COVID-19: Malaysia’s Covid-19 cases soar to new high (Update: Oct 2020)

Matoonia

2 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Office closed, school closed.. Only essential services remain open.. So it is as good as also shut down factories (if these factories are not listed in the essential services)..

that is your assumption.

I did not read that factories will be forced to shit down.

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged
4 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Sorry I was mean earlier. It's ok let's move on I'm the type that forget quickly. 

Peace. I also hope close border can reduce new cases. But seeing our heavy reliance on them just made me wonder and hope no repercussion to other essential services.. 

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
12 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

Nah. The usual crowds like the ones for toilet rolls. These won't change one. Anywhere got shortage they will also rush. Dun know why, see others do, just follow. Later then try ask for refunds. 

Wait for that aunty who buys by trolley loads of toilet rolls and another one full with rice.

Lets see if this time its cai sim, lettuce, kangkong, kailan and spinach. Maybe got MSW too.

Just yada-ing. 

Safe ride 

Cheers 

Not fake news..i just wanna buy shower gel..but when i saw the queues...wow...i left without buying anything 

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

Just now, Jman888 said:

This one quite new, different from lao ma and ah jib  [sweatdrop]

Same method.

Just change of names. My Malaysian friends are more confused than us and they are the ones in the "lock down". 

Maybe confuse long enuff for 2 weeks, all stunned until cannot move, Covid-19 will pass them by.

😂😁

Safe ride 

Cheers 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Kyrios said:

Not fake news..i just wanna buy shower gel..but when i saw the queues...wow...i left without buying anything 

Is it worst the last panic buy? Really these people never learn their lesson.. Hope they lose another few hundred dollars.. And then don't kao peh kao bu say cannot refund and etc.. 

• Praise 1

Time to activate reporters to go to 24 hours supermarket like nex ntuc now.. Sure will have people to interview and also take video of the crowd.. Haha

• Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, Knoobie said:

Peace. I also hope close border can reduce new cases. But seeing our heavy reliance on them just made me wonder and hope no repercussion to other essential services.. 

I'm not qualified to say this due to my small business, but fact is we didn't close our border on them. They impose lockdown on themselves.

If bus driving is the most affected "essential service" u can think of in Singapore, again I'm not qualified to say this, then they are quite disposable don't you think?

Edited by Weez911

1 minute ago, Kyrios said:

I believed u lah. 

Just that there will always be this group of kan cheong spiders in every country. The minute hear bad news, they willing to brave crowds and covid-19 for that head of cabbage, that packet of cai sim and oh, that MSW is a must.

Sorry. I am most parts kidding about the food choices. 

Hopefully they will not kena Covid-19 from the crowds. And i believe majority of ppl here are sensible ppl with a working brain.😂

Safe ride 

Cheers 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

I believed u lah. 

Just that there will always be this group of kan cheong spiders in every country. The minute hear bad news, they willing to brave crowds and covid-19 for that head of cabbage, that packet of cai sim and oh, that MSW is a must.

Sorry. I am most parts kidding about the food choices. 

Hopefully they will not kena Covid-19 from the crowds. And i believe majority of ppl here are sensible ppl with a working brain.😂

Safe ride 

Cheers 

Should conduct swap test on everyone walking out of the supermarket with stuff enough to feed a village. Should also make them pay for swap test and issue them with SHN.

Edited by Silver_blade
  • Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Yewheng said:

Is it worst the last panic buy? Really these people never learn their lesson.. Hope they lose another few hundred dollars.. And then don't kao peh kao bu say cannot refund and etc.. 

Actually if you think about it, its human nature to react to crisis, especially so for those less privileged. 

If worse case the veges n fruits not coming in, some of our fellow citizens whom live on tight budget will be badly affected. Hence cheaper produces from up north are important to them.

Some of the members here are rather well to do with no regards to food prices. Eggs from NZ, Auusie which cost 6 times more is nothing. Food in Singapore is relative as to how much u willing to pay.

• Praise 9

10 minutes ago, Kyrios said:

U can go NUS for a quick shower..tiagong there for free shower gel.

u can thank me later.. quick go..

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 5

2 minutes ago, Krieger said:

Actually if you think about it, its human nature to react to crisis, especially so for those less privileged. 

If worse case the veges n fruits not coming in, some of our fellow citizens whom live on tight budget will be badly affected. Hence cheaper produces from up north are important to them.

Some of the members here are rather well to do with no regards to food prices. Eggs from NZ, Auusie which cost 6 times more is nothing. Food in Singapore is relative as to how much u willing to pay.

Hmm.. Make sense.. Maybe can have some form of help to these people temporarily? P

2 minutes ago, Silver_blade said:

Should conduct swap test on everyone walking out of the supermarket with stuff enough to feed a village. Should also issue them with SHN.

Oh no! They will say wait 1 hour, u-turn to buy more bread like the Gardenia yellow packet one, eggs, vegetables, caned food and most important of all, toilet paper.😂

No end. Wait. Maybe they angling for a free test? Wow like that got abit of ink liao. 

Nah. Got ink oso leaked out liao with first run of toilet rolls.

😁😂😂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Anonymous officer says the restriction does not apply for those who work in SG. 

True or fake news?

mmexport1584374293554.jpg

Edited by minion

1 minute ago, minion said:

Anonymous officer says the restriction does apply for those who work in SG. 

True or fake news?

mmexport1584374293554.jpg

We will know tomorrow from reliable source.