Hreidi17 Is a drastic drop in your fc after this upgrade rim. You must have paid a sum for this set hopefully the weight is not much difference compare to the OEM 

Hi bro...Actually no...In fact my upgraded rim is the same weight as the stock 16"...Therefore no drop in FC 🙂