COVID-19 Outbreak: 313 Confirmed Cases in SG, 117 Discharged, 15 Critical (18 Mar)

Carbon82

2 hours ago, Lethalstrike said:

They had a button which plays a nice tune when depressed. 

Because to the Japs, its embarrassing for the person next door/outside to hear the poop dropping into the water, so the tune is used to mask up the sound. 😁 

Need to buy one for my MIL place.

Must be the one with the extra loud speakers.

Its not the poop dropping into the water that is the problem

its the air rush out and vibrating the cheeks loudly that is the issue.

:grin:

For people england not so powderful

She fart very loud one.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

1 minute ago, Jamesc said:

Need to buy one for my MIL place.

Must be the one with the extra loud speakers.

Its not the poop dropping into the water that is the problem

its the air rush out and vibrating the cheeks loudly that is the issue.

For people england not so powderful

She fart very loud one.

Maybe she is like my grandma last time. She would always far loud and say no smell what only sound.

• Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Yewheng said:

You know what.. For past 1 week plus, I been fetching many pax.. Going out eat.. And yesterday night also gathering with my friend for makan.. Lao hei.. And guess what? Majority of pax I fetch did not wear mask, places I go makan, majority of people also did not wear mask and they still eat as normal, chat as per normal, never eat hurrying.. Same goes to yesterday night gathering makan with friend.. All people here so clam and normal.. Like as if it is other day before the virus period.. 

This led me to conclusion.. There is a small minority of people that are the one panicking and or want for profiting that causes depleted in resources like no stock for mask and rampage for essential items at supermarkets. All these are done by these minority of the people.. This shows the ugly side of them.. I am sure when shit happen to us Singaporeans, they will just ignore and pretend that they never notice.. They are just very selfish person.. Think this is also a test and can see the true colours of these minority of the people.. 

It is good to try to live life as normal, but, in your case, I feel it is better for you to take necessary precaution to protect yourself and those around you, as you won't know who your pax are and where they come from! 

Your mention of loe hei led me to think of the group of 8 who loe heied and one confirmed and the others quarantined!

Do be brave with calculated risks rather than be a tome stone hero!🙂

• Praise 6

2 hours ago, commonjunks said:

Or you can still use good old method, of trying to clear your throat AHMM AHMM AHMM while big blow is coming out 😁

Better not

People waiting outside will think you got Wuhan

and dare use when you finish. Maybe cannot stand anymore

and lau sai in their pants.

Because lau sai in your pants wont kill you like Wuhan.

Its the safer choice.

55 minutes ago, Vratenza said:

I did not say they should allow people to just grab.

The government should have known better to divert previous limited resources to areas that need them most and gave a better thought through on how each step of their dismal PR effort actually make kiasu/kiasee syndrome worse rather than better.

I totally understand where you are coming from, and how you are feeling now. 

I know it wont help, but I am keeping the 4 masks issued by the gov for our front line medical professions. If in need, mayb we can start a donation/collection exercise of mask for them here.

I am prepared to lead, let me know if I can help. [:)]

• Praise 8

46 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Actually Pang Sai zua no need to buy one because 

go office kope :grin:

KNN, everyone forget we have the biggest stockist of pang sai zua in SG, and is kan cheap only.

The army emart!!!! [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
  • Haha! 4

4 hours ago, Yewheng said:

You know what.. For past 1 week plus, I been fetching many pax.. Going out eat.. And yesterday night also gathering with my friend for makan.. Lao hei.. And guess what? Majority of pax I fetch did not wear mask, places I go makan, majority of people also did not wear mask and they still eat as normal, chat as per normal, never eat hurrying.. Same goes to yesterday night gathering makan with friend.. All people here so clam and normal.. Like as if it is other day before the virus period.. 

This led me to conclusion.. There is a small minority of people that are the one panicking and or want for profiting that causes depleted in resources like no stock for mask and rampage for essential items at supermarkets. All these are done by these minority of the people.. This shows the ugly side of them.. I am sure when shit happen to us Singaporeans, they will just ignore and pretend that they never notice.. They are just very selfish person.. Think this is also a test and can see the true colours of these minority of the people.. 

You also see it this way. 
a responsible person, stock up essential at home. When get order to be quarantine, they could comply immediately. 
those irresponsible, no essential stuff at home. When get order to quarantine, they said wait. I go NTUC buy something first. 
poor NTUC cashiers. Have to face these irresponsible persons. 
Of course, how much is enough or too much is a bit subjective. 

• Praise 2

1 minute ago, Wildfaye29 said:

are the wet markets crowded too? 

need to do my weekly marketing soon.

No choice, i heaven't got vegetables yet (i have no heart to go and stand in queue). I don't buy from wet market, prices are expensive than NTUC there.

1 hour ago, Wind30 said:

I thought the 4pc per household is just a symbolic gesture and does not really affect supply.... 

nobody is really happy with just 4 mask per household if they are going to use it Everyday.
 those are for people who needs to see gp, ie for your patients.  So I don’t understand why the complaint.

I thoughT gp should have ready access to masks , if not, I agree totally it’s a huge screw up. I did not wear a single mask yet because I do agree with our government ,  masks are for frontline people. 
my Taiwanese colleagues ask me why our government discourage public to wear masks because Taiwan message is opposite...

In PRC also, the message to the public is to wear masks when outdoors.

5 minutes ago, Wildfaye29 said:

are the wet markets crowded too? 

need to do my weekly marketing soon.

All food gone in wet markets.  No chicken, no pork no fish, no vege 

• Shocked 1

51 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

I thought the 4pc per household is just a symbolic gesture and does not really affect supply.... 

nobody is really happy with just 4 mask per household if they are going to use it Everyday.
 those are for people who needs to see gp, ie for your patients.  So I don’t understand why the complaint.

I thoughT gp should have ready access to masks , if not, I agree totally it’s a huge screw up. I did not wear a single mask yet because I do agree with our government ,  masks are for frontline people. 
my Taiwanese colleagues ask me why our government discourage public to wear masks because Taiwan message is opposite...

About 5.2 million masks for over 1.3 million households will be given out this way, but over the past nine days, the Government has already released five million masks to retailers, it said.

While it stressed that there are enough masks here for those who need it, the authorities are sourcing for new mask suppliers, amid a global shortage, and ramping up new supplies from traditional suppliers.

Priorities of resupply will be to medical institutions.

Total of 10.2 million masks are not symbolic when it can be potentially life saving for people in the frontline for work (ie. not abusing them)

Do note that only if and when the resupply comes in then it will be to the medical institutions. And these will be prioritized to government restructured hospitals, step down care hospitals, polyclinics in that order.

Private GP clinics/chains are last in the pecking order.

Base on volume of Singaporeans going to seek medical care for respiratory tract symptoms... where do you think the majority of these patients will be seen at? Private GP clinic/chains. Yet, they are not the priority.

And for the info, all these supply are not FOC from the government....it comes at marked up costs.

Oh, and do your GP charge you for the surgical mask issued to you when  you go to the clinic for cough? No.

• Praise 6

1 minute ago, Sosaria said:

In PRC also, the message to the public is to wear masks when outdoors.

PRC no idea how bad is the spread.

Just look at the Number of city being locked down 

↡ Advertisement