2021 Hyundai Elantra / Avante (CN7)

Carbon82

9 hours ago, anandvijaynandhu said:

@Joelhaw Pre-owned..

I m quite surprised the car you got doesnt come with dashcam? you should have asked your SE to throw in for you.
Anyway you could go for iRoad, I have been using various models for the past few years and it is serving me well. If you are on budget iRoad X5 is good enough, but i am on X9, the quality of the video is better.

Neutral Newbie

Hi fellow CN7 owners, would like to check. Does your car gives off a warning chime if your rear passenger did not fasten seat belt?

Or it will only gives off warning chime if rear passenger unfasten seat belt while the car is still cruising?

Driving a "S" variant here. Thanks.

Neutral Newbie

Hello, have owned a CN7 since 2021 and would love to be added to the telegram group. Many thanks in advance. User: ziq91

On 4/20/2023 at 7:41 PM, Kona_rider said:

It's probably priced at $170K or more when launched...haiz

$170k for a B&B car! Last time $170k can get a luxury brand car liao.

• Praise 2

On 4/20/2023 at 10:15 PM, 13177 said:

$170k for a B&B car! Last time $170k can get a luxury brand car liao.

Mini R56 was $160k with $70k COE.

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys...I'm about to collect a pre-owned CN7 sometime this week. Upgraded from Hyundai Accent RB.

Can I trouble the admin to add me to the CN7 telegram group? My telegram username is @MYT2001. 

Also, does anyone have any recommendations for outside workshop to service the CN7? My experience with KMC isn't very good to be honest. I only go there for warranty claims.  

Neutral Newbie

Hello, i've owned a CN7 since 2021 and would like to request to add me inyo the telegram group.

Thanks in advance.

User: si2alex

Hear say is Q4 2023 to early 2024. Likely to have Hybrid option.

On 8/6/2023 at 8:46 PM, Thecarboy302 said:

Any news on facelift CN7 Avante arriving here?

On 8/8/2023 at 12:41 AM, Ahtea said:

Hear say is Q4 2023 to early 2024. Likely to have Hybrid option.

I see, Hybrid is not going to be cheap, saw the price of the new Kona, even though it is a CAT A Hybrid. Hope the current 1.6 Smartstream IVT combo gets continued. 

On 8/8/2023 at 9:48 AM, Thecarboy302 said:

I see, Hybrid is not going to be cheap, saw the price of the new Kona, even though it is a CAT A Hybrid. Hope the current 1.6 Smartstream IVT combo gets continued. 

Any car now is not cheap lo. Cannot find car is cheap.

• Praise 1

On 8/8/2023 at 9:48 AM, Thecarboy302 said:

Yea, the new Kona price is close to an Ioniq 5 (base model). I won't be surprised if they give up the 1.6 Smartstream variant completely amidst the high COE prices.

↡ Advertisement