COVID-19: Malaysia’s Covid-19 cases soar to new high (Update: Oct 2020)

Matoonia

14 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Oh thanks.. Heng are.. Malaysian truck delivering fruits and vegetables still allowed come in sg.. Thanks for letting us know.. 

But wait.. That is in Malaysia.. Does these truck drivers delivering fruits and vegetables is able to clear Malaysia custom and come to Singapore due to the lockdown? News never state that right? 

No worries on the drivers. Singapore has agreement with Malaysia. This new gov is very friendly to us. Johore sultan loves us. 

By the way, most pf food, fruits supplies from Malaysia owns by Ntuc, Seng shiong and Singapore companies. A few friends of mine runs the companies and farms over there as the head, regards.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

2 minutes ago, Silver_blade said:

Yah. On closer look, it is not in Singapore. I have a feeling there will be panic buy for the next 2 days.

I dont think so.. These minority of the people who panic buy last time would had learnt a hard lesson lao. They could be now at wait and see approach.. Meaning they don't want to be the 1st one.. They are waiting for people to start chioning and then chiong in the middle of it.. 

So who want to chiong 1st and then tio 2nd time wasted money? I think no one will do that lao.. 

• Praise 2

Supercharged
1 minute ago, Weez911 said:

To ensure their safety, instead of continue to let them bike around, shall we buy nice conti for them? Is 3 series and C class good enough? Need to option Nappa leather and Bowers and Wilkins Stereo for these JHK?

If you cannot understand how much sgp relies on msian workforce for the nitty gritty stuff. Good for you. And please stop trying to put thru those childish arguments.

Just now, Knoobie said:

Wtf is wrong with you? Or was it because school cancelled your programs for holidays?

We have a once in a generation situation that needs draconian control from both sides of the border (only 2 weeks), and all you care about is whether our cai png store got enough helpers or if there are enough handyman working here. You have to get that head checked.

1 minute ago, Krieger said:

No worries on the drivers. Singapore has agreement with Malaysia. This new gov is very friendly to us. Johore sultan loves us. 

By the way, most pf food, fruits supplies from Malaysia owns by Ntuc, Seng shiong and Singapore companies. A few friends of mine runs the companies and farms over there as the head, regards.

Hopefully this is the case and not like Taiwan for stopping Singapore mask manufacturer there from exporting it to us.

1 minute ago, Krieger said:

This one must let our foreign minister to ask Malaysia side to clarify on whether Malaysian truck drivers doing deliveries for fruits and vegetables can come in right? Coz on Malaysia pm statement is total ban.. So we have to assume it also includes these drivers unless otherwise stated.. L

• Praise 1

Supercharged
3 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

We have a once in a generation situation that needs draconian control from both sides of the border (only 2 weeks), and all you care about is whether our cai png store got enough helpers or if there are enough handyman working here. You have to get that head checked.

That was what you assumed. From your limited knowledge. You just haven't seen bigger companies that employs large amount of msians. Bus drivers for an instance. 

If you don't think it'll affect us, good for you lor. 

And for the record, I am saying there will be impact to us. Like it or not.

Again, I don't think this is something that should be celebrated about.

Edited by Knoobie

Turbocharged

Too late guys...panic buying is back..go check out those 24hr supermarkets...swamped again..just came back from 2 supermkts..this time the threat is real. CCS you may have to mince ur words..

• Haha! 5

2 minutes ago, Knoobie said:

That was what you assumed. From your limited knowledge. You just haven't seen bigger companies that employs large amount of msians. Bus drivers for an instance. 

Ya I'm just running a small business. Ok I admit I'm out of my depth here. You win. 

What do u do for a living, mind me asking? I can learn so much from u.

Edited by Weez911

Just now, Kyrios said:

Too late guys...panic buying is back..go check out those 24hr supermarkets...swamped again..just came back from 2 supermkts..this time the threat is real. CCS you may have to mince ur words..

Huh? You mean happen now in sg? Wtf with these people man? I thought these minority of people would had already learnt the lesson. Why they so stupid and do this panic buy again? 

• Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Kyrios said:

Alamak....never learn from the last episode. Should stomp them 🙂

• Praise 1

Just now, Silver_blade said:

Alamak....never learn from the last episode. Should stomp them 🙂

Ya shame them kao kao.. 

• Praise 1

3 minutes ago, Kyrios said:

People just do not learn.

• Praise 1

3 minutes ago, Knoobie said:

Dun worry..our ministars will stand (tong)in for 2 weeks...

Some will wipe tables , clear the drains and etc..

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

4 minutes ago, Knoobie said:

I believe our public buses there are sure to have many drivers from JB, so surely will affect us. Also many companies here employed malaysian who travelled in and out of JB. 

• Praise 3

1 minute ago, Kyrios said:

Nah. The usual crowds like the ones for toilet rolls. These won't change one. Anywhere got shortage they will also rush. Dun know why, see others do, just follow. Later then try ask for refunds. 

Wait for that aunty who buys by trolley loads of toilet rolls and another one full with rice.

Lets see if this time its cai sim, lettuce, kangkong, kailan and spinach. Maybe got MSW too.

Just yada-ing. 

Safe ride 

Cheers 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2