2021 Hyundai Elantra / Avante (CN7)

Carbon82

18 hours ago, Hubhub69 said:

So now is not best buy. 😔

18 hours ago, Joelhaw said:

@Sub123 actually the best buy was during CNY this year 🙂

CNY time usually the "ang pao" bigger. :D

But on the serious note, there is no best time/best buy for cars. Best buy only exists if you need a car at that point of time, and the price is at your comfortable price point.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Anyone experience ventilated seats not cold,

there is lights at the button, but the seats are no longer cold

trust me, i can feel the difference.

anyone button i might have accidentally pressed or anything? 

thanks

16 hours ago, WangZhizhong said:

Anyone experience ventilated seats not cold,

there is lights at the button, but the seats are no longer cold

trust me, i can feel the difference.

anyone button i might have accidentally pressed or anything? 

thanks

Did you activate the heated seats by accident?

@Ahtea Depends on how you compare. Relative to COE price, national package is better. Compare total package, they are probably about the same. But AD still make tons of money......😅

3 hours ago, Sub123 said:

@Ahtea Depends on how you compare. Relative to COE price, national package is better. Compare total package, they are probably about the same. But AD still make tons of money......😅

Yea, there is a variable component - COE. Think the national day promo was specifically for Red and White colors only right?

3 hours ago, Sub123 said:

@Ahtea Nope, can choose any colour you like...But you are right no best time to buy car...

Oh, I thought was supposed to be for Red and White models only (with additional service credits or something like that). Maybe I heard wrongly on the deal.

Guys, anyone finds lack of sound when locking/unlocking the car a problem. I still miss the beep/beep-beep sound on my previous Cerato when I used to lock/unlock the car. 

Any aftermarket shop to do it?

1 hour ago, Himanshu_g said:

Guys, anyone finds lack of sound when locking/unlocking the car a problem. I still miss the beep/beep-beep sound on my previous Cerato when I used to lock/unlock the car. 

Any aftermarket shop to do it?

sorry bro, i would prefer it to silent when lock/unlocking. 

• Praise 1

11 minutes ago, Contipro said:

sorry bro, i would prefer it to silent when lock/unlocking. 

Well - wait till the day u are lost inside Suntec City car park and can't find the car - the unlock beep/beep saved me so many times in past to find my car in big car parks 🙂

44 minutes ago, Himanshu_g said:

Well - wait till the day u are lost inside Suntec City car park and can't find the car - the unlock beep/beep saved me so many times in past to find my car in big car parks 🙂

Then if you know this might happened to you, just take a photo of the nearest pillar and your lot number. This might just save you. 

• Praise 2

53 minutes ago, Himanshu_g said:

agreed it may help in such scenario. 

but do take care of your sounded alarm system to avoid alarm activated in middle of night for no reason, and may affecting neighborhood having their rest..

importantly you have someone available 24/7 to attend to it and cut off the noise where necessary..

Dont be like what i experienced the owner went missing leaving the car beep beep beep beep .......................................................................................

like dont know how many hours later only someone attend to it.. 

Neutral Newbie

Hi, Avante elite owners, what is the stock tyre for the 17 inch and are these as noisy as the 16 inch Kumho Ecsta PS31's? 

↡ Advertisement