COVID-19 Outbreak: 313 Confirmed Cases in SG, 117 Discharged, 15 Critical (18 Mar)

Carbon82

Why so troublesome? I use the surface area of my fingernail on my index finger to press. It's hard, less likely for virus to live long there, less likely to touch my face and food , and not likely to enter my nostrils. 

↡ Advertisement

21 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

Think I'm in the same shoes as you. If drop to government private, got to decide A or B1 ward but both can choose doctor.

Another point is maybe A/C ward not too good for recovery? :gangs:

Private all is a/c ward also.

1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

This happened last night, but i still cannot get over it.

went over to my in laws place for dinner last night, drop my family first and went to park. As I walked towards the lift, this guy from the lower unit came walking towards the lift also, from a different direction.

He reached the lift ahead of me, but started waving and shouting "ai, towkay ho boh?" at another direction,  which I saw no one just less than 2 min ago walking from the car park. I just went ahead and pressed the lift calling button, and suddenly he stopped the waving and stood in front of me waiting for the lift to arrive. 

When the lift came, he entered, and asked me which level was I going, pretending to want to press the button for me. I just pressed my level and stood back, without asking him back. He appeared a little disappointed, and then said " sorry, I usually press the lift with my shoe",  took off his slip on and pressed the lift button with the bottom of the tip of his shoe. 

I was caught totally off guard with such a ugly behavior, never in life would i expect to meet such kind of a person. By the time I recovered from the shock, he left the lift.  

I didnt get to f**k him, but had I recovered earlier, I would definitely give him a KNN right in his face. Kiasi I can understand, and I can accept, but such behavior is totally disgusting...

had he just asked, I would have pressed the lift for him,  but I hate such CB pretender, kiasi tio kiasi lah, still want to hide the fact for f**k.

Anyway, I have been pressing lift button for my neighbors, esp females and young kids, its fate and fated lor, if fated to tio, how you siam also the virus will come find you one.-_-[laugh][laugh]

When I told my families, all also shock. But my son said "daddy, actually you were more confused than pissed I think." [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Next time you chut this one to press button :grin:

95846523-81B8-4586-81C0-54E7AE901648.gif

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

This happened last night, but i still cannot get over it.

went over to my in laws place for dinner last night, drop my family first and went to park. As I walked towards the lift, this guy from the lower unit came walking towards the lift also, from a different direction.

He reached the lift ahead of me, but started waving and shouting "ai, towkay ho boh?" at another direction,  which I saw no one just less than 2 min ago walking from the car park. I just went ahead and pressed the lift calling button, and suddenly he stopped the waving and stood in front of me waiting for the lift to arrive. 

When the lift came, he entered, and asked me which level was I going, pretending to want to press the button for me. I just pressed my level and stood back, without asking him back. He appeared a little disappointed, and then said " sorry, I usually press the lift with my shoe",  took off his slip on and pressed the lift button with the bottom of the tip of his shoe. 

I was caught totally off guard with such a ugly behavior, never in life would i expect to meet such kind of a person. By the time I recovered from the shock, he left the lift.  

I didnt get to f**k him, but had I recovered earlier, I would definitely give him a KNN right in his face. Kiasi I can understand, and I can accept, but such behavior is totally disgusting...

had he just asked, I would have pressed the lift for him,  but I hate such CB pretender, kiasi tio kiasi lah, still want to hide the fact for f**k.

Anyway, I have been pressing lift button for my neighbors, esp females and young kids, its fate and fated lor, if fated to tio, how you siam also the virus will come find you one.-_-[laugh][laugh]

When I told my families, all also shock. But my son said "daddy, actually you were more confused than pissed I think." [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Means your son don't belive you.. He might be thinking.. Who in the right mind will use shoe to press the lift? Must be daddy today for don't know what reason cannot think properly.. Haha

32 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Sian.. Means today news confirmed will report an increase in confirmed case.. So the number will surely passed 89 lao.. 

If I'm not wrong, this #89 works in Suntec. He is the one who visited the Bishan gym for intense workout.

• Praise 1

Just now, Weez911 said:

If I'm not wrong, this #89 works in Suntec. He is the one who visited the Bishan gym for intense workout.

Oh like that at least it's sort of good news.. Coz today case number might not increase at all.. Let's pray hard to stay 89 all the way for next 2 weeks.. 

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
36 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

No need.

The principle is like water jet, you only need a tiny bit of water (air) but will need a strong push from your lungs through your mouth.

I'm assuming you will be smart not to blow with your mouth big big wide open:XD:

I don't practice blowing as a hobby. 🤣

• Haha! 4

14 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Don't quite believe US only 35 cases ...... :slow:

With those CIA, Secial Agents, FBI, Ang Mo supporters,  ....... etc returning from recent HK protests, they so healthy meh ???? :ph34r:

Have you heard of a american branded virus? You got Spanish flu but flu didn't originated there and what they name them. No California flu? American are famous with such rubbish. Haha

• Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
28 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

Whatever your reasons , the number of cases is tied directly to how many u test. I am not saying our way is wrong.

just that we might not be much safer than say Korea...

u can see our cases are usually caught after many visits to gp. Japan catches people who are asymtopic...

I see. I get where you are coming from! 

Well. I am not expert in this in the first place. haha. My view is not impt. haha. But I would rather take things on the brighter side. At least be optimistic abit.

Always_Look_Bright_Side_Life.jpg&f=1&nof

🙂

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
46 minutes ago, Solar said:

Actually using shoe or shipper isn't smart.. s still need to use hands and touch the dirty foot wear. Use key or lighter are probably better

Maybe richer ppl will use note. Press with notes, then pass the note to hawker to exchange for kopi. 😂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

33 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

Whatever your reasons , the number of cases is tied directly to how many u test. I am not saying our way is wrong.

just that we might not be much safer than say Korea...

u can see our cases are usually caught after many visits to gp. Japan catches people who are asymtopic...

The issue now is in Singapore we had not had people ownself get infected until super serious and get admitted to hospital by ownself yet due to he tio this virus.. Its the other way round. So it is sort of good sign in a way.. 

screw it ... gotta cancel europe trip for this spring .... 

the european all lose it already ... see yellow skin only ... #@!~$%^& 

lose on air tix and car rental booking .... :omg:

2020-02-24_120549.jpg

2020-02-24_121009.jpg

2020-02-24_121421.jpg

Edited by Wt_know
  • Shocked 2

32 minutes ago, Karoon said:

Why so troublesome? I use the surface area of my fingernail on my index finger to press. It's hard, less likely for virus to live long there, less likely to touch my face and food , and not likely to enter my nostrils. 

Nowadays I use my key to press on the lift and then reach home or office clean it with tissue. Keep tissue in pocket, wash hand le use the tissue to dry and then open the door. Later find dustbin outside and throw.

In fact, apart from the office and home stuff, never try to touch anything for you donno when you will touch your face with the hands......kee siao liao 

↡ Advertisement