COVID-19 Outbreak: 313 Confirmed Cases in SG, 117 Discharged, 15 Critical (18 Mar)

Carbon82

12 minutes ago, Silver_blade said:

Cambodia really solid. On one on the cruise has coronavirus. So everyone is free to leave for their home countries now. 😱😱 My guess was correct. 

Passengers on ship turned away over virus fears disembark in Cambodia
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/cruise-westerdam-disembark-cambodia-coronavirus-fears-covid-19-12434226

Though i don’t like hun sen but glad cambodia accepted them. Even USA don’t want to accept

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

Instead of focusing on telling people dont wear mask if not sick, gahment should use the effort to encourage people to keep track of people they met or places they've been to.  So contact tracing is made easier.

Quite sure many pioneer generation is not aware.

• Praise 1

10 minutes ago, Silver_blade said:

Cambodia really solid. On one on the cruise has coronavirus. So everyone is free to leave for their home countries now. 😱😱 My guess was correct. 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/cruise-westerdam-disembark-cambodia-coronavirus-fears-covid-19-12434226

They want to fight Indonesia!!! 

Indonesia: we dont have any virus, no virus here, all look healthy..

Cambodia: KNN, you think only you know how to say zero case is it, lai I show you whole ship negative, all go home, you try and beat me lah....

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

later Indonesia tulan, shout out to diamond princess,  come come come, limbey make all of you virus free....[:p][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 10

Coronavirus: Why have two reporters in Wuhan disappeared?

They are citizen journalists, wanting to provide the "truth" of what is happening in Wuhan, the epicentre of the coronavirus outbreak in China.

They posted videos online, shared pictures and dramatic stories from inside the quarantined city that has been virtually cut-off from the rest of the country.

Now, they are nowhere to be found.

Fang Bin and Chen Qiushi were both determined to share what they could about the crisis, reporting from Wuhan, the capital of Hubei province, and sending what they found out into the world.

As a result, they racked up thousands of views on their videos. But their channels have now gone quiet, and those who followed them online fear they may have disappeared for good.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-51486106

Totalitarian authorities don't like the inconvenient truth !

Here's it'll probably be pofma to death.

• Haha! 1

17 minutes ago, Arogab said:

I am more curious is when these new cases are reported, does these people fall into the suspected case and then now they were detected positive?

If not we are doing a wild goose chase 

It will be classified as suspected until either tested positive or negative.

More than 1 test is done to confirm positive result.

5 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

I remember there was report about doctors from Thailand have developed a cocktail of drug that could treat the patients effectively?  What happen to the drug now ?

Either arrested for drugs consumptions or die of drugs overdosed .....  :wut:

:XD::XD:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

Sunbake it before store in ziplock bag.

Got downside or not, don't know.

I think feel safer to let the strong afternoon Sun kills the germs with UV light  before resusing it.

• Praise 2

48 minutes ago, Neutrino said:

Why not suggested officially or by doctors>

Prob liability issues, Kenna Sue insurance don't pay.

But I saw a recent video of Dr Leong HN that he used his mask up to 2.5 days if it's dry. He did not mention whether he sterilised it or not.

48 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

i saw this method somewhere, didnt try it myself, dont know if it will work, you guys may want to consider or take a look at how useful it is.

Take a few pcs of tissue paper, overlap each one 2-3 rounds over the mask, keep the loose end inside after you cover your chin. This way your mask is covered by the tissue paper, when you breath, the moist will wet the tissue paper inside instead of the mask, the tissue paper act as an addition layer to filter "virus" before they reaches the mask. 

Each time you need to change, roll the tissue paper inside out, keep the side expose to the air inside, roll up and throw away, dont touch the outside of the tissue paper, otherwise wash your hand before you touch the mask again. This way you only change the tissue paper as often as you want, keeping the mask as clean and dry as possible. In a way reusing  a single mask for a longer time.

But try at your own risk hor, I am just sharing, I have not try it myself. 

Also if you need to temporary remove your mask,  take a pc of tissue, lay on the table, remove mask and face the inside onto the clean tissue, let the outside expose to the air as usual, this way you keep the inside clean. At all time try not to touch the outside of the mask, if have to touch, wash your hand asap.

If like that you still tio, is boh pian lanlan liao, 天意!!!...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Isn't the filter in the middle layer of the mask.

The virus should pass through the outer layer and get caught by the middle layer, so the outer layer doesn't catch the virus.

Just asking because info so scarce.

46 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Though i don’t like hun sen but glad cambodia accepted them. Even USA don’t want to accept

But it is very reckless and irresponsible to just let people return to their home countries if they are not properly tested for COVID-19. It may spread to more ppl and a wider region if some are virus carrier.

• Praise 7

13 minutes ago, Neutrino said:

Isn't the filter in the middle layer of the mask.

The virus should pass through the outer layer and get caught by the middle layer, so the outer layer doesn't catch the virus.

Just asking because info so scarce.

I don't think surgical mask will stop the virus going through.

Only N95 surgical mask can.

• Praise 5

1 hour ago, Silver_blade said:

They only tested the symptomatic ones. With no quarantine. Ho seh... 

Well at least there is no obviously symptomatic pts there. 

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

I don't think they even has proper facility for quarantine and who is going to pay for the cost.

• Praise 1

8 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Obviously all for publicity sake and totally reckless without care for mankind. And their PM to welcome a cruise ship, really nothing else but publicity. If he kanna the virus i will laugh until peng.

• Praise 4

1 hour ago, Kb27 said:

Cambodia is a poor country. They will take anything, sell anything, when there's money in it.

The other day I fetch someone to their embassy in Sg. So somewhere in Orchard, I expect to see the embassy big ground. But my gps told me to drop off at Orchard Towers. Hmm...that can't be the embassy right ? The rider also refused to get down and spend the next 5 min trying to figure out what went wrong.

Nothing went wrong. Their embassy is in Orchard Towers.

Good place. 

Diplomats can talk politics and have a drink there. 

Many drinking places there. 

:D

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

8 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

I was thinking how fast can they collect sample and get will test result even for those with symptoms? The cruise docked yesterday and they already declare this morning that no one has the virus. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

2 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Good place. 

Diplomats can talk politics and have a drink there. 

Many drinking places there. 

:D

Only drinking :XD:

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1