2021 Hyundai Elantra / Avante (CN7)

Carbon82

3 hours ago, bonjin said:

https://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/pricelist/14/2020-11-19.pdf

newest price list out and prices are unchanged from before this week's coe increase.

you should be able to get an outright 5k discount from the prices for deliveries in january onwards. so for buyers of the S trim at least, that's 92,999, a good 7k less than what it was at the beginning of the month.

i'm locked in at the old price, unfortunately, cos i'm taking delivery soon, but i wonder if people who bought for december delivery have leeway to push collection date till january for a 5k discount

S trim at $92k? If able to close deal and deliver the car, price consider still ok than the launched price. Although still on a high side.

↡ Advertisement

23 minutes ago, 13177 said:

S trim at $92k? If able to close deal and deliver the car, price consider still ok than the launched price. Although still on a high side.

that’s my guess since current price list takes into account only 10k VES rebate. so assuming they give the additional 5k back, price should be around 92.9k? 

4 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

They are only selling 3 models now?

maybe new avante selling so well they have their hands full just settling those sales? lol

54 minutes ago, bonjin said:

that’s my guess since current price list takes into account only 10k VES rebate. so assuming they give the additional 5k back, price should be around 92.9k? 

They are not running a charity. Not even giving back the 10k ves rebate and now you expect them to give another 5k rebate. 

It's just marketing and numbers. The new avante S omv is around 19k and the ves brings the parf value down. Currently parf is around 4.5k and with the additional 5k ves rebate, your parf becomes 2.5k.

At 93k pricing, the depre for avante is 9k+ which is absolutely bonkers if you compare it to the previous gen which was selling at only 7k depre. Granted cat A coe went up but still the price ain't very attractive but we'll hyundai is going upmarket now and even more expensive than mazda. 

Gone are the days when hyundai was value for money! 

2 minutes ago, ferrytales said:

They are not running a charity. Not even giving back the 10k ves rebate and now you expect them to give another 5k rebate. 

It's just marketing and numbers. The new avante S omv is around 19k and the ves brings the parf value down. Currently parf is around 4.5k and with the additional 5k ves rebate, your parf becomes 2.5k.

At 93k pricing, the depre for avante is 9k+ which is absolutely bonkers if you compare it to the previous gen which was selling at only 7k depre. Granted cat A coe went up but still the price ain't very attractive but we'll hyundai is going upmarket now and even more expensive than mazda. 

Gone are the days when hyundai was value for money! 

while i agree that they don't seem to have given back the initial 10k rebate when setting the launch price, i think the difference is that this time, it is clear to everyone that there is an additional 5k rebate going out and with competitors like mazda giving the full 5k back, it would be almost unthinkable for them to not follow suit.

• Praise 1

47 minutes ago, bonjin said:

while i agree that they don't seem to have given back the initial 10k rebate when setting the launch price, i think the difference is that this time, it is clear to everyone that there is an additional 5k rebate going out and with competitors like mazda giving the full 5k back, it would be almost unthinkable for them to not follow suit.

No la... Even at 100k selling like hotcakes, they makan the 5k rebate also will still sell one u see this thread how much more lively than the other ones...

27 minutes ago, yellowshaun said:

No la... Even at 100k selling like hotcakes, they makan the 5k rebate also will still sell one u see this thread how much more lively than the other ones...

well, i guess they could makan that 5k if they continue to think that all they need to do is to keep the avante pricing in line with the civic and altis (which incidentally both adjusted prices upwards slightly after this week's coe). but i think they know they are pushing it already, so i think it's more likely they'll pass it to buyers taking delivery in jan. 

but they've not reflected this in the latest price list yet, so we shall just have to wait and see. interestingly, this latest price list is valid for 4 days only, up till the 22nd. they probably have a major decision to make on this matter by the 23rd.

saw the new 2020 Avante in black! So sleek with its dark stock rim. Very beautiful and aggressive looking! 

Edited by Fellows
  • Praise 1

3 hours ago, Vinceng said:

CN7 Elite with glaring rear fog lamps spotted.

Congratulations on the $108,000 purchase.

IMG_20201121_193652.jpg

add another 1k at least for that bidded number plate 😛 

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, Vinceng said:

IMG_20201121_193652.jpg

komoco should exclude the rear fog light, been spotted too many idiot elantra/ avante drivers switch ON the rear fog light. 

flashed the driver few times can say all really idiot don't stay alert or aware of others message to note something wrong with ownself. But mostly turn aggressive, so proven triple idiot drivers.. Gosh, hopeless peoples.. 

pardon me as get frustrated of this group of idiot on the road.

our enforcement do nothing on this.

Edited by Contipro
  • Praise 2

4 hours ago, Vinceng said:

IMG_20201121_193652.jpg

Indeed looks glaring siah. So far still have not seen the new avante at night, so far only spotted them during the day.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Contipro said:

komoco should exclude the rear fog light, been spotted too many idiot elantra/ avante drivers switch ON the rear fog light. 

flashed the driver few times can say all really idiot don't stay alert or aware of others message to note something wrong with ownself. But mostly turn aggressive, so proven triple idiot drivers.. Gosh, hopeless peoples.. 

pardon me as get frustrated of this group of idiot on the road.

our enforcement do nothing on this.

If they turn aggressive n you spotted where they park....you will know what to do.

sharing pics of my new ride which i've been enjoying for a few days now! 
407473738_IMG_2097(3).thumb.jpg.17073046bc02d21b3043391a8178fbe5.jpg

really loving how it's been so far! car handles well and the drive is smooth, stable and enjoyable. very comfortable for me as the driver, and super spacious for all the passengers who've been sitting in the rear as well. safety and convenience functions are working great too. and i absolutely love how it looks! with some vindication for chris tan from the straits times, i did actually notice the car turning heads a couple of times lol

as for those of you interested in the fc, i'm getting around 10-13 km/L for short distance drives, but up to 15-17 for longer rides on the expressways. still early days though so will see how it fares further down the road, but it looks like it'll inch towards the 12-14 km/L mark overall

bonus pic of the side profile lines which i think pop out quite nicely with this colour 🙂 

1467323744_IMG_2096(2).thumb.JPG.165530ee32d8c07f828f8aa6373d5773.JPG

Edited by bonjin
double post of pics
  • Praise 14

1 hour ago, bonjin said:

really loving how it's been so far! car handles well and the drive is smooth, stable and enjoyable. very comfortable for me as the driver, and super spacious for all the passengers who've been sitting in the rear as well. safety and convenience functions are working great too. and i absolutely love how it looks! with some vindication for chris tan from the straits times, i did actually notice the car turning heads a couple of times lol

as for those of you interested in the fc, i'm getting around 10-13 km/L for short distance drives, but up to 15-17 for longer rides on the expressways. still early days though so will see how it fares further down the road, but it looks like it'll inch towards the 12-14 km/L mark overall

bonus pic of the side profile lines which i think pop out quite nicely with this colour 🙂 

How much you get for this car? Which model, can PM me. Thanks.

On 11/29/2020 at 2:32 PM, bonjin said:

407473738_IMG_2097(3).thumb.jpg.17073046bc02d21b3043391a8178fbe5.jpg

1467323744_IMG_2096(2).thumb.JPG.165530ee32d8c07f828f8aa6373d5773.JPG

Very nice bro! Beautiful colour... and the rims go well with the colour too... unique colour... this is the S trim right?

• Praise 2

12 minutes ago, teomingern said:

Very nice bro! Beautiful colour... and the rims go well with the colour too... unique colour... this is the S trim right?

Only S trim rims come in black colour. 😂

↡ Advertisement