COVID-19 Outbreak: 313 Confirmed Cases in SG, 117 Discharged, 15 Critical (18 Mar)

Carbon82

Just now, Turboflat4 said:

Well, as an atheist, every religion seems a delusion to me. It's like asking me to decide who's the craziest in the asylum. Tough call. 

I mean, Joseph Smith declared himself a prophet on par with Moses in the 19th Century, but Mormonism is a well-established religion in the world today (including Singapore).

So excuse me if I don't hold one group's delusion's above another's in terms of plausibility or "truth". 

Anyway, given that this is a sensitive topic and not really the point of this thread, I'm going to stop there. But I will say this: no matter how much you think your personal deity is omnipotent and omnibenevelont, recognise that there is already strong evidence that believers are not immune to spreading and succumbing to infection. Find a safer way to mingle and worship.

Well said... and agree on all fronts

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Just now, Yewheng said:

Time for authorities to step in and tell Grace assembly to wait out for 1 more week.. This is just incase.. Coz haven't 14 days yet.. 

Yup

or do e-church

• Praise 3

1 minute ago, RadX said:

Yup

or do e-church

yalor YT or FB live streaming [thumbsup] 

just need 1 x iPhone setup nia 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 1

Just now, RadX said:

Yup

or do e-church

Coz we could see how fast the virus spread in South Korea with just 1 Church claster.. So singapore side must really play safe.. Better to be safe then sorry.. 

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

if want to do community project for mask with the 150k-200k sgd.

might as well use that money go oversea buy mask and give out free, u get more mask that way.

🤦‍♂️

Now most countries will not allow masks export. It is better to be self sufficient from raw material to final product then to depending on others.

Some said government should provide masks, in fact there is no need to, but government has to ensure sufficient mask supply in time of emergency. It is just like rice, water, salt etc, government does not provide these items FOC but they have to ensure that there would be a projected duration of supply in time of a crisis. If masks is so unimportant, we will not see so many countries are restricting exportation of masks.  

4 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Time for authorities to step in and tell Grace assembly to wait out for 1 more week.. This is just incase.. Coz haven't 14 days yet.. 

Otherwise if they have spreading again, hold the top few guys responsible deep deep.

Coz we could see how fast the virus spread in South Korea with just 1 Church claster.. So singapore side must really play safe.. Better to be safe then sorry.. 

Include mosques n Temples? Or are we talking about making sure no large close proximity in a closed air con environment? 

Edited by BenTong

3 minutes ago, BenTong said:

Include mosques n Temples?

I mean it depends on whether there is claster case over there leh.. For grace assembly church.. Coz there are a lot of them tio.. So the chance of spreading is still there higher then others.. So that one better be more cautions and open 1 week later.. To be on the safe side.. 

Edited by Yewheng

I mean it depends on whether there is claster case over there leh.. For grace assembly church.. Coz there are a lot of them tio.. So the chance of spreading is still there higher then others.. So that one better be more cautions and open 1 week later.. To be on the safe side.. 

No different from Hospitals like the one dengue plus virus warded in general ward. If based on that one can argue close the hospital for 2 weeks. Tough call. 

Edited by BenTong
  • Praise 1

11 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

It is all about biz. Out of sight out of mind. To get everybody back is going to be challenging. No difference from retail malls and F&B outlets, etc. Set up e-payment for logging in to do e-conference prayer may help a bit. 

16 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

They have so many people infected, they should at least wait for 14days from the last member infection if  not longer before reopening their sessions.

Yah, I dont understand whats the hurry to reopen, this is just putting the other members at risk, quite an irresponsible act to me.. <_<:a-no:

• Praise 1

4 minutes ago, BenTong said:

No different from Hospitals like the one dengue plus virus warded in general ward. If based on that one can argue close the hospital for 2 weeks. Tough call. 

Ya indeed tough call.. Do left got problem.. Do Right aldo got problem.. 

Edited by Yewheng

Just now, Yewheng said:

Ya indeed tough call.. Really left got problem.. Right aldo got problem.. 

That’s why I went to DBS take out all my cash and move to UOB. NB got to rent a few containers

22 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Well, as an atheist, every religion seems a delusion to me. It's like asking me to decide who's the craziest in the asylum. Tough call. 

I mean, Joseph Smith declared himself a prophet on par with Moses in the 19th Century, but Mormonism is a well-established religion in the world today (including Singapore).

So excuse me if I don't hold one group's delusion's above another's in terms of plausibility or "truth". 

Anyway, given that this is a sensitive topic and not really the point of this thread, I'm going to stop there. But I will say this: no matter how much you think your personal deity is omnipotent and omnibenevolent, recognise that there is already strong evidence that believers are not immune to spreading and succumbing to infection. Find a safer way to mingle and worship.

I don't believe in God

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

5 minutes ago, Camrysfa said:

DrjsRMX.png

The entrance of the church in Daegu South Korea which sparked a spike in covid19 cases.

....... kena throw eggs ...no love thy neighbour

Waste of eggs

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Jman888 said:

if got haze even better. we won't complain this time [laugh]

Don’t liddat lah...Soya oredi very stress liao...wait he screams even bra no stock 

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, BenTong said:

That’s why I went to DBS take out all my cash and move to UOB. NB got to rent a few containers

No need.. DBS bank is not closing.. Operation is as usual although there are case over there. The number represents only a super tiny ‰ and does not affect operations in anyway at all.. Haha

↡ Advertisement