COVID-19 Outbreak: 313 Confirmed Cases in SG, 117 Discharged, 15 Critical (18 Mar)

Carbon82

23 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Bro if not publicly released, shouldn't say. 

Especially if get from an official source. Then can kena OSA. 

If from whatsapp or simi sai, can still kena POFMA. 

Anyway, I never release this info until made public and of course never any patient details I am privy to. As much as I poke fun at the MIW, I still play ball for serious things like this. 😂

Based on this ah? https://www.mothership.sg/2020/02/philippines-confirmed-covid-19-case-singapore/

🤣

Screenshot_20200223_233043.thumb.jpg.1e1e3d33832c64dfa8ef2b9cffad00dc.jpg

So perhaps this pinoy is in one of the 3 new cases on Feb 22. That's why today no new case.. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

2 hours ago, Voodooman said:

Everyday, we have > 50 flights from various parts of Indonesia touching down at Changi. 

https://mothership.sg/2020/02/japanese-man-indonesia-covid-19/

Just because Indo declare that they have zero cases, our own suspect case definition remains targeted at China and now SK. 

It is Indo's own perogative in how they manage their own healthcare but they have a responsibility to the rest of the international community that they are not the source of continued community seeding when we are wide open to visitors from Indo. 

We are literally sitting ducks.

• Praise 17

6 hours ago, Didu said:

OK, better tell CCS it's not sia suay, just "Adjustment Reactions". :XD:

It is for those who felt or empathise it but could not really explain why or wonder why they feel so differently. I had used a crude analogy of the stock market but this Adjustment Reactions explains so much better. 

Also it is not condescending like saying "They are civilians. They are not trained personnel."...  😞

• Praise 1

40 minutes ago, Vratenza said:

Just because Indo declare that they have zero cases, our own suspect case definition remains targeted at China and now SK. 

It is Indo's own perogative in how they manage their own healthcare but they have a responsibility to the rest of the international community that they are not the source of continued community seeding when we are wide open to visitors from Indo. 

We are literally sitting ducks.

"We are still in a phase where containment is possible... our window of opportunity is narrowing."

"That's why we called (on) the international community to act quickly, including the financing,"

"(However), that's not what we see," 

Tedros (WHO) from 2 days ago.

• Praise 3

4 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Screenshot_20200224_050805_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.da43f95c7217826ba08203fd9bf25687.jpg

This one remind me of one thing.. Eat dirty grow up to have a better immune system as compared to those who shan dirty.. Like donkey years ago where younger children crawl and gets lots of dust, lick hands and etc.. But they still live healthy.. So being too clean cautions can be a contribution to lower immune system to a person.. 

This article might also explain why in colder climate this virus spread more rapidly.. Coz in colder climate, the body immue system will be naturally weaker.. Due to body is also fighting with cold weather.. 

Maybe this also explains why Indonesia currently still have zero case.. Coz Indonesia environment is generally not as clean as developed countries.. So people from young already get used to dirty environment and already have a strong immune system to it.. So a person with stronger immune system will less likely to get infected by this virus.. Even if tio, maybe they recover in few days time.. So end up the case is zero.. Some may tio and not even knowing its this covid-19 coz its just feel like common flu and they recovered in just few days later.. 

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 7

9 hours ago, Wildfaye29 said:

No new COVID-19 cases in Singapore; 2 more patients discharged, including taxi driver

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-coronavirus-singapore-moh-update-new-cases-discharged-12462176

Case89

3 Feb: Symptom onset

3 Feb: GP Clinic

7 Feb: GP Clinic

10 Feb: GP Clinic

17 Feb: GP Clinic

21 Feb: GP Clinic

21 Feb: Hospitalised

what the.... Feb 7 already DORSCON Orange:

was this case still went to work in CBD from 3 Feb to 21Feb at CBD? Presumed to take MRT or Grab. Also exercising in a closed air-con environment at Bishan gym. Surely, cannot be zero transmission to others.

Guys, reporting again😁

All is well in Shenzhen, most cars ate out in the street liao as you can see in the picture. However, there is really a need to really keep staying vigilant at all times. I heard in Guangzhou, people are too complacent and new cases emerge which is no good.

At this stage, the gov is setting strict rule. For those who new cases arises and checks were missed like the prison and hospitals, the people are replaced straight away and disciplined for not executing accordingly. 

