2021 Hyundai Elantra / Avante (CN7)

Carbon82

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,  cn7 S owner here, can pls add me to the telegram group. @Benlee1981

thank you. 

Edited by Ben1981

Neutral Newbie

Hi 

I just placed a booking. Trying to decide between lava orange, fiery red and amazon grey... we are kinda leaning towards the lava orange but concerned that it stands out too much... Any views?

Telegram: dewgong88

Edited by Namu

itchy butt go showroom on new year day... book a CN7 and trading my AD... today got it... i do not expect they give me the car for the price they discount to me...

Anyway why everyone go telegram ar?

Edited by Devilcup
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
2 hours ago, Devilcup said:

itchy butt go showroom on new year day... book a CN7 and trading my AD... today got it... i do not expect they give me the car for the price they discount to me...

same here

• Praise 1

@Devilcup 

3 hours ago, Devilcup said:

care to share ur price?

• Praise 1

On 1/5/2022 at 9:59 PM, dino80 said:

@Devilcup 

care to share ur price?

Hi Dino, the list price was 112k @45k that day for S Trim. i deal it lower than that and the deal various from agent to agent i guess. i think if you are interested just head down to KMC to enquire that day's deal.

Edited by Devilcup

20 hours ago, teomingern said:

The S model offer was $99,999 no servicing mah...

Hi Teo,

it is not 99k for me for sure... 99k i believe is oct 2021 price when COE is ard 47k..

for the rest, I will not tell you the discounted price but you go do abit of calculation..

i taking a post in feb 2021 last year, one of the best deal @CNY. it was 94k listed for S and non g is 91k (is the price is real, Elite model is good price). it is 41-45k coe that time. you will know what is the best price the dealer might able to give you now...

"https://www.mycarforum.com/forums/topic/2718019-2021-hyundai-elantra-avante-cn7/?do=findComment&comment=7055946"

Edited by Devilcup
↡ Advertisement