COVID-19 Outbreak: 313 Confirmed Cases in SG, 117 Discharged, 15 Critical (18 Mar)

Carbon82

1 hour ago, Tohto said:

Yes, I was in Hangzhou 2 yrs ago. The street was so clean, car giving way to pedestrians.  

When I use cash to make payment, I look like an alien. 

I was in beijing 2 yrs ago, i need to be careful in crossing the street because cars don’t give way lol

but generally the city is clean. 

hangzhou went before 10 yrs ago and it was good. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I was at vivo past 2 days. Ntuc full stocked as usual and not much crowds.

I see 2 groups of folks in sg past few days.

1 group go chiong stock up. I have no comments on them as I am not in their position or been through what they been through.

1 group raise hoo ha all over internet and social media. Snap photos and send all over and blast non stop. Make sure everybody in the rest of the world know about it. These are the people who make it viral, knowing or unknowingly, intentionally or non.

Edited by Columbian78
correction
  • Praise 4

21 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Actually boleh land those coffeeshop toilets also not much better.

But at least boleh land toilets got water to wash. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

6 minutes ago, Columbian78 said:

I was at vivo past 2 days. Ntuc full stocked as usual and not much crowds.

I see 3 groups of folks in sg past few days.

1 group go chiong stock up. I have no comments on them as I am not in their position or been through what they been through.

1 group raise hoo ha all over internet and social media. Snap photos and send all over and blast non stop. Make sure everybody in the rest of the world know about it. These are the people who make it viral, knowing or unknowingly, intentionally or non.

Where 3?

On 2/10/2020 at 2:08 PM, Weez911 said:

Are surgical masks really useful in keeping this virus away from us?

I'm confused because some govts encourage their people to wear surgical masks, some like ours say healthy people need not wear masks. So, which is which?

Surely, if the surgical masks can keep our virus from infecting others, it must be useful in terms of keeping virus away from us? The filters should work both directions right?

Thats because we spore do not have enough masks . I dun really trust pap, some of their advise are good, but some advise like not wearing if healthy is total nonsense. 

10 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

Where 3?

3 is the group challenging people like him posting online about others with questions like "Where 3?"

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 8

15 minutes ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

Thats because we spore do not have enough masks . I dun really trust pap, some of their advise are good, but some advise like not wearing if healthy is total nonsense. 

Everywhere has a shortage of mask & most gov + WHO gave the same advice. But no one is stopping us going around wearing a mask if we feel it is truly necessary even when we are not sick. 

Even Taiwan who initially advised everyone to wear a mask has made a U-Turn.  

Edited by Silver_blade
  • Praise 3

39 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

nothing beats the china ulu cities toilet style

go inside ... squat ... do biz on a big longkang 

the 4th cubicle will see sai passing through from 1st, 2nd and 3rd [laugh] 

Sounds like old Heng Chun camp....

Dragon boat style.

Edited by Volvobrick

58 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

My wife and half of her team are working in alternate site.

The other half work in existing office 

Can do this if the company have more than one office. Lol. If company only have one location, then only can arrange some work from home and some work from office.

22 minutes ago, Sktan10 said:

You go there queue for mask?lol....

I was there to get cordyceps to ensure I don't get the virus in China. Now it seems like I have to sterilise with Bai Jiu liao

• Haha! 2

18 minutes ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

those advise you agree are good, those advise you disagree are nonsense? [thumbsup][laugh][laugh]

come, tell me how to advise you so that all advise are good to you...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 4

38 minutes ago, zipping said:

https://mothership.sg/2020/02/coronavirus-bangladesh-worker-mustafa/

Quote:

Sixdays before hospital admission

The worker reported onset of symptoms on Feb. 1, but was only admitted to the intensive care unit at Changi General Hospital (CGH) on Feb. 7.

Within this period, he visited a GP clinic on Feb. 3, CGH on Feb. 5, and Bedok Polyclinic on Feb. 7.

Subsequent test results on the afternoon of Feb. 8 confirmed the coronavirus infection, whereupon the patient was transferred to the National Centre for Infectious Diseases (NCID).

Prior to hospital admission, he had visited Mustafa Centre (145 Syed Alwi Road) and stayed at The Leo dormitory (25 Kaki Bukit Road).

Wonder if he could really got it from Mustafa. To be frank, Mustafa has a lot of Chinese going there to buy stuffs. They may get in with no symptoms.

I checked my record, I was there on 2nd Feb with my OC to buy cordyceps and supplements

1 minute ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

Use common sense lor....

so many medical "experts" said mask not going to protect you from the virus, so gov said no sick no need wear mask, and you think they  talk nonsense.

Who dont have common sense? 

3 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

so many medical "experts" said mask not going to protect you from the virus, so gov said no sick no need wear mask, and you think they  talk nonsense.

Who dont have common sense? 

gib chance la...his name is Nonsense wat..

Roger (N)onsense (G)rumbler (185295) times

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 8

Turbocharged
57 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

i still having a problem understanding the toilet system in Taiwan, even in big cities, why cannot throw toilet paper in the toilet bowl.

i think it is the sewage pipe too small and toilet paper will cause it to choke very often. usually old towns with old and unrefurbished sewage systems will be like this. encountered similar in some rural european towns as well.

• Praise 1