COVID-19 II: 49 new COVID-19 cases in Singapore; Mustafa Centre among 3 new clusters identified (2 Apr)

Wildfaye29

Message added by kobayashiGT

11 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

The weird thing is the entire year will be Earth Year. 

A marked decrease in pollution and human activity in general. 

Some say Mother Nature has had enough and is pushing back. Hard.

Sure feels like it.

one time reset more than 50 years back...[:p]

who knows, after the whole clean up is done, suddenly the world have enough food, climate changes gets fix by itself, no haze, no earthquake. 

And then we finally realize we need to thanks COVID-19 for bringing us new life after a painful clean up..

Long live the coronavirus suddenly??? [:p][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5
  • Haha! 2

12 minutes ago, RadX said:

for all we know, it may be father nature and mother time.....cos women waste time one hahaahha

later AWARE come ask you go waste time together then you know. And the worse part is not in the bedroom, but in the wasting time room...[:p][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Somewhat1975 said:

TLDR: Wear mask and Surgical mask is good enough (of course N958 is even better). "Wear mask when you are sick "is fundamentally wrong because coughing will have 30% particle leak even the sick person wear N95 mask. 

If one has unlimited masks then wear all the time. When one has a limited supply then one has to pick which battle to fight.. so it’s not really about to wear or not to wear it’s about supply.. money not big all.. 

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

Don't wear a mask when you are healthy only work when people are civil minded. 

Only if there is not enough masks due to whatever reasons.  Don't give crap reasons like not proven effective.

If there is enough, everyone should wear when out.  Why Japan, Korea, HK, Taiwan didn't go down the path of Europe and USA?  I personally think partially it is becos of MASKS, MASKS and MASKS.

• Praise 8

6 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Only if there is not enough masks due to whatever reasons.  Don't give crap reasons like not proven effective.

If there is enough, everyone should wear when out.  Why Japan, Korea, HK, Taiwan didn't go down the path of Europe and USA?  I personally think partially it is becos of MASKS, MASKS and MASKS.

Actually now it’s more easily available. The quality have to check though.

• Praise 4

15 minutes ago, BenTong said:

If one has unlimited masks then wear all the time. When one has a limited supply then one has to pick which battle to fight.. so it’s not really about to wear or not to wear it’s about supply.. money not big all.. 

did you read the article? DIY mask from tea cloth can be used if surgical mask is not available. Surgical mask cut the inhale particle to 25%, DIY tea cloth mask cut the particle to 33%. Much better than wearing nothing.

• Praise 4

Got washable and reusable masks too. These pics taken at Guardian Parkway Parade. Call first to check on stocks and where other outlers may have though cos i shared this a few days ago so not sure still have. Plan trip dun waste time going now to find no more. 

If know where else have pls share. These are washable and reusable.

Go buy but pls dun hoard.

Just remember its not a tailisman cos good personal hygiene is most important too.

SK and Japan citizens are seasoned masks wearers but Covid-19 still there till now. 

Take care and keep well. Dun pah pah zhao. 

Safe ride too. Reckless drivers in season and out of season still have on the roads. Be alert. 

Cheers

20200327_172736.thumb.jpg.a184eab174239a52396c2698e8a379c4.jpg20200327_172714.thumb.jpg.cc0b9060c8429fea71553e8933dcaf68.jpg20200327_172724.thumb.jpg.833efcbff53716715e21b2004ff28a11.jpg

• Praise 5

2 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

20200327_172736.thumb.jpg.a184eab174239a52396c2698e8a379c4.jpg

After watching so many videos posted on how face mask are produced by unknown manufacturers. I am a bit scared to buy from small shops.... [sweatdrop]

Still prefer to buy from known shops like NTUC and should anything goers wrong, I know NTUC will take responsibities to investigate their products & sources.  :ignoring:

• Praise 2

4 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

After watching so many videos posted on how face mask are produced by unknown manufacturers. I am a bit scared to buy from small shops.... [sweatdrop]

Still prefer to buy from known shops like NTUC and should anything goers wrong, I know NTUC will take responsibities to investigate their products & sources.  :ignoring:

Guardian i still consider ok cos big daddy is Cold Storage and company iirc.

But yes, definitely wiser to go for reputable retailers we can hang...oops...bring to task if something's amiss.

Thanks for sharing.

Take care 

Safe ride 

Cheers 

Edited by PSP415
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

37 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

All these countries mentioned have 4 seasons 

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Turboflat4 said:

The weird thing is the entire year will be Earth Year. 

A marked decrease in pollution and human activity in general. 

Some say Mother Nature has had enough and is pushing back. Hard.

Sure feels like it.

But there will be an exponential of plastic pollution to mother nature soon.[:(]

• Praise 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

later AWARE come ask you go waste time together then you know. And the worse part is not in the bedroom, but in the wasting time room...[:p][laugh][laugh]

Who knows he like to Lim Kopi with Aware peepur 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2