COVID-19 Outbreak: 313 Confirmed Cases in SG, 117 Discharged, 15 Critical (18 Mar)

Carbon82

17 minutes ago, Twister said:

MLMLWML,

Get Latex finger gloves is cheaper..

Screenshot_20200224-103312_Shopee SG.jpg

Shit.. You post it here.. I think few hours later.. Everywhere you search online for this all is sold out.. If not sold out the price might be $30 instead of $2.31 after 23% off.. 

Edited by Yewheng
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

6 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Shit.. You post it here.. I think few hours later.. Everywhere you search online for this all is sold out.. If not sold out the price might be $30 instead of $2.31 after 23% off.. 

Siao liao...

I myself not yet order..

Later NO STOCK again.. 😡

• Haha! 3

23 minutes ago, Neutrino said:

I usually take a piece of tissue to press the lift button and hold it in my hand ready to press.

I get to the lift, forget about the tissue and press the lift button with my bare finger.

Just use your finger to press lah. After that eat a lot of oranges to boost your immunity.

Internal Moderator
38 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

aiya, can use key, pen, chopstick, tissue paper, umbrella, etc what....[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Cannot! One purpose, one usage. Then ppl use slippers you shock. hahhaa. 

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
34 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Where to buy har ? ... :wut:

MCF Office selling ? [sly]

hahaha. You wanna buy? You buying, I selling. comes with 10 alcohol swabs. Can wipe after using it. :grin:

2 hours ago, BenTong said:

If he the type go lucky plaza on Sundays then those with fdw.. tio f leow 

He eIther goes or Doesn't go IntO lucky plaza on SundayT.

Internal Moderator
25 minutes ago, Twister said:

MLMLWML,

Get Latex finger gloves is cheaper..

Screenshot_20200224-103312_Shopee SG.jpg

Hahha. Must go green. Later virus haven't kill us, global warning liao.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

8 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Cannot! One purpose, one usage. Then ppl use slippers you shock. hahhaa. 

the other stuffs are at least "clean" on the buttons what. You imagine the next person after him pressing the button he just pressed with the bottom of his dirty shoe? 

Btw is a slip on shoe, not slipper.  Mayb you can accept, but to me is outright disgusting, and totally selfish!!! 

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator
31 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

for those people who say South Korea has many cases, you need to look at the number of cases we are testing here. 

Total of 1332 only as of today. I bet South Korea is testing a LOT more than us. 

Maybe our strategy is better.... less testing, less panic?

Even Italy said they have tested THOUSANDS....

I don't think that way. Singapore strategy is about broadcasting and containment. Our message is very clear. You sick, you go the clinic, still sick, you hospital check. They only tackle the warm targets who kenna the covid-19 for quarantine and testing.

I think is about the resources use. Our gahmen leverage the media effectively. even my mother also know the message clearly.

South Korea got super spreader. So I think they are taking more precautious for further spreading.

I believe if SG has such cases, We will also expedite on the testing.

• Praise 2

Internal Moderator
Just now, Tianmo said:

the other stuffs are at least clean on the buttons what. You imagine the next person after him pressing the button he just pressed with the bottom of his dirty shoe? 

Btw is a slip on shoe, not slipper.  Mayb you can accept, but to me is outright disgusting, and totally selfish!!! 

Hahha. I also cannot. Now we have been practising elbow-lift-buttons-pressing. 😂

@pChou

• Haha! 5

17 hours ago, Windwaver said:

I see, that's something to consider.

So you planning to keep your plan at A ward for government hospitals? In fact, the premiums are also pretty expensive once we reach 70s.

Personally I don't think any coverage after 80 is of any use because I'll be too senile to enjoy life already,

For now, surely going to drop private.. still considering whether going to go down all the way to 4 bedder..

23 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Wear glove best la. No need scare forget and use bare finger. Lol.

Train your lungs, if can blow at a button to activate it even better :grin:

• Shocked 2
  • Haha! 6

Just now, Solar said:

For now, surely going to drop private.. still considering whether going to go down all the way to 4 bedder..

Think I'm in the same shoes as you. If drop to government private, got to decide A or B1 ward but both can choose doctor.

Another point is maybe A/C ward not too good for recovery? :gangs:

Internal Moderator
2 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

Train your lungs, if can blow at a button to activate it even better :grin:

Then you need to suck alot of air. Maybe will suck in the virus also.

I suggest having Siri in all HDB lift. "Hey Siri, I stay on 14 floors, bring me home" 🙂 

• Haha! 4

6 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Hahha. I also cannot. Now we have been practising elbow-lift-buttons-pressing. 😂

@pChou

Actually using shoe or shipper isn't smart.. s still need to use hands and touch the dirty foot wear. Use key or lighter are probably better

2 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Then you need to suck alot of air. Maybe will suck in the virus also.

I suggest having Siri in all HDB lift. "Hey Siri, I stay on 14 floors, bring me home" 🙂 

No need.

The principle is like water jet, you only need a tiny bit of water (air) but will need a strong push from your lungs through your mouth.

I'm assuming you will be smart not to blow with your mouth big big wide open:XD:

• Haha! 1

18 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

I don't think that way. Singapore strategy is about broadcasting and containment. Our message is very clear. You sick, you go the clinic, still sick, you hospital check. They only tackle the warm targets who kenna the covid-19 for quarantine and testing.

I think is about the resources use. Our gahmen leverage the media effectively. even my mother also know the message clearly.

South Korea got super spreader. So I think they are taking more precautious for further spreading.

I believe if SG has such cases, We will also expedite on the testing.

Whatever your reasons , the number of cases is tied directly to how many u test. I am not saying our way is wrong.

just that we might not be much safer than say Korea...

u can see our cases are usually caught after many visits to gp. Japan catches people who are asymtopic...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1