Why is Ayer Rajah Expressway AYE instead of ARE?

kobayashiGT

2 hours ago, Voodooman said:

More and more companies are enforcing WFH.  The roads will be more empty from next week.

Really more companies are enforcing WFH? You see CBD area the roads are still quite jam lo, although looks like lesser cars la. And expressway like CTE still so heavy traffic. Lol. If govt never mandatory that companies should or must WFH, i think many companies still take it lightly and operate still as per normal. Example the whole company staff still go to work as usual in the same office, nothing much change.

↡ Advertisement

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Really more companies are enforcing WFH? You see CBD area the roads are still quite jam lo, although looks like lesser cars la. And expressway like CTE still so heavy traffic. Lol. If govt never mandatory that companies should or must WFH, i think many companies still take it lightly and operate still as per normal. Example the whole company staff still go to work as usual in the same office, nothing much change.

This morning traffic was better than in Jan this year, at least for our daily route. I think more companies, especially the bigger ones, are getting into the act.

On 3/23/2020 at 11:17 AM, Voodooman said:

Wait wait, we cannot print money and get the whole world to bail us out? Sibei sad.

Counting on you to bring this to LTA bro.  Everytime, road congestion increased, they add 50 cts or a dollar, hope LTA will prove to us ERP is not for revenue generation but traffic management. 

@kobayashiGT Thanks for your effort.

I have to eat my words now, ERP is really for traffic management, nothing to do with revenue generation.  🤭  I salute LTA. 

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
10 hours ago, Voodooman said:

@kobayashiGT Thanks for your effort.

I have to eat my words now, ERP is really for traffic management, nothing to do with revenue generation.  🤭  I salute LTA. 

I am sure if LTA read this they will be laughing all the way. 😂

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
On 3/23/2020 at 2:19 PM, BanCoe said:

I miss my Preambree skool daze..... there was only one Highway..... Nicoll Highway  

Road will change direction between morning and evening.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1