COVID-19 Outbreak: 313 Confirmed Cases in SG, 117 Discharged, 15 Critical (18 Mar)

Carbon82

4 hours ago, Silver_blade said:

They can get very defensive and sometimes aggressive.   

Most coffee shop brawl and even killing was done by these age group. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

2 minutes ago, Ender said:

Most coffee shop brawl and even killing was done by these age group. 

Agree

really the boh tak chek gen 

shd just send the whole lot to Fukushima to clear radiation waste or wuhan 

• Haha! 5

11 minutes ago, Ckll said:

Years ago, was at the bus stop with my 7 y.o. when we noticed an uncle smoking next to the bus stop. Looked like an old beng.

My boy walked up to him and pointed at his cigarette and said "Uncle, cannot smoke here".

I was stunned! The uncle was stunned too!

But I was damn proud of my boy .. ha ha .. 

That uncle was stunned because it is a 7 year old boy and that uncle cannot act defensive, Imagine if it is an adult walked up and tell him cannot smoke here, that person confirmed will yell and scream at that person.

• Haha! 1

Just now, 13177 said:

That uncle was stunned because it is a 7 year old boy and that uncle cannot act defensive, Imagine if it is an adult walked up and tell him cannot smoke here, that person confirmed will yell and scream at that person.

Summore so polite call “uncle “

is like “dear sir, knnbccb to you” liddat 

• Haha! 5

2 hours ago, Tohto said:

This group of people is very defensive. Once I ask an elderly not to smoke at the PCN. The immediate response from him is yelling at me who am I to ask him to stop smoking there. 

I have countless incidents when i meet people who sit in walkway and smoke while people ferrying their kids back home. I am not going to say only here but seems everyone social responsibility towards others is mostly zero, as long their homes are safe from cigarette smoke they can give a less shit about others. Talking to these people is like talking to pigeons/mynah.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

6 minutes ago, RadX said:

Agree

really the boh tak chek gen 

shd just send the whole lot to Fukushima to clear radiation waste or wuhan 

Lagi best, send them to clear ebola patients leftover.

• Haha! 3

37 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

Yesterday morning i heard at radio, pop asking other priests to meet sick people and go shoulder to shoulder with medical staff.

Pope Francis tells priests to go out and meet the virus sick

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1239854/pope-francis-tells-priests-to-go-out-and-meet-the-virus-sick

From religion point of view (not only Catholic), it is all about faith and it's thru faith that man overcomes their weaknesses, disappointments etc. So the Head of any religion would encourage their religious to go out and meet these people so that they can be strengthened spiritually to keep up the fight. Of course, this will sound alarming to the non-believers. Obviously, logical n sensible precautions have to be taken.

Mother Teresa took in lepers and the sick in Calcutta. This is not something most of us will be able to do but to the religious, this is their calling.

• Praise 10

12 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

I have countless incidents when i meet people who sit in walkway and smoke while people ferrying their kids back home. I am not going to say only here but seems everyone social responsibility towards others is mostly zero, as long their homes are safe from cigarette smoke they can give a less shit about others. Talking to these people is like talking to pigeons/mynah.

There are tons of people who have zero social responsibility towards others. From smoking anywhere, anyhow drive and change lane on the road and now the current convid-19 when people are sick still go out to infect others.

• Praise 5

Just now, 13177 said:

There are tons of people who have zero social responsibility towards others. From smoking anywhere, anyhow drive and change lane on the road and now the current convid-19 when people are sick still go out to infect others.

Again i say

tommy KOH was spot on !!

• Praise 4

Supersonic
20 minutes ago, RadX said:

Again i say

tommy KOH was spot on !!

Those are probably the same ppl who kpkb at tommy koh for speaking hard truths since many of our politicians lately hv become.......well, politicians

• Praise 1

44 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

I think pigeons respond better to my goodwill than these selfish smokers.

Why I see them no up?

I ever encounter 3 smokers each standing at least 5M away from each other while smoking. They know it's unhealthy and don't want to inhale 2nd hand smoke from each other but they don't bother about the majority that is walking past them on a public street.

That's why I see them no up; selfish, irresponsible, stubborn and it usually also apply to how they behave in workplace and their love ones.

江山易改,本性难移

• Praise 6

53 minutes ago, RadX said:

Summore so polite call “uncle “

is like “dear sir, knnbccb to you” liddat 

reminds me of one PRC show I watched long time a go.

They have this little kid (about 4-5 years old),   walk up to the person who just lighted up a ciggy, and ask for a ciggy. 

Without fail the little kid would always be rejected, sometimes asked where his parents were, sometimes told smoking is bad for him, and sometimes get chased away outright. 

Before the little boy left, he would passed that person a pc of paper, and it it wrote " since you know how to love me and not hurt me with a ciggy, why cant you love yourself and quit the ciggy".  

100% of the time ( at least from the show), the smoker kills the fire and walk back to where he/she came from...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Galantspeedz said:

I read the article now very stressed:

Of a group of 170 patients who died in January in Wuhan -- the first wave of casualties caused by a pathogen that’s now raced around the world -- nearly half had hypertension.

Have been under medication for HBP leh.

• Praise 1

Supercharged
5 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

reminds me of one PRC show I watched long time a go.

They have this little kid (about 4-5 years old),   walk up to the person who just lighted up a ciggy, and ask for a ciggy. 

Without fail the little kid would always be rejected, sometimes asked where his parents were, sometimes told smoking is bad for him, and sometimes get chased away outright. 

Before the little boy left, he would passed that person a pc of paper, and it it wrote " since you know how to love me and not hurt me with a ciggy, why cant you love yourself and quit the ciggy".  

100% of the time ( at least from the show), the smoker kills the fire and walk back to where he/she came from...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

wasn't that thai? then again.. PRC can copy anything..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1