COVID-19 Outbreak: 313 Confirmed Cases in SG, 117 Discharged, 15 Critical (18 Mar)

Carbon82

2 hours ago, Windwaver said:

Aiya, first blast must be strong, then subsequent ones can be softer then no need paper at all. Can even install spray type seat like those in Japan these days, quite easy to DIY if you buy the kit.

I old fashion, still use hand held spray :grin:

Use the money to buy food instead; don't think even the best quality toilet paper taste good :whisper:

My home also installed handheld spray only,  good and cheap, gets the job done...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

13 minutes ago, Galantspeedz said:

This boleh?

I put some in office for my department 

20200204_212719.jpg

honestly i dunno.

Cos my workplace mask box doesn't have this BFE/PFE standard. Well it feels just like the masks i've used throughout my career. So I'm not too bothered. haha.

• Haha! 1

27 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Everyone should stop shaking hand, learn the thai ways

I supposed it’s not the shaking or not shaking of hands. It’s more of a preconceived notion or social norm that will create unwanted attention to yourself... 

case in point..

During a visit to a wet market in Bukit Gombak, Seet went to wash her hands immediately after shaking the hands of a stall owner.

Her opponent, Ling How Doong from the Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) attacked her for that hand-washing antic, saying she was elitist and out of touch with the Chinese-speaking residents.

While Seet won the 1988 General Election by a narrow margin, the hand-washing incident came back to haunt her again in 1991. 

Story revived

However, how the hand-washing story from 1988 got revived was the result of her own PAP’s defence of her.

During the 1991 General Election, then-Prime Minister Goh Chok Tong brought up the hand-washing incident at an election rally by saying:

“After shaking hands with a fishmonger, she washed her hands. But she has not done this since.”

After Goh did that, Seet’s supporters intuitively knew she was going to lose and were reportedly angry that the incident was brought up again.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, RadX said:

We no fight 

japan win

ah noh neh has 3700 standby in a "cruse to corona", what we have to fight them? [:p][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Dleodleo said:

Hi,

For those trying to get hold of masks and hand santisiers, please note that I managed to get them at Mustafa last evening.   Queue was long before the stock arrived at 6.10pm.  But once stock arrived, distribution was very very fast.  Each person can only buy 2 boxes.  Saw some people queued twice and thrice.

I do not know if there's still any stock available or not.   There's stock when I left at 7.00pm yesterday.

50pcs for S$13

The counter is beside  entrance 6. 

Sista, next time while queuing post here ma so MCFers can go down buy too. U only posted the next day, sure all gone lo.

• Haha! 5

I salute the doctor that died. 

Great human being lousy communist. 

He never keep quiet and tow the line. 

The police even had to lock him up to silence him. 

Don't he know economic stability is more important than human lives? 

:D

3 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

ah noh neh has 3700 standby in a "cruse to corona", what we have to fight them? [:p][laugh][laugh]

We hv airshow

jia yu 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 minute ago, RadX said:

We hv airshow

jia yu 

I bought tix for my MIL already. 

:D

I hope she can shake hands with the Wuhan aerobatics pilots. 

• Haha! 1

people in this thread asking why such funny decisions taken?  Look at Dr Li Wen Liang who has just passed on - he's trained as an ophthalmologist but yet managed to identify and raised the alert for the virus to be a potential SARS-like virus.  Then u look at the position holders like Noel Cheah, the ex-commando case officer who somehow managed to be assigned as COO at NUH from 2009 to 2018. someone like him - is he qualified to make decisions in the medical field?  will he make the right decisions?  and now everyone is wondering who is making all these funny decisions ... look behind the smoke .... 

and to the folks who feel that politics have nothing to do with it .... please look at dear Health Minister and the illogical things he says ... can you trust a man like that to handle a crisis?  

Edited by Gz0707
  • Praise 4

1 hour ago, noobcarbuyer said:

How can like that. I thought S'pore must always be number 1 in everything?

What are our 4G ministers doing? 

you win some you loss some, learn to live with it ok!!![:p][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Blueray said:

maybe after Airshow we can overtake Japan ? :XD:

I dont think so lor.

you look at the numbers from the ship, first day 10, next day 20 new cases, today reported 41 new case, its like a lockdown, but worse because the whole place is not exactly very big.

I wont be surprise tomorrow report 80 new cases from the ship, its like compound interest you know....-_-

• Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Tianmo said:

I dont think so lor.

you look at the numbers from the ship, first day 10, next day 20 new cases, today reported 41 new case, its like a lockdown, but worse because the whole place is not exactly very big.

I wont be surprise tomorrow report 80 new cases from the ship, its like compound interest you know....-_-

More like rolling snowball interest.... :we-all-gonna-die:

Numbers getting bigger for ever each roll ... :dizzy:

• Praise 1

11 minutes ago, Gz0707 said:

people in this thread asking why such funny decisions taken?  Look at Dr Li Wen Liang who has just passed on - he's trained as an ophthalmologist but yet managed to identify and raised the alert for the virus to be a potential SARS-like virus.  Then u look at the position holders like Noel Cheah, the ex-commando case officer who somehow managed to be assigned as COO at NUH from 2009 to 2018. someone like him - is he qualified to make decisions in the medical field?  will he make the right decisions?  and now everyone is wondering who is making all these funny decisions ... look behind the smoke .... 

and to the folks who feel that politics have nothing to do with it .... please look at dear Health Minister and the illogical things he says ... can you trust a man like that to handle a crisis?  

Gan was educated at Catholic High School and National Junior College, before going on to the University of Cambridge on an Overseas Merit Scholarship, where he completed a Bachelor of Arts degree in Electrical Engineering (1981).[8]In 1985, he obtained his master's degree from Cambridge University.[9]

↡ Advertisement