COVID-19: Malaysia’s Covid-19 cases soar to new high (Update: Oct 2020)

Matoonia

2 minutes ago, Knoobie said:

I'm not so optimistic. We employ a huge amount of msians for retail, public transportation, food etc.

Exactly. Malaysian labour occupy major parts of our local economy. SG becomes a different place without.

This one definitely has the potential to hurt bad, especially if it extends beyond a couple of weeks.

• Praise 1

4 minutes ago, minion said:

How will the ban affect Singapore? Goods like Vegetables from Malaysia effected? 

Renovation may be delayed. Delivery may also be affected. I know for sure some security guards at my office will be affected.

Supercharged
Just now, Weez911 said:

Be patient just wait for 2 weeks. These 2 weeks will be good for both Sg and Malaysia. Those that are really essential, will find a way here before 18 Mar. These JHK are earning S$ btw, they can find accommodation here. Don't worry about them.

You should worry more about the impact of the incoming global meltdown. No JHK can save you from that.

How to expect people to find accommodation in such notice? Global crisis is a definite by now. By further stressing out system with this is not something of blessing or to be happy with.

From malaysian friends :

"The lockdown announcement was very vague just now . They asked us to close down for biz , but hyper market will be open , so how do we replenish their goods during this period"

"They asked us not to go out but they never say how are they going to restrict our movement"

Remember Malaysia Boleh ya. They still figuring out...pls be patient for changes then changes to changes.😁😅

Meanwhile, dun be panic buying again. No refunds ah. Also, hehe... Malaysian lorries all fully loaded up for Singapore now send all stuff to where? 

Pause. Think. Dun rush to stock up on toilet paper again. But buy rice. Help clear old stocks. Maggie mee oso can.😁

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 5

2 minutes ago, Knoobie said:

How to expect people to find accommodation in such notice? Global crisis is a definite by now. By further stressing out system with this is not something of blessing or to be happy with.

Why don't u go and ask Muhyiddin where to find accommodation for them? This is not my fking problem.

2 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

boleh will find their way

left also can ... right also can ... if you like centre also can try

Must we feed them 3 restaurant meals a day too?

• Haha! 1

21 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

So now even those Malaysian truck driving in to deliver vegetables, eggs and etc.. All also cannot come in lao right? Lucky it's only from 18 to 31 march and as we know singapore had stockpiles more then enough essential items to last for a few months.. Heng are.. 

No toilet paper can come in?

:grin:

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
1 minute ago, Weez911 said:

Why don't u go and ask Muhyiddin where to find accommodation for them? This is not my fking problem.

You just haven't realised how it will become your problem. 

6 minutes ago, Knoobie said:

Want to help them find a girlfriend for 2 weeks while we provide them with free accommodation too? 

What else do you need, tell me?

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Knoobie said:

It's your problem, not mine.

Need to bring their JHK parents here too?

• Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, Knoobie said:

You want them to stay in Ritz Carlton or St Regis? Or Capella?

Supercharged
1 minute ago, Weez911 said:

It's your problem, not mine.

Need to bring their JHK parents here too?

Wtf is wrong with you? Or was it because school cancelled your programs for holidays?

4 minutes ago, Knoobie said:

To ensure their safety, instead of continue to let them bike around, shall we buy nice conti for them? Is 3 series and C class good enough? Need to option Nappa leather and Bowers and Wilkins Stereo for these JHK?