2021 Hyundai Elantra / Avante (CN7)

Carbon82

6 hours ago, Sktan10 said:

After seeing this video, it looks much better than the current one.

Though I can't say it's a beauty though, really don't like the front air intake, I think they overdid it.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

20 hours ago, Rickster said:

After seeing this video, it looks much better than the current one.

Though I can't say it's a beauty though, really don't like the front air intake, I think they overdid it.

image.png.d82ce4e01b91e644c1bfce456db0dddd.png

image.png.f58de68f0aa7cd1a5ec0a36925da7dbd.png

The huge Grill is too reminiscence of an Audi.

The side profile seems like a prius.. but thats just my flawed observation...

image.thumb.png.329a7b734a1d4f7b78d029578fc4c3c3.png

Edited by Sdf4786k

1 hour ago, Sdf4786k said:

image.png.d82ce4e01b91e644c1bfce456db0dddd.png

image.png.f58de68f0aa7cd1a5ec0a36925da7dbd.png

The huge Grill is too reminiscence of an Audi.

The side profile seems like a prius.. but thats just my flawed observation...

image.thumb.png.329a7b734a1d4f7b78d029578fc4c3c3.png

Then the rear looks like civic? Lol.

At this rate this is going, you guys will say every car looks like the one next to it. 

Come on, all these are NOT copying. Those crap China shitty cars that completely rip off existing designs from established manufacturers up to the point where the parts are actually interchangeable are the real despicable ones

Anyway that OMFG Prius side profile looked very clumsy,  the front doors seals are too low which makes the side glass looked really big in relation to the overall side profile. A modern version of Hyundai Matrix kind of vulgar styling. Yet the sill line swop up quickly at the back in a bid to inject some sportiness to it.

Those tiny 15in wheels completely spoils the look as well. Made the Prius looked very cheap when the car is not. And doesn't command any presence.   

The new Elantra doesn't look anything like that... 

• Praise 2

9 minutes ago, Cheefarn said:

At this rate this is going, you guys will say every car looks like the one next to it. 

Come on, all these are NOT copying. Those crap China shitty cars that completely rip off existing designs from established manufacturers up to the point where the parts are actually interchangeable are the real despicable ones

Anyway that OMFG Prius side profile looked very clumsy,  the front doors seals are too low which makes the side glass looked really big in relation to the overall side profile. A modern version of Hyundai Matrix kind of vulgar styling. Yet the sill line swop up quickly at the back in a bid to inject some sportiness to it.

Those tiny 15in wheels completely spoils the look as well. Made the Prius looked very cheap when the car is not. And doesn't command any presence.   

The new Elantra doesn't look anything like that... 

Good afternoon, Mr. Yip! How are you?

Your POS malibu still cannot sell in used car market despite you lowered your price ah? How is your new opel van coming along?

If you think prius is bad, I think your malibu is even worse. That's why no market...😆

Turbocharged
On 3/20/2020 at 2:24 PM, Sugimoto said:

Your POS malibu still cannot sell in used car market despite you lowered your price ah? How is your new opel van coming along?

If you think prius is bad, I think your malibu is even worse. That's why no market...😆

Impeccable condition limousine. Very well mantained.

https://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=844448&DL=1000

On 3/18/2020 at 4:48 PM, Vinceng said:

Hyundai designers took the easy way out and copied the design of the Grandeur, particularly on the nose and rear horizontal lighted strip.

image.png.26e3d36ab13893b07e83f116bef5ccc8.pngimage.png.f5664c5c53e51894ca0f863ebf725d80.png

Copied? Or family genes? Cars are never designed singly... they're always designed as a family with a design DNA embedded that is recognizable as Hyundai or whatever brand mah...

2 hours ago, teomingern said:

Copied? Or family genes? Cars are never designed singly... they're always designed as a family with a design DNA embedded that is recognizable as Hyundai or whatever brand mah...

i actually thought the rest of the models would follow the grille shape of the venue. but wa very different! 389lMpK.jpg

17 hours ago, jadesun said:

i actually thought the rest of the models would follow the grille shape of the venue. but wa very different! 389lMpK.jpg

Venue is considered the old design... Hyundai always launch new look with the higher models first... I think it's either the Sonata or the Azera... then cascade it downwards... the most important models in the sedans are the Sonata & Elantra... for SUV the Tucson & Santa Fe... but the Venue may overtake either... so usually the new design language debuts on the most important models (in terms of sales) or on the halo or flagship model...

On 3/20/2020 at 2:24 PM, Sugimoto said:

Yes Prius design is the worse, funny looking, proportion of body all out

14 hours ago, Cj12329 said:

Yes Prius design is the worse, funny looking, proportion of body all out

Ok, dying malibu comrade.

↡ Advertisement