COVID-19 Outbreak: 313 Confirmed Cases in SG, 117 Discharged, 15 Critical (18 Mar)

Carbon82

13 minutes ago, RadX said:

power lah...SK now 763....

Diamond Princess also stand one side, think SK will become 4D very soon...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Knoobie said:

How you know he go Bishan CC is for gym ar? don't see it anywhere in the article. 

hopefully really is not go gym.. don't think anyone will wear mask in a gym.

I really hope he did not go to the gym. It will be bad for all others.

Anyway, I try to jog a few km below my apartment since nothing much to do in weekend but the mask is stopping me from breathing properly and I stopped for light exercise. You are also not to workout if you are sick. It may kill you

• Praise 1

10 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

You should pretend to cough hard and sneeze twice without covering your month.... :omg:

He so kiasi, let him go home and bathe twice ..  :yeah-im-not-drunk:

yah man, you just gave me the perfect idea, the next time I see him sure I do it right in his face, let him go back soak alcohol.:a-m1212::a-m1212::a-m1212:

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

8 minutes ago, Arogab said:

I really hope he did not go to the gym. It will be bad for all others.

Anyway, I try to jog a few km below my apartment since nothing much to do in weekend but the mask is stopping me from breathing properly and I stopped for light exercise. You are also not to workout if you are sick. It may kill you

heard on radio, its a gym chain, got a branch in bishan... forgot the actual name. 

Googled, it is gymmbox

Edited by Wind30
  • Praise 1

10 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Seems like you have given me a business idea.

FingerCot.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

$10 for 1.

Hahha.

aiya, can use key, pen, chopstick, tissue paper, umbrella, etc what....[laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 1

11 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Simi siao Lang also have one 

come to think of it, yah you are right man.

The last time I went to pick my in laws, saw this CB posing and taking photos with a fat woman in front of someone else BMW... <_<[laugh][laugh]

1 minute ago, Tianmo said:

come to think of it, yah you are right man.

The last time I went to pick my in laws, saw this CB posing and taking photos with a fat woman in front of someone else BMW... <_<[laugh][laugh]

Same guy? 😮

5 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

heard on radio, its a gym chain, got a branch in bishan... forgot the actual name. 

WTF, he will get many into trouble

for those people who say South Korea has many cases, you need to look at the number of cases we are testing here. 

Total of 1332 only as of today. I bet South Korea is testing a LOT more than us. 

Maybe our strategy is better.... less testing, less panic?

Even Italy said they have tested THOUSANDS....

Edited by Wind30
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

11 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

aiya, can use key, pen, chopstick, tissue paper, umbrella, etc what....[laugh][laugh][laugh]

I usually take a piece of tissue to press the lift button and hold it in my hand ready to press.

I get to the lift, forget about the tissue and press the lift button with my bare finger.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

3 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

yah same guy..<_<

Next time while waiting for lift, happen to see him walking to the lift also, you pretend and shout to him "Tao Kay, Wah Ai Toh Leow, Lai Ka Wah Hu Jit A" aka 'Boss, I am fainting, come help me up' ... :evilish:

He will run far far and you can have the whole lift to yourself .... :secret-laugh:

• Haha! 4

25 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Seems like you have given me a business idea.

FingerCot.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

$10 for 1.

Hahha.

MLMLWML,

Get Latex finger gloves is cheaper..

Screenshot_20200224-103312_Shopee SG.jpg

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

I had read news report that this covid-19 virus might start as early as early Dec or late Nov.. And as we see it's only during late Dec onwards then we start to see a sharp increase in number of cases in Wuhan. 

So for South Korea case..  There might have people that got infected with this virus way earlier in Daegu and gyeongsong and got undected like maybe at mid Jan or late Jan.. Because of a few undetected case and they start to spread and then till last few days suddenly the number jumps up so high.. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_coronavirus_outbreak_in_South_Korea

Screenshot_20200224_102927_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.1cb2f197c9f35e73255ba6b186297ab2.jpg

This table shows confirmed cases that was being detected.. However those that are not detected might be already hiding from since 20th Jan from the 1st detected confirmed case.. 

So for Daegu and gyegesong, for next 1 to 2 weeks is super critical period.. If not managed well.. The number could spread like what wuhan figure is like from beginning Jan till just before cny the super sharp increase in number of cases.. 

Edited by Yewheng

15 minutes ago, Neutrino said:

I usually take a piece of tissue to press the lift button and hold it in my hand ready to press.

I get to the lift, forget about the tissue and press the lift button with my bare finger.

Wear glove best la. No need scare forget and use bare finger. Lol.

↡ Advertisement