COVID-19 Outbreak: 313 Confirmed Cases in SG, 117 Discharged, 15 Critical (18 Mar)

Carbon82

2 hours ago, Jman888 said:

i still having a problem understanding the toilet system in Taiwan, even in big cities, why cannot throw toilet paper in the toilet bowl.

I remember in Kanchanaburi the toilet also like that.. in my last in camp there was even a notice pasted outside the door telling people not to throw toilet paper into the bowl and there was also a team of toilet party responsible to clear the choke 🤣🤣

↡ Advertisement

3 minutes ago, Hoseyboh said:

Haha. You ah....

8ea2564a9d4e6805eb6181e4a4f170fc.jpg

KNN no anyhow say I liddat lah  , I no even COE Gen ; maybe akan datang SARS Gen kad cumming 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/symptoms-of-novel-coronavirus-mild-similar-to-all-respiratory-12422036?cid=fbcna

So which means even if this employee had mild flu and seen doctor and doc only give say 2 days mc.. Better play safe and let this employee rest at home for 1 or 2 weeks.. When this employee fully recovered or by 2nd week never had any signs of deteriorating.. Then it is safe to go back work.. 

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

Thats because we spore do not have enough masks . I dun really trust pap, some of their advise are good, but some advise like not wearing if healthy is total nonsense. 

SG don’t hv enuf masks....tats true.

Wearing mask won’t protect us from getting virus...tats also true.

A better way to protect us from getting infected is to make compulsory for everyone to wear mask so tat even unknowingly got ppl under incubation period without symptoms oso will be wearing mask. Liddat all are safer. But...knn...where got enuf masks to do tat..? So tell everyone no ill no need wear mask... wait until stock replenished then say lor...bo beh an joa?😝

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/symptoms-of-novel-coronavirus-mild-similar-to-all-respiratory-12422036?cid=fbcna

So which means even if this employee had mild flu and seen doctor and doc only give say 2 days mc.. Better play safe and let this employee rest at home for 1 or 2 weeks.. When this employee fully recovered or by 2nd week never had any signs of deteriorating.. Then it is safe to go back work.. 

So people with symptoms of a little bit unwell, a little bit of sore throat, a little bit of cough, have to remember when this symptoms started and from there have to see if all these little bit symptoms would recover or not by end of 2nd week? If not hoseh liao.

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

aiya, mai ownself scare ownself lah.

got ah tiong go boh bao all virus carrier, even if all carrier also boh bao you so sway tio. 

If you heng, sit opposite you also you boh daiji, if you sway, 擦身而过 also tio lor...

Keep your schedule to Mustafa and try to record down as detail as possible just in case, and then carry on with life as normal lah.

otherwise suddenly you feel like something wrong here something wrong there. Dont let your mind play games on you lah.

肺炎来不及搞死你, 你先让自己吓死.[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Ya hor...maybe take flower bath can wash away virus...going si beh lor now! 😂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

15 minutes ago, ALTK said:

SG don’t hv enuf masks....tats true.

Wearing mask won’t protect us from getting virus...tats also true.

A better way to protect us from getting infected is to make compulsory for everyone to wear mask so tat even unknowingly got ppl under incubation period without symptoms oso will be wearing mask. Liddat all are safer. But...knn...where got enuf masks to do tat..? So tell everyone no ill no need wear mask... wait until stock replenished then say lor...bo beh an joa?😝

sinkie become mask nation ... lol

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Can do this if the company have more than one office. Lol. If company only have one location, then only can arrange some work from home and some work from office.

For company with BCP, usually there is alternate office site which is not used 99% of the time.

• Praise 1

19 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Means got to give up to 14 days LOA also for those with flu? I think it will never be accepted at this stage. Everyone still rely on the temp check thing

2 hours ago, Lala81 said:

I don't want to paint broad strokes with one brush. But being a hdb dweller and after I gotten a dog who likes to sniff here sniff there for her fellow dog scents, I really notice how many cigarette ends are just thrown on the grass patches beside pedestrian crossings. 

The numbers are just staggering. Before the cleaners come, there can be sometimes easily 50-60 at least on one junction. U get them in middle of corridors also where they smoke outside instead of in their home. 

So I have to say many smokers are damn inconsiderate people. 

The only place that smokers behave to some degree is in saf camps. 

Smokers are nearly as bad as inconsiderate dog owners.

All right it was a joke.

A joke.😁😂😎

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1