Anmon resort at Bintan 2020

Lala81

Currently at this glamping resort called anmon.

Typing this while sitting on deck chair while my kids playing with sand.

Very short distance from the ferry terminal. 

The original glamping resort site is Canopi. But its now called Natra.

It shares a huge artifical lagoon called treasure bay. U can buy tickets for treasure bay. It also include some activities which u can buy tickets for. But residents of natra and anmon get free entry into treasure bay (sans activities pass). 

Some photos. 

It's not a cheap place. But it's really nice especially given the super off peak condition currently. 

It would be good to come either as a couple or families with kids, preferably in a bigger group where few families can hang out together. 

I could still see the moon at 9am singaporean time. Blue skies, white clouds. Bloody hot at times. Especially the tents really heat up during daytime. 

Could see orions belt last night. Which I don't usually see. 

IMG-20200315-WA0001_compress31.jpg

IMG-20200314-WA0026_compress26.jpg

IMG-20200314-WA0023_compress99.jpg

IMG-20200314-WA0039_compress2.jpg

20200314_180516_compress73.jpg

20200314_191000_compress74.jpg

20200314_182340_compress81.jpg

20200314_121941_compress74.jpg

20200315_075705_compress75.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 20
  • Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

Ask my wife sleep on that bed I sure kena sleep on the floor cos she will take both and sleep on top :grin:

You mean the additional beds? Those are for my kids. Good thing about this place is that can easily fit multiple beds. But they charge for it. Probably the most expensive we paid per night for a holiday (booked before covid issue). 

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

You mean the additional beds? Those are for my kids. Good thing about this place is that can easily fit multiple beds. But they charge for it. Probably the most expensive we paid per night for a holiday (booked before covid issue). 

I see. They have good beds? My wife very particular, must sleep on 5 star hotel beds, if not I get an earful.

• Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

U better come back now

SHN 14-days ... no need to work  [sly] 

groceries delivered to door [thumbsup] 

Edited by Wt_know

16 minutes ago, Tkseah said:

Hope u coming back on 16 Mar before midnight... 

My ferry tomorrow afternoon. 

• Praise 6

Twincharged

Let’s see how many school kids have gone overseas From tomorrow. A possibility that schools might be closed for at least 2 weeks after the school holidays now, given this latest news. 

Edited by Mkl22
  • Praise 1

While I appreciate how tough it is to make the govt decision. This decision should have been announced on Friday. The overseas situation didn't change from Friday to today... 

• Praise 2

Speaks a lot about locals' attitudes to COVID-19 to continue "business-as-usual" by going on holidays and all that, when the rest of the world is going up in flames and taking unprecedented measures to react to the public health threat. 

5 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Pls give him a break.

He deserves the holiday.

So do a lot of doctors, nurses, etc. to be honest.

Leave has basically been embargoed for government doctors. Lots of cancelled plans, not much chance of a full refund. 

Basically I would expect even a lay person to know enough not to leave the country at this time unless it's absolutely critical (like a loved one who's very ill). Let alone a health care professional who should realise the risks more. 

I'm not just chiding for the sake of it. I'm genuinely worried about the impact of the two large meetings that just took place in Batam on us. There could easily be exposed people who make it home before the cutoff for enforced SHN. Which means they can spread the infection onward, causing bigger local clusters. 

Personally, I think the SHN should've taken immediate effect, without a grace period, especially with the clear social irresponsibility prevalent in that region. I mean, one of my staff went to areas of Europe before the situation blew up there but she still has to serve SHN when she comes back. No advance notice whatsoever.

• Praise 3

(edited)

To each his own. Working is actually more dangerous to me and my family. 

I didn't say this earlier but I was already in ncid for testing and i got quarantined earlier cos I saw a covid pt. This was in the earlier days. My family also was on LOA during then. 

So yeah. Been there done that. 

Edited by Lala81
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 11