COVID-19 Outbreak: 313 Confirmed Cases in SG, 117 Discharged, 15 Critical (18 Mar)

Carbon82

2 minutes ago, Galantspeedz said:

i wonder mask have expiry date?

I have a couple boxes leftover which was given to me after SARS... all individually packed

If you buy masks in a box, there should have an expiry date on it. If no expiry date, at least a maufacturer date. But if your masks was given around SARS, the masks should have kept for at least 17 years!

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

They are currently testing all pneumonia patients for the virus, and it is highly likely they will find a group with untraceable origin.

Brace up for the news these two days...

• Praise 2

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/health-environment/article/3049297/coronavirus-community-outbreak-declared-hong-kong

"His remarks came a day after Chief Executive Carrie Lam Cheng Yuet-ngor apologised for ordering officials to only wear masks in limited circumstances, in a bid to conserve supplies.

The edict sparked confusion, with critics questioning if it would cause more panic over mask supplies.

Lam later clarified she was only discouraging healthy civil servants from wearing a mask, and the instruction applied just to principal officials."

singaporeans quite good 🙂 kuai kuai don't wear masks. Logically, healthy people should not wear masks, common sense as masks are limited and should be used by those who needs it the most.

Sometimes I pity this Carrie Lam.... 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

7 minutes ago, Showster said:

They are currently testing all pneumonia patients for the virus, and it is highly likely they will find a group with untraceable origin.

Brace up for the news these two days...

where you hear this from? They should have done this a week ago. not that it will help to stop the spread as U still have those with mild symptoms running around.

But it will raise awareness and hopefully the public will be more careful. Take better care of each and everyone own self and family. Wash hands, don’t have large gatherings, etc.

Edited by Wind30

3 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Aiyah now Red Bull out of stock soon. 

:D

The experts keep saying wash hand with soap and water

Maybe soon water and soap oso OUT OF STOCK

• Haha! 5

1 hour ago, Wind30 said:

This is a good move lah. That few people is nothing compared to the thousands we were letting in...

I think closing the borders is just slowing down the cases and buy some time for MOH.... 

We probably got more locally infected now. I wonder if other countries will place travel restriction on Singaporeans in the future.... 

2 koreans, one malaysian get it from singapore. 

Can do air display in the air,  don't land and then go back to Wuhan? 

:D

Maybe can show us do air to air refuelling.

• Haha! 5

44 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

many selfish comments after the article.

Alot of nonsense sentiment, Only talk big.when they on the receiving end then cry father cry mother. Empathy and logical behaviour need to prevail during this challenging time.

• Praise 4

40 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

many selfish comments after the article.

Alot of nonsense sentiment, Only talk big.when they on the receiving end then cry father cry mother. Empathy and logical behaviour need to prevail during this challenging time.

• Praise 1