Repayment of car loan

Shahul_hamid

5 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Renting has its risk, people may use it to do illegal business, if get caught , the car may get impounded. If the hirer involve in an accident, the insurance, and the rest of inconvenience can be problematic. Other consideration are like people driving it into JB and get into all sort of trouble, local traffic fines etc etc.   Between Grab and renting it out, I think driving grab is saver.

Ya. I dont recommend renting, unless someone trustworthy.  Even relatives r not trustworthy.  Lol

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

11 hours ago, UncleAtas said:

How long ago was the car bought? At what price? What car?

So many replies in this thread but TS seems MIA liao? Lol.

If u r confident to find a job within 3mths then u better keep ur car.  During these period, u can do grab hitch to earn abit

If u can't find a job within 3mths, then better rent ur friend or relative. After u found a job then continue the instalment 

Turbocharged
15 hours ago, Jusnel said:

I talked a Grab driver last week.  At this time of Convid 19, he can earn $150 per day (net amount) using his own car.  He said in normal time (before Convid 19), he can earn $200+ per day net amount.  

He probably didn't take his in car's depreciation and wear and tear costs into consideration. 

In the current situation, with low demand even during peak period, if you can make $100 nett after driving for at least 12 continuous hours, you are lucky.

• Praise 1

30 minutes ago, Vinceng said:

He probably didn't take his in car's depreciation and wear and tear costs into consideration. 

In the current situation, with low demand even during peak period, if you can make $100 nett after driving for at least 12 continuous hours, you are lucky.

Yeah la. But having $100 is better than $0.  

Depreciation wear and tear are fixed cost. It will always be there no matter what,  unless selling car off. 

10 hours ago, Ody_2004 said:

I always amazed/amused at any thread starter that post and disappear while forumer trying to advise..

Don't be like that leh.  He probably busy looking for a job lor.  It happened to me too.  

Like Star wars , you only report when there is something to report....

• Haha! 2

13 hours ago, Apple-Tree said:

Don't be like that leh.  He probably busy looking for a job lor.  It happened to me too.  

Like Star wars , you only report when there is something to report....

Hope that TS able to find a job, even part-time or contract. As for now not easy to find companies hiring lo.

• Praise 2

Anyway, it can be a challenge to use own car to drive Grab. 

Must get commercial insurance which is 2x premium 

Must settle outstanding loan or get refinancing 

Maybe not very feasible for TS

Supersonic
On 3/14/2020 at 2:22 PM, Ody_2004 said:

I always amazed/amused at any thread starter that post and disappear while forumer trying to advise..

So many hit & run in MCF lately

Maciam PMDs shifted here liddat...

• Haha! 1

On 3/14/2020 at 10:13 AM, Vinceng said:

in fact making $100 net per day which translate into about $2plus k of net income consider decent to some. 

Internal Moderator
11 hours ago, inlinesix said:

@kobayashiGT you need loan?

I may be poor, but I have dignity. I eat what I can eat, drive what I can drive. No need loan lah. 🤣

Only buy house need loan. that one no choice. hahahahah.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

51 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

I may be poor, but I have dignity. I eat what I can eat, drive what I can drive. No need loan lah. 🤣

wah boss... got $ got dignity miw say one

so you not poor lah

i am the poor and no dignity one... everything loan and instalment  

😭

• Haha! 4

1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

Redefining the word poor in MCF. i used to think MCFers are rich because they buy car cash and carry, but now buying car cash and carry is defined as poor. ........regardless of the car color, model , age , race language and religion.😅

• Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
10 minutes ago, Enye said:

wah boss... got $ got dignity miw say one

so you not poor lah

i am the poor and no dignity one... everything loan and instalment  

😭

i never buy anything one mah. so no need to spend money. hahaha.

↡ Advertisement