2021 Hyundai Elantra / Avante (CN7)

Carbon82

On 6/22/2020 at 10:26 PM, t0y0ta said:

For Hyundai? Never in your life....

You want to indent, go any of the 3 german makes and pay list price

Possible... but pay lor...

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

He tested the 1.6L 123HP variant which I think is the model that likely to come Singapore. This steel grey color is so sick! Beautiful. The dual tone cloth with white leather seats make the interior more lively than the boring full black. Of course in S. Korea it come with Blind Spot Alert, Land Keep Assist + Adaptive Cruise Control with Start/Stop, lead car alert system (informing driver the car in front has move on), remote start the car with the car key and smart trunk system

Edited by Fellows

(edited)

IMO, the CN7 will bring the same engine as 6th Gen 1.6 Gamma MPi (G4FG) with CVT transmission. The power is lower @123hp compare to previous model & improvement on fuel consumption as a result. The width of the body has increased to 1825mm (bigger body) My wishlist for the CN7 to have better & sharper steering control, improve braking power, and improve high strength chassis with good road holding. Hope the CN7 will be a good comparison to Civic, M3 & Altis at the best value for money $$$

Edited by Tcx607
  • Praise 1

23 hours ago, Fellows said:

He tested the 1.6L 123HP variant which I think is the model that likely to come Singapore. This steel grey color is so sick! Beautiful. The dual tone cloth with white leather seats make the interior more lively than the boring full black. Of course in S. Korea it come with Blind Spot Alert, Land Keep Assist + Adaptive Cruise Control with Start/Stop, lead car alert system (informing driver the car in front has move on), remote start the car with the car key and smart trunk system

Looks so much nicer than the current model.

• Praise 1

Supercharged
15 minutes ago, DetectiveConan79 said:

Anybody did engine flushing and aircon flushing  during servicing? It’s chargeable and counter staff told me must do. Not cheap though.

If new car don’t need do, it’s just sales tactic. Save the money. 

On 7/4/2020 at 10:53 AM, DetectiveConan79 said:

Anybody did engine flushing and aircon flushing  during servicing? It’s chargeable and counter staff told me must do. Not cheap though.

Eh? Got such thing must do one meh? Never encountered it before... usually the service staff just recommends extra services...

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2020 at 10:53 AM, DetectiveConan79 said:

If must do they will have include in the checklist or to do list and then charge you the $$$. There will be no option and asking you want or don't want.

(edited)

If this version come SG with full equipment spec, it will be amazing! 

Saw Asian Petrolhead Youtbe post,

Hyundai just released few images of the all new Hyundai Elantra N-line. It will be mated to 1.6 Turbo producing 204hp and 195lb.ft. of torque. Engine will be mated to either 6 speed manual or 7 speed DCT.

Edited by Fellows
  • Praise 2

https://www.motor1.com/news/432830/hyundai-elantra-n-line-exterior/

2021 Hyundai Elantra N Line Exterior Design Fully Revealed

image.thumb.png.33bbfa2b7c7f3749ee47f893ad5c2d47.png

image.thumb.png.3bd30444e69a1a9d44d903899cbc3deb.png

image.thumb.png.fbeb0ac20c9e0e12747acba3f8938055.png

Ever since Hyundai unveiled the new Elantra back in March, it promised a performance N Line version would follow. The company reminded us of its sporty intentions at the end of April by releasing images of a camouflaged pre-production prototype. Fast forward to current today, the disguise is coming off as the South Korean brand is showing off its answer to the VW Jetta GLI and Honda Civic Si.

Quite a lot of changes have been made to visually distinguish the N Line of the compact sedan from the lesser trim levels, starting off at the front where the Cascading Grille has a more aggressive look. The bumper has been redesigned and now it accommodates beefier air intakes with a trio of ornaments shaped like a boomerang.

A closer look at the side profile reveals a shiny new set of 18-inch alloy wheels with a two-tone finish along with a lowered ride height courtesy of a stiffer suspension setup. The side skirts appear to be more prominent than those of the standard Elantra and the mirrors caps appear to have a darker finish.

Moving at the back, the most obvious upgrade is the dual exhaust system integrated into the redesigned bumper now hosting a pseudo diffuser. A subtle trunk lid spoiler serves as another reminder this isn’t your run-of-the-mill Elantra.

Hyundai is being coy on details regarding the oily bits, but the N Line could have a turbocharged 1.6-liter gasoline engine borrowed from the Elantra GT N Line. In the five-door hatchback, it’s good for 201 horsepower and 195 pound-feet (264 Newton-meters) of torque. We do know an automatic transmission is planned, and we’re hoping the Elantra GT’s six-speed manual will also be offered to please both worlds.

Expect a full reveal to take place in the coming weeks or months ahead of a launch in the United States by the end of the year. To give you an idea about how much it could cost, VW wants $26,245 for a base Jetta GLI while Honda is asking $25,200 for a Civic Si Sedan.

• Praise 2

On 7/6/2020 at 12:13 PM, Acewin said:

If must do they will have include in the checklist or to do list and then charge you the $$$. There will be no option and asking you want or don't want.

Thanks for the inputs. The service guy was really persistent, so I thought someone here might have gotten that. I will just save the money then. Thanks.

2 hours ago, james1055 said:

Why they show is Avante and keep calling Elantra? Are they are different model? Can someone please enlighten me. Thanks.

They are the same. depending on where they are marketed.

↡ Advertisement