COVID-19: Malaysia’s Covid-19 cases soar to new high (Update: Oct 2020)

Matoonia

Turbocharged
2 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Huh? You mean happen now in sg? Wtf with these people man? I thought these minority of people would had already learnt the lesson. Why they so stupid and do this panic buy again? 

How much you want to pay for eggs next week? 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Just now, Silver_blade said:

....get TV stations to interview them and get newspapers to print their faces on front page 🙂

Ya should send reporters over these 24 hours supermarket and go and interview them.. Ensure their face are clearly shown on TV and make them famous.. They sure will get embarrassed right? If doing that and they still do not feel embarrassed, then we got nothing to say man.. 

• Praise 1

6 minutes ago, Knoobie said:

That was what you assumed. From your limited knowledge. You just haven't seen bigger companies that employs large amount of msians. Bus drivers for an instance. 

If you don't think it'll affect us, good for you lor. 

And for the record, I am saying there will be impact to us. Like it or not.

Again, I don't think this is something that should be celebrated about.

What do u do for a living?  Since we are on this topic.

1 minute ago, Karoon said:

How much you want to pay for eggs next week? 

The most no stock.. Will not see price increase one leh.. Anyway no eggs will not die right? Just 2 weeks na.. 

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 1

Supercharged
4 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Ya I'm just running a small business. Ok I admit I'm out of my depth here. You win. 

What do u do for a living, mind me asking? I can learn so much from u.

I'm just a Cisco auxiliary police officer.

• Praise 7
  • Haha! 2

1 minute ago, 13177 said:

I believe our public buses there are sure to have many drivers from JB, so surely will affect us. Also many companies here employed malaysian who travelled in and out of JB. 

The PRCs may have to work longer shift. Road users please be more patient with buses and cut them some slack if indeed they have to work longer hours.

• Praise 4

Supercharged
2 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I believe our public buses there are sure to have many drivers from JB, so surely will affect us. Also many companies here employed malaysian who travelled in and out of JB. 

Especially so after the "protest" by China drivers years back.. 

Just now, Knoobie said:

Sorry I was mean earlier. It's ok let's move on I'm the type that forget quickly. 

• Praise 2

Chill guys. I know Malaysia govt’s pattern. Always rush out the policy without proper planning. Today announce, tomorrow change.  

VEP is still not implemented until now.😂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

1 minute ago, Knoobie said:

Please , " just a Cisco Aux... " ? I am proud of you! Every one who holds a proper job is a hero!  

• Praise 6

2 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Ya shame them kao kao.. 

No use lah

Skin thicker than crocodile and ears full of wax. Crowds should avoid but they go join. 

Haiz. Pearls before swines. Pls ah. Its a proverb. Check what it means b4 killing me. 

Think situation in Malaysia won't be too far from these. Stupidity no cure one, no see borders, race or countries, like covid-19.🤯😱🤪😂😂

Safe ride 

Cheers 

• Praise 5
  • Sad 1

The MY lock down is focused on discouraging unnecessary human movement and human-to-human contact points, not a total lock down and shut down of factories etc like Wuhan.

Mai spread fear. 

Sheez. [;)]

• Praise 5

2 minutes ago, Blueray said:

The MY lock down is focused on discouraging unnecessary human movement and human-to-human contact points, not a total lock down and shut down of factories etc like Wuhan.

Mai spread fear. 

Sheez. [;)]

Office closed, school closed.. Only essential services remain open.. So it is as good as also shut down factories (if these factories are not listed in the essential services)..

Edited by Yewheng

7 minutes ago, Silver_blade said:

The PRCs may have to work longer shift. Road users please be more patient with buses and cut them some slack if indeed they have to work longer hours.

Maybe bus might take longer to arrives since shortage of bus drivers?!

• Praise 1

6 minutes ago, Somewhat1975 said:

Chill guys. I know Malaysia govt’s pattern. Always rush out the policy without proper planning. Today announce, tomorrow change.  

VEP is still not implemented until now.😂

This one quite new, different from lao ma and ah jib  [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Yewheng said:

Office closed, school closed.. Only essential services remain open.. So it is as good as also shut down factories (if this factories are not listed in the essential services)..

They still figuring it out...dun rush them. Wait they also want to lock down palace how?

😂😂paiseh. I have learnt over the decades not to believe their policies to heart. With a stroke of the pen, all is changed. Something like that is deep in my memory. I cannot forget. 

Safe ride 

Cheers  

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1