COVID-19 Outbreak: 313 Confirmed Cases in SG, 117 Discharged, 15 Critical (18 Mar)

Carbon82

26 minutes ago, Camrysfa said:

k3KJk4r.png

These 2000 plus folks will be hugely relieved Cambodia allowed the ship to dock so that they can travel back to their home countries. Otherwise they will have to keep on sailing around being treated as a toxic vessel...

At least Cambodia have heart.. I believe these people onboard that cruise will thank them very much.. It is actually a good publicity.. Coz this news will be all over the world.. Perhaps it may also trigger people who never visited Cambodia before to have plans to visit Cambodia.. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Now that WHO have officially named the virus as COVID-19, high time we give a name to the virus that attack many here last week. 

I propose STUPID-20. STocking UPanicky Infectious Disease 2020

• Praise 6
  • Haha! 15

12 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

At least Cambodia have heart.. I believe these people onboard that cruise will thank them very much.. It is actually a good publicity.. Coz this news will be all over the world.. Perhaps it may also trigger people who never visited Cambodia before to have plans to visit Cambodia.. 

tough Call.. heng Spore no take

21 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

probably cost a lot $$$ too

but at least cambodia willing to do it ... [thumbsup] 

• Praise 1

46 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

When time is critical.. Should not drag too much time when suitable vaccine was found.. Think China is doing it best to want to stop the virus spreading.. So nothing wrong what.. 

As long as it pays what's due.. 

Yet knowing them,  could just as likely simply claim as their own and even start selling..

7 hours ago, noobcarbuyer said:

I think you misread the instructions. Must put on the finger then press. Not put on other anatomical parts and bua bua. 

Nah I post up instructions again. Please put on the correct anatomy this time round. 

Screenshot_20200212-220331_Chrome.thumb.jpg.71db1bbc0ef2fa88db4625943bace895.jpg

Somewhere in Singapore..

some lucky guy:"dear... I swearrrrrrr la.. those condom you found in my pockets are for corona protection.. I'm doing it for your.."

• Haha! 3

7 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

What else do we expect him to say? Cannot contradict earlier message right? 

We are Singapore, we know a lot more than China, which is asking everyone to wear mask when out.

I read his message also feel so kang kor for him. Actually easier to tell us not enough masks now, so must try not to use up all before we have new supplies. After that then everyone should wear.

More likely he was arrowed to make those statement. I dont know why these people are trying so hard to suppress the truth.

Very simple, every doctor, every nurse and every frontline personnel is wearing mask, why ? Because mask helps protect them from infection,  it reduces their risk of exposure. It is  not 100% guaranteed but it helps, otherwise, why are they wearing masks, why dont the doctors and nurses  just wash their hand ?  I understand that they are wearing masks because they are exposed to high risk, so when the public take train, bus and in the crowded place, is there  on risk ? Of course there is risk, just that the risk is lower, but low risk does not mean no risk. Moreover , it has been proven, a infected person can visit GP and policlinic, yet was wrongly mistaken to be normal flu, how would the public know there is a carrier  in a train cabin in a crowded public  place sitting next to him? 

So would mask help ? 

I know there is  insufficient mask now , the truth has to be shared with the public instead of misleading the public by providing them inccorect education  that is opposite to the general practice internationally.

• Praise 6

1 hour ago, mersaylee said:

I wan to be mystique...donch ask me why...

hokay...hokey...I’d borrow money from ah long with my boss identity...

Mystique? Diy huh?

• Haha! 3

5 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

More likely he was arrowed to make those statement. I dont know why these people are trying so hard to suppress the truth.

Very simple, every doctor, every nurse and every frontline personnel is wearing mask, why ? Because mask helps protect them from infection,  it reduces their risk of exposure. It is  not 100% guaranteed but it helps, otherwise, why are they wearing masks, why dont the doctors and nurses  just wash their hand ?  I understand that they are wearing masks because they are exposed to high risk, so when the public take train, bus and in the crowded place, is there  on risk ? Of course there is risk, just that the risk is lower, but low risk does not mean no risk. Moreover , it has been proven, a infected person can visit GP and policlinic, yet was wrongly mistaken to be normal flu, how would the public know there is a carrier  in a train cabin in a crowded public  place sitting next to him? 

So would mask help ? 

I know there is  insufficient mask now , the truth has to be shared with the public instead of misleading the public by providing them inccorect education  that is opposite to the general practice internationally.

Based on China practise n Japanese practise.. floor 43 b the whole building .. lock down. Now all spread?

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Camrysfa said:

k3KJk4r.png

These 2000 plus folks will be hugely relieved Cambodia allowed the ship to dock so that they can travel back to their home countries. Otherwise they will have to keep on sailing around being treated as a toxic vessel...

Why not Indonesia? Am sure onc e they clear through Indo customs they will be virus-free. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

8 hours ago, inlinesix said:

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/coronavirus-chief-medical-officer-responds-to-view-that-everyone-should-wear-a-mask

Dr Thomas said: "As a doctor, how can I not speak out when I know that there is danger to people?"

This dr is basically citing the hippocratic oath of all doctor to put their patients health first... balancing against economic impact supply chain mgt etc etc is for other ppl. Dr duty is to warn ppl first. Respect.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, BenTong said:

tough Call.. heng Spore no take

did they request to be docked here? I think those onboard say better dun come Singapore [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

If more details were available about where infected patients had been maybe we could do some contact tracing ourselves.

If we new we had been in a shopping mall say around the time a patient had been there perhaps we might be more vigilant about checking temperature or spotting symptoms and then when we see a doctor we'd have additional information to provide.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Yewheng said:

I am glad Cambodia has a heart but more than that I hope Cambodia have the resources and know how to screen, quarantine if necessary to handle it. Last thing I will want to see is Cambodia's poor people being dragged into something that the govt is incapable if judging or handle. 

Being willing and being capable may be tougher than it looks. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 9