Kudos to some of the PHV over here, they have plastic sheets to separate customer and driver for a safer ride both responsible to either parties. My colleague send me the picture and I also see a few in the street. 

Hope this will continue to get better both in China and SG......cheers20200224_075336.thumb.jpg.b180c6e5a3d216216ad3023a43b11227.jpg

mmexport1582501997811.jpg

• Praise 18

2 hours ago, Camrysfa said:

Case89

3 Feb: Symptom onset

3 Feb: GP Clinic

7 Feb: GP Clinic

10 Feb: GP Clinic

17 Feb: GP Clinic

21 Feb: GP Clinic

21 Feb: Hospitalised

what the.... Feb 7 already DORSCON Orange:

was this case still went to work in CBD from 3 Feb to 21Feb at CBD? Presumed to take MRT or Grab. Also exercising in a closed air-con environment at Bishan gym. Surely, cannot be zero transmission to others.

Possible that he caught COVID-19 closer to his hospitalisation cos his immunity was low cos he was suffering from ‘normal flu’?

• Praise 5

12 minutes ago, Silver_blade said:

Possible that he caught COVID-19 closer to his hospitalisation cos his immunity was low cos he was suffering from ‘normal flu’?

If he the type go lucky plaza on Sundays then those with fdw.. tio f leow 

• Praise 3

11 minutes ago, Silver_blade said:

Possible his flu symptoms still cannot recover after seeing first two doctors or symptoms on and off? Thats why he ended up seeing so many times doctor?!

• Praise 2

3 hours ago, Yewheng said:

Screenshot_20200224_050805_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.da43f95c7217826ba08203fd9bf25687.jpg

This one remind me of one thing.. Eat dirty grow up to have a better immune system as compared to those who shan dirty.. Like donkey years ago where younger children crawl and gets lots of dust, lick hands and etc.. But they still live healthy.. So being too clean cautions can be a contribution to lower immune system to a person.. 

This article might also explain why in colder climate this virus spread more rapidly.. Coz in colder climate, the body immue system will be naturally weaker.. Due to body is also fighting with cold weather.. 

Maybe this also explains why Indonesia currently still have zero case.. Coz Indonesia environment is generally not as clean as developed countries.. So people from young already get used to dirty environment and already have a strong immune system to it.. So a person with stronger immune system will less likely to get infected by this virus.. Even if tio, maybe they recover in few days time.. So end up the case is zero.. Some may tio and not even knowing its this covid-19 coz its just feel like common flu and they recovered in just few days later.. 

There is a cluster of Bangladeshi workers, 5 at last count, and 1 is / was in ICU, don't really know how it kills but don't think eat dirty works in this case.  Maybe smoke dirty since pneumonia is a common outcome.

Indonesia is just a time bomb and when it blows, the impact will be greater and a lot closer to home. 

• Praise 5

25 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Guys, reporting again😁

All is well in Shenzhen, most cars ate out in the street liao as you can see in the picture. However, there is really a need to really keep staying vigilant at all times. I heard in Guangzhou, people are too complacent and new cases emerge which is no good.

At this stage, the gov is setting strict rule. For those who new cases arises and checks were missed like the prison and hospitals, the people are replaced straight away and disciplined for not executing accordingly. 

Kudos to some of the PHV over here, they have plastic sheets to separate customer and driver for a safer ride both responsible to either parties. My colleague send me the picture and I also see a few in the street. 

Hope this will continue to get better both in China and SG......cheers20200224_075336.thumb.jpg.b180c6e5a3d216216ad3023a43b11227.jpg

mmexport1582501997811.jpg

Life has to go on I guess.

Singapore also got a PHV driver doing the plastic sheet.

• Praise 8
  • Haha! 1

12 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Possible his flu symptoms still cannot recover after seeing first two doctors or symptoms on and off? Thats why he ended up seeing so many times doctor?!

Possible since there are cases overseas where they were only tested positive after 4-5 tests.

7 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

There is a cluster of Bangladeshi workers, 5 at last count, and 1 is / was in ICU, don't really know how it kills but don't think eat dirty works in this case.  Maybe smoke dirty since pneumonia is a common outcome.

Indonesia is just a time bomb and when it blows, the impact will be greater and a lot closer to home. 

Indonesia bomb nothing happen la. More worried motorbikes from Johor. If SG lock them down..all our cars no serbising no modding no tyre puncture repair, no car delivery.. only got sg sales men and ugly SE left

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 7