Inconsiderate Drivers

RickyWee

Nowadays it is common to find blind people driving car, and also common to see cars with expired road tax on the road. [rolleyes]

53 minutes ago, RickyWee said:

https://mothership.sg/2020/03/chicken-car-run-over/

Driver almost run over a family of chicks....

Luckily every one of the chicks manage to survive, imagine how brutal it will be if one of it died..

The driver also has an expired road tax and is still driving the vehicle!!

He was careless and driving too fast and too recklessly. It was likely that when he came up from the car park slop, his view was looking up and could not see the chicks on the floor at all.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

I have observed some preowned car dealers do not renew the road tax before car is sold.  

Could this be a for-sale car?  

27 minutes ago, Micb said:

I have observed some preowned car dealers do not renew the road tax before car is sold.  

Could this be a for-sale car?  

If preowned car dealers do not renew the road tax, it is still an offence when the car drive out for test drive. I think nowadays why so many cars have expired road tax on the road, could be due to owners overlooked in renewing their car road tax, since now no more sending of hard copy to them.

Edited by 13177

Talking about inconsiderate drivers,  there's one joker driving a old Honda SFK car plate. Every night come driving back home 11:30pm onwards,  sure to do this ritual.  Park car,  stop engine,  open bonnet,  look look see see then BANG! slam it shut.  Wife will just look on and it even happens at one time after 1am. Open bonnet,  SLAM shut,  open bonnet and SLAM shut,  a few times. Dunno inside got ghost or what.  Siao lang Bukit Batok not many,  only got 2.

• Haha! 5

3 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

now should be quiet. got covid-19... hahaha

Indeed due to covid-19, everywhere is quite quiet. Without many tourists in sg, and sg really become like dead town. Such scene really difficult to find.

• Praise 1

17 minutes ago, Count-Bracula said:

Talking about inconsiderate drivers,  there's one joker driving a old Honda SFK car plate. Every night come driving back home 11:30pm onwards,  sure to do this ritual.  Park car,  stop engine,  open bonnet,  look look see see then BANG! slam it shut.  Wife will just look on and it even happens at one time after 1am. Open bonnet,  SLAM shut,  open bonnet and SLAM shut,  a few times. Dunno inside got ghost or what.  Siao lang Bukit Batok not many,  only got 2.

He slam bang the bonnet seems nothing wrong, since this is the correct way to close bonnet. However, if he open and slam bang few times then really got problem liao.

This guy same like my upstairs neighbor who also sure to do ritual every night between 10.30pm to 12am, slam the bedroom door many times within mins and stop and then after 10-20 mins, repeat the same thing again at least 2-3 cycle! Often i got woken up by the sudden slamming of the door!

45 minutes ago, 13177 said:

He slam bang the bonnet seems nothing wrong, since this is the correct way to close bonnet. However, if he open and slam bang few times then really got problem liao.

This guy same like my upstairs neighbor who also sure to do ritual every night between 10.30pm to 12am, slam the bedroom door many times within mins and stop and then after 10-20 mins, repeat the same thing again at least 2-3 cycle! Often i got woken up by the sudden slamming of the door!

Bonnet can be closed with just a thud.  Just lay it flat gently and push down with both hands using a bit of body weight. LOL! 

Got this kind of upstairs neighbour damn jialat. 

• Praise 1

10 hours ago, Count-Bracula said:

Bonnet can be closed with just a thud.  Just lay it flat gently and push down with both hands using a bit of body weight. LOL! 

Got this kind of upstairs neighbour damn jialat. 

Maybe old car bonnet cannot be closed with lay flat and push down with both hands? Think must slam the bonnet from some height down? 😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